[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Masons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6
File: mas.jpg (532 KB, 600x806) Image search: [Google]
mas.jpg
532 KB, 600x806
Can anyone explain me everything in this image? I know it's a Manson Poster, but what's the meaning of this things?
>>
>>16954887
the eye means seeing
>>
>>16954887
The eye is Al-Masīḥ ad-Dajjāl
>>
>>16954921
>the eye means seeing

And I'm pretty sure the sun symbolizes sunlight
>>
The G stands for gangster
>>
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 1284x968) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 1284x968
Not sure what the boobs shaking hands part means, but I'm all for it.
>>
>>16954887
Honestly as a 3rd degree there is a lot to sink in in this poster.

The little framed pictures go from symbolizing the origins of the order to symbols of brotherhood and rank to all other stuff like justice and against oppression.

Everyone know the all seeing eye. Not sure what the beehive and incense urn symbolize though..
>>
>>16954921
the eye shows the third eye, if you bisect the skull you will see the pineal gland appearing as the eye of horus

it represents worship of the mind,

it also for some represents the all seeing eye that will watch you while you sin so you better pay your indulgences

ha
>>
>>16955041
What about the triangle in the center? And why 3 candles arround the book? the cow (i guess is a cow) at the left bottom? and by it's right, those people swimming trying to reach the soldier? Couldn't get any clues about those...
>>
>>16954982
yeah that's what i was going to say too
>>
>>16955041
Beehive represents industry
>>
>>16954887
That's most of a 1st degree tracing board, a bit of a MM certificate (which has it's own explanation lecture thing), and some extra stuff.
Start here, because i can't be arsed typing out my ritual book http://www.stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/ritualen_en.html

>>16955041
The Yanks use the beehive more than anywhere else, same with the urn. We(?) used to, but it faded into obscurity. Beehive is industry, working for the greater good, etc. But I forget what the urn means. Possibly something about being pleasing before God?
>>
>>16955082
Triangle is a symbol of divinity (Father, Son, Holy Spirit).
Bottom left is a lamb. Lambskin is an emblem of purity, as the apron should be.

Can work out the rest, but have zero clue what the people swimming to the soldier is meant to be. Especially since he looks Roman or Greek.
>>
>>16955082

Inside the triangle in Hebrew letters is"yehova", the God of past, present and future.
>>
>>16955082
3 Candles = 3 lesser lights
>>
>>16954887
at first glance this is what i can tell you, its a rite to unifie the two hemisphere of your brain and go beyond what you thought is capable, real, and imaginable.
Basically is telling you, that you are God.
>>
>>16960157
You might want to glance at it again after your come down from the peyote.
>>
>>16960253
Please tell me what does the image mean to you?
>>
>>16960262
Just an assortment of Masonic symbols and considerations. It's basically an amalgam of the more visual aspects of the rituals, which one can use as a guide to keep their behaviour in check.
>>
>>16960268
So all of this rites and masonic stuff is only to improve you morals, in business and family life and so on, instead of the unity that is underlying all events.
What happens to your behaviours when your dead.
>>
>>16960278
Basically. Improve the individual, and they'll go on to improve society.
And when you're dead, only your actions will be left.
>>
>>16960308
How does being blindfolded and shirtless improve society?
>>
>>16960323
Initiatory rituals have meaning for everything. Being blindfolded obviously represents being in the dark as regards learning. You actually have to take the initiative to ask for light to be restored, indicating your willingness to learn.
And it's not shirtless, but left breast bare, as that represents laying open the repository of your secrets, and being over your heart, is a token of fidelity to God (same too with the knee being made bare which is knelt on in prayer). Sleeves are rolled up indicating willingness to labour (physically and mentally).
And so on.
>>
>>16954887
Knowledge and Morality, hand in hand with the pinnacle as the all-seeing eye.
>>
>>16960323
Blindfolded means you haven't seen or learned of the truth, being shirtless means that you're bare naked in this society.
>>
>>16960335
Not that anon, but pretty cool if true.
>>
>>16960366
There are layers upon layers of good things in them.
Plenty here if you're interested http://www.stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/ritualen_en.html
>>
File: exstatic.jpg (30 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
exstatic.jpg
30 KB, 600x337
>>16954887
the way i read it.
starting from the top:
on the left, a workshop, the apprentice and worker turned away from their work to listen to the single speaker, the worker is on his knees;
on the right, a pedestal. the speaker stands above, while his worker stands besides him, and the apprentice learns from both.
the seccond one down iunno, cant really tell what the thing on the right is, the one on the left is a boy kneeling in prayar, under the watchful gaze of his father(?) i guess the right is a church or temple of some sort, where such things can be done without fear of outside opinion.
the third is highly imagery driven, the connection between elder and youth become the pillars guiding the way upon the steps, indicating longevity and support.
then you have the boat that dio was sunk in, and his coffin.
(i think its saying something more actually along the lines of if you leave your boat chained up its as good as a coffin, hence the heart and anchor, indicating a lack of adventure.)
the peaceful water bearer becomes the blind grace of justice.
the bottom corners escape me.
masculine/feminine spirit and the ones who lead, the man stands above the lessers in the water, blocking the path; while the woman leads on, eyeglass in hand, while (apparently discussing[squabbling? :#]) women follow behind her.
then two guys shaking hands, indicating unity.
i think the beehive is a metaphor for truth seeking[collecting knowledge like honey], and the smoke from the lamp indicating mysticism.
all in the center are symbols of unity or singularity (a scroll and sword, a star, the building indicating perfect ideal government.)

its all pretty neat.
>mfw people might ignore me because i avatar
its like they think only their own mysticism is the ideal.
its smoke because it is formless, and as such can take any form.
for me, anime, because i enjoy the aesthetic and willpower obviously involved in story creation.
>>
>>16960380
Wow, that uh... not the normal explanations given, but hey, you did a fine job that i shan't say is wrong or right. Just admirable.
>>
File: Fig.124.jpg (26 KB, 325x392) Image search: [Google]
Fig.124.jpg
26 KB, 325x392
All their life the call themselves mason and all their life they remain hypocrites, but from the very beginning to the very end, they do not know what is all about.
They put on the proper garbs perform the proper rituals and dress in the proper colour but refuse to admit that they are hypocrites.
>>
>>16960391
>normal explanations.
if you all have the same explanation, it means you're doing something wrong.
we are all individuals with varied and interesting viewpoints, we can only learn by sharing, comparing, discussing, and debating these viewpoints with only the intention of finding ways to better our own.
you lose if you try to impress on others, thats how it works.
except for this understanding, obviously.
this is the understanding we all need to have in order to be able to build our understandings together.
>>16960268
this is silly, you dont need rituals to become a better person, you just need the ability to recognize good traits in others in your day to day life as well as in characters you enjoy and identify with.
>>16960308
but im going to anime heaven.
>>
>>16954887
in his eyes
indisposed
in disguise as no one knows
lies the face
hides the snake
the sun in my disgrace

Ordo ab Chao

My god is the sun...

In your head
in your head
zombie zombie
>>
>>16960462
As above so below
Nothing is true everything is permitted
Nullius in verba
It's not what you look at but what you see.
nothing is
It is written
ordo ab chao
chao ab ordo

lucy in the sky with diamonds
lucy in the sky with diamonds

whose side
are you on

does that man work for me?
everyone works for you howard

the way of the future
the way of the future
the way of the future
>>
So, so you think you can tell heaven form hell, blue skies form pain.
Can you tell a green field form a cold steel rail?
A smile form a veil?
Do you think you can tell?

Did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
Hot ashes for trees?
Hot air for a cool breeze?
Cold comfort for change?
Did you exchange a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage?

How I wish, How I wish you were here.
We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl.
Year after year.
Running over the same old ground
What have we found?
The same old fears.
Wish you were here.
>>
The path to a higher consciousness. The all seeing eye represents the devil watching you at all times and the G is for godhood. They believe they can kill God and sit on his throne and be gods themselves. Symbology is actually the language and words are weapons once you wake up from the coma.
>>
>>16960516
you have two options.
one is a completely empty existance, literally and actually, where you have infinite power at your command.
the other, is a completely full universe, full of people, who have a finite amount of power in relation to their worth as percieved by others , but can increase that power by doing what they want there.
you get to decide and call whichever one you dont pick hell.
>>
File: 55331364.jpg (56 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
55331364.jpg
56 KB, 250x250
>>16960544
MEMELORDS ASSEMBLE!
>>
>>16960547
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7bqZIpC3Pg

What it'll be now Mr. mole?
Whisper slow in curls of smoke
take a back seat or play pharoh
dance with me and shake your bones

slow down it's a science
he's been waiting to bring you down
snake eyed with a slight smile
he can hold you and shake you child

YOU need to stop pretending that you didn't know what the consequences were going to be.
YOU need to stop pretending that you didn't know what the consequences were going to be.
>>
>>16960588
i feel like im one of the ones that normally stays, uh, "there"
>>
>>16960588
so I found out the other day that I have infinite power "in real life" but I'm under some intense form of control and kept prisoner in this "fake reality" and if I break out I will be God. The people opposing me are terrified of what I could become and the people supporting me are all dead or enslaved.

Beyond that some very capable people take my wishes and turn them into reality (here in this "fake reality"), I don't know why though.

If anything it sounds like I'm a major threat, But I also learned that when I die I "explode" and everything turns into utter and complete chaos until I come back again without my memories.

The entire world is a fake stage made for me just like the truman show and everyone here are jewish crisis actors and most everyone is "in" on it.
>>
>>16960425
>if you all have the same explanation, it means you're doing something wrong.
I'll agree with that.
>this is silly, you dont need rituals to become a better person
Indeed you don't. But sometimes a guide doesn't hurt. And having a uniform iniatory experience can help a group thought process.
>>
>>16960610
>The people opposing me are terrified of what I could become and the people supporting me are all dead or enslaved.

I think I have experienced or heard of this happening around me, being I'm one of the self aware also. "Everything happens for a reason" as the old saying goes.
>>
>>16960635
>I also have the sneaking suspicion that those who are not in on it that have tried looking me up or tracking me down have ended up dead or worse.

I feel this also, strangely enough actually know this. I believe due to a particular person I came into contact with threatened my death. Under the assumptions that I was hiding and I haven't been.

The "everything happens for a reason" anon replying to you.
>>
>>16960707
well the reason is satan won and everybodies souls are forfeit.
>>
>>16960725

Not my soul.
>>
>>16960610
you will become powerful, but you would be alone.
this is the final sweep of the step, this is when we have to actually choose between a heaven full of people or a heaven of our own devices,
>>
>>16960737
no, I'm pretty sure it's everybodies.

The Snake included, but he will get got last, but rest assured, he gonna get got. Though you probably have no idea what I'm talking about, that's fine

but everybodies souls are forfeit
>>
>>16960748

I've had the threat of a snake coming after me also, by another woman who I met this year. So it will be interesting anon.
>>
>>16960744
if I ever become powerful it's because I was ALLOWED to become powerful. I'm never going to have any real power as long as I'm "here"
>>
>>16960668
ok thank god its working.
i did that intentionally one time with the additional intent of other people just being able to do it so they dont go crazy.
>>16960657
i think we all feel that way, because its completely true.
i was wrong, we dont have to choose, and we dont have to wait.
we are the gods of our own creation.
quick, everyone go watch hunter x hunter and decide to use nen as your baseline of power.
everything will go much smoother than everyone manifesting destiny all over the place.
>>16960762
thats the heaven with other people, you train spar and discuss with others to learn how to express yourself to the group more compassionately and efficiently.
you allow yourself to become powerful by training.
>>
>>16960755
I'm talking about a different snake. I'm talking about , ahem, a living deity who controls this reality with "money".

I'm not sure if it's lucifer himself or someone who has found a way to use lucifers powers in exchange for servitude, but he is very powerful and has total control of this reality.

it's real bro, there gonna be a man in the news soon named "sam", if the "illuminati" agree to implement my childish request for attention
>>
>>16960785
i once talked to the leader of the lizard people, or at least the one who gives the orders.
he called himself machine king.
i run the illuminati, give your request to me, email above.
>>
>>16960782
the "overmen" already have power, and the man who will sit upon the little throne of skynet has already been decided.

Occult mysticism>science and technology
just like
Cause>effect
transhumanism is a joke

not super men but super slaves in a synthetic prison
playing out crummy meaningless adventures written by amoral monsters
>>
>>16960799
machine king sounds about right.
it surely is a machine, whatever machines are.

I request that some news story happen where a guy named sam is the main character
>>
>>16960800
everybody wants to be like the most high

I said "I thought you died"
oh no, not me
we never lost control
your face
to face
with the man who sold the world
>>
>>16960782
>quick, everyone go watch hunter x hunter and decide to use nen as your baseline of power.
>everything will go much smoother than everyone manifesting destiny all over the place.

I have that suggestion coming up on my redit nearly everyday, just need to DL limit to get it ;)
>>
>>16960800
if you said exactly what i just read you say, and we are literally going to be making our own heavens in a virtual computer world (world computer?) then yeah, that would be me.
i was totally down for that.
i get to design it, its gonna be sweet you guys.;
literally a complete deviation from any known story structure while retaining a semblence for the known metaphors and symbolism you have all come to know love and enjoy.
>>
>>16960818
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT_nvWreIhg
>>
>>16960785

A friend of mine claimed I was "De Satan" of our woods, but fucked if I know if that is true, just because what we believe clashed, he was always out to fuck with my head. Claiming to be a servent of me etc....
>>
>>16960825
no,were already in that computer world, running on an as above so below operating system, and those with real power who exist outside the simulation have already prepared the techno throne of the little false new age of transhumanism.

Reality is wrong.
Dreams are for real.
>>
File: 32994-32998-1.jpg (42 KB, 502x669) Image search: [Google]
32994-32998-1.jpg
42 KB, 502x669
>>16960828
watch it burn
>>
>>16960859
Dead in one eye, blind in the other.

Dreaming about snakes and the most obnoxious people you can imagine.
>>
>>16960870
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcrbM1l_BoI

>wakemeup.jpg
>can'twakeup.jpg
>SAVEME.jpg
>>
>>16960870
Jehovah sure can talk and talk and talk, I swear.
>>
>>16960897
I break for satan
>>
>>16960848
well yeah, but you think we're going to go up, and get out of the layer we are in now, when really, we're going to build an entirely new layer for ourselves.
thats how it works.
thats where the layers come from.
we just need to do it,
because we can.
because we want to.
>>
>>16960848
>Reality is wrong.
>Dreams are for real.

I agree with you there. Dejavu is real also. Glitches in the matrix.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.