[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Blue Balls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10
File: img_0163.jpg (2 MB, 3072x2048) Image search: [Google]
img_0163.jpg
2 MB, 3072x2048
When I was younger--had to of been 5th or 6th grade--there was this blue handball. I don't know where it came from, it was just always there. It became one of my favorite play things as it was quite bouncy; I'd throw it against any and every wall in my house, just playing catch. Just a novel little play things in my youth, we all have them at one point or another.

So one day I lose the ball, and search high and low for it to no avail. Gave up and thought it would turn up eventually, and it did. Thing is, when I found it, the ball was next to another blue ball that looked exactly like it. No, this wasn't another ball of a similar type, it was the same exact ball. Same scuff marks, and there was a black marker written number (at least in my memory it was a number) on it, with the exact same handwriting as was on the other. The moment I realized this, I got really dizzy and nothing felt real for, hell it must have been weeks to months. Something weird happened when I found that second ball, like there was a glitch in reality. None of my parents knew where they came from, and none of my friends that came over knew either.

Eventually I lost both, they were never seen again. I still get this weird as fuck feeling whenever I think about it though.

What happened to me /x/?
>>
What the fuck.
>>
You've got aids
>>
>>16953631
Let's be glad your slipping of realities only made you nauseous and didn't outright kill you
>>
>>16953631
I had this happen with a key chain, I randomly found once. Freaked the hell out of me and apparently my sister had the same thing happen with a different object.
>>
you got blue balls, stop playing with them.
>>
This is going to sound weird, but I distinctly remember growing up and green lights being stop and red lights being go until I was about 5. Then freaking out when my mom ran past a green light one day, and finding out I was wrong all along.

I also remember getting into a car accident when I was 5. But I'm the only one in my family that remembers it.
>>
>>16953783
Underated post
>>
>>16953631
weird story op. that ball looks pretty fun desu. kinda wish i had one.

also maybe it was some unknown life form that reproduces asexually
>>
File: AliensBro.png (135 KB, 480x280) Image search: [Google]
AliensBro.png
135 KB, 480x280
That ball is, like, your Tulpa, man
>>
>>16953631
You know those "Mandela effect" threads? Or the "Bearinstein" threads? The ones where people claim they came from a reality with a different history? Just one day somehow slipped into a parallel reality?
Where do you think the second ball came from? Where do you think these balls slipped away to?
Just don't freak out about it.
>>
>>16953857
>also maybe it was some unknown life form that reproduces asexually
Probably this, and it secreted neurotoxins onto you when you picked it up which gave you a bad trip.
>>
>>16953857
Lol, I found myself wanting one too, people are always bouncing them off walls in TV and Movies and that seems like a good nervous energy outlet. They are raquetballs turns out (and cheap too!)

>>16955900
Wait a minute, why do I really want one so bad.
>>
File: racquetball.jpg (185 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
racquetball.jpg
185 KB, 500x332
>>16955921

BUY MEEEEEEEE
>>
>>16953802
so you dont remember the tragic loss of your twin sister. your parents are lying to you about something.
>>
ITT: Guy recounts blue balls problems as a youth
>>
File: faces.gif (2 MB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
faces.gif
2 MB, 380x285
you find a ball
you lose the ball

you find two balls
you lose grip of reality
you lose two balls

>>
File: 1443149170726.png (103 KB, 600x476) Image search: [Google]
1443149170726.png
103 KB, 600x476
>>16956173
Wonder what happens when he finds three balls?
>>
>>16956278

>Only 3

Prepare to have your balls blown
>>
>>16953631
You have RP Faggot disease, its pretty serious.
>>
>This thread
>>
>>16953631
Normally I don't take the "reality alteration" threads too seriously, but this one reminded me of an event which I long forgot. I am tearing up right now lol. Anyways, my faggotry aside:
>18
>be at english language class
>my teacher is examining my idiom knowledge
>"ok anon, what expression would you use instead of rare?"
>about to say "once in a red moon"
>got an extremely intense feeling
>like i was struck in the back of my head with something, but i didn't feel pain
>feel dizzy and a bit afraid, but it wears down immediately
>"anon, are you ok?"
>"yeah. uhm, the expression is once in a red moon"
>she laughs
>"the expression is once in a BLUE moon anon"
>wtf.jpeg
>this wasn't a single misunderstanding from my part, not only have i used and heard this expression before, but i vividly remember my teacher using it before a couple of minutes
>ask her about it, says she doesn't remember anything like that
>"maybe you are confused with the expression red herring?"
>FUCK
Here is where it gets tricky. I was familiar with both expressions, so it's not like I was confused cause I just learned them. While i definitely have memories of me and others using casually the expression "red moon", I was much more confused about the "red herring" one. It was like jamais vu. For whatever reason I felt like both "red herring" and "blue herring " made sense. But then again, I had NO MEMORIES of either. However, I somehow knew this expression for a long time.

Suddenly, I felt another similar intense feeling. It was as if another me stopped existing. Immediately, I acknowledged that "red herring" is the correct and that "blue herring" just sounds silly. I also acknowledged that "red moon" just sounds stupid and that "blue moon" is the right one. But I couldn't prove my past self wrong, neither could I deny how true my feelings were. That was when I realized that my memories about the "red moon" expression faded, while I got memories about using the "red herring".
>>
>>16956303
>cont due to word limit
legitimately, i just realized that this ever happened after seeing OP's post.

could it be that i crossed between realities? or that 2 realities merged and i retained memories of both?

i should mention that those 2 moments of diziness i felt were extremely eerie. i didn't feel any physical discomfort, but i was definitely creeped out.
>>
>>16953631
My gf gives me those.
>>
>>16956303
>tfw reading steiner
pls be our messiah
>>
>>16956386

Has your girlfriend ever lived in the greater area of San Diego between the years of 1990 through 1997? This is the best lead I've had in nearly 2 decades. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU 16956386's GIRLFRIEND?!
>>
>>16953631
When I was 14 I got chased by a teacher for fucking around. I jumped a fence and snapped a bracelet I was wearing with my name engraved on it. It landed on the teachers side, fuck was I going back for it, so I left it, sadly.

Skip forward 2 years. I'm at home looking through a drawer for something.. and guess what I find.. the fucking bracelet. Not snapped. Same fucking bracelet no doubt.

Seriously, I can't explain how it got there. It bugs me to this day.

I lost it again a few months later, never seen it since.
>>
>>16953631
fuck, man. i wish something like that would happen to my money a few times. i'd be living unreal for sure
>>
>2013
>girlfriend wants to go toa show one night last minute
>drive 30 minutes to the valley
>get to show cool alright yeah open up that pit lol
>run into her ex bf
>oman
>invites to go smoke in his car
>oooman
>we chill in his car for a bit fuckin awkward
>fuck around with my watch the whole time cuz anxiety
>walk back to the house where the show is at
>they walk next to each other while i follow behind alone
>okay
>later while driving home i realize my watch is gone
>fuck its in that dudes car this is gay thats my fav watch
>months pass almost a year
>looking through this little miniature nightstand
in this room i lived in at my grandmas house
>no fucking way
i had looked in that little thing a month or two before and it wasnt there theres no way somone had it cuz the only other place it could have been in was my car and i totalled that shit like a week after lost the watch ff
>>
>>16956875
lol beta
>>
>>16953631
I fucking love racquet balls...

Was the number written on the ball a 4, by any chance?
>>
>>16956941

I'm trying hard to remember, but I think it was an 8, or the letter M. Really trying to reach for the memory but it was about 20 years ago and the fog of time has taken over.
>>
>>16956408
underrated post
>>
File: krabseyes.jpg (6 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
krabseyes.jpg
6 KB, 200x150
>>16953631
Holy shit OP you just made me remember something, thanks.

>be me
>in late elementary school if i remember correctly, probably 5th grade
>about to take a shower
>look in hall closet for loofah
>its not there
>wtf
>ask stepmom to help look
>she opens the door
>its right fucking there plain as day, sitting on top of a folded towel
>she mocks me for being a dumbass
>confused as fuck

Looking back at it, I didn't get any weird feelings or headaches or anything. At least not that I remember. I was really doubting myself after it. There might also be the possibility that my autistic little step brother (who was like 4 at the time) could have been fucking with me, but I highly doubt it.
>>
bump, love this thread
>>
>>16957049
This reminded me of the time I lost my teddy bear. Looked for it for half an hour, I went through my room and even the living room. Finally, I saw my grandma and asked her if by any chance she had taken it to wash it or something. She said, "that teddy bear?" mfw I had it under my arm all that fucking time. Still happens today, like I could be freaking out, asking my friends if they have seen my cellphone, while it is my hand and didn't realised it.
>>
>>16957189
Lol same thing happened to me when I was really little looking for the remote. I was crying trying to find it and my mom decided to fuck with me and be like "I know where it is," but wouldn't tell me.
It was in my hand the whole time.
>>
>>16953631
I remember an instance about three years ago. I was on the Interstate at around 10:00 pm. This tractor trailer keeps edging over more and more. I'm trying to pass him and stay as far away as possible (couldn't get over any more). Suddenly I feel something hit the back right quarter panel, wheel jerks, spinthefuckout.jpg. End up sideways. Pair of headlights not 50 feet away from me bearing down. Pretty much accept my death. Blink. Headlights gone. Wtf.
Reverse to the shoulder. My friend was with me and said he wasn't sure what happened either. Nobody stopped, not even the truck.
Depersonalized/derealized pretty hard after that. Haven't been the same since. Pretty much wrecked me mentally.
Anyway existence is fucked OP.
>>
This is really weird to me because the same thing happened to either me or my brother. It's been about 20 years now, hard to remember if he just told me about it or if it happened to me. I remember that ball exactly because I was a biter and I would bite on it like a dumbass and I remember how it feels still. I know this instance occurred on a school bus.
>>
>>16953631
Made me remember something just this past week. About 8 or 9 years ago I remember going on vacation to Florida with my family and having just gotten Pokemon: Diamond version since it was around Christmas. I remember I played the hell out of it that whole week, and I remember being devastated when we had to leave and nobody could find the game so I could play it on the way back up from Florida. Fastforward to about two weeks ago. My room was getting a little messy so I decided to clean it up a bit and I started going through some of my old stuff- most of it's stored in this old dresser/drawer that I used to use to keep all of my junk in growing up. Anyway it reminded me that I had some letters and things that I had put in the top of my other dresser that's beside my bed, so I started going through them and I found the game at the very bottom of it. The problem is that particular dresser has only been in the house for about a year since my mom bought it, so it's physically impossible for the game to have been at the bottom of it, but there it was. Have pics of it if anyone's interested.
>>
>>16957262

>The pleasures of biting into a racquetball

The sophistication of high class; yes, I know it also.
>>
>>16957275
Very satisfying. I also enjoyed bus seats and licking church pews. Looking back on it, no wonder I was such a sickly kid.
>>
>>16957274
Is it the same game? Check the save file. Report back. BTW what was your team?
>>
>>16956875
>>run into her ex bf
>>oman
>>invites to go smoke in his car
>>oooman
>>we chill in his car for a bit fuckin awkward
>>fuck around with my watch the whole time cuz anxiety
>>walk back to the house where the show is at
>>they walk next to each other while i follow behind alone
>>okay
>>
>>16957284
Save file was corrupted- the paper was peeling back on it it was so old. I'm not even sure if it still saves or not- I popped it into my old DS and just left it there after I turned it on to make sure it works. Dialga/Dragonite/Staraptor/Snorlax/Alakazam/Empoleon
>>
>>16957274
no way, when I was in like 5th grade I had diamond too, and I remember specifically catching a Chatot and spending like 10 mins playing around with that move it has that uses your voice, and I woke up and my DS was gne. 6 months later, I find my Ds just chilling next to my bed, and I was just so hyped to play I ddin't think twice about it
>>
>>16956173
OP is going to find 4 balls and he will die
>>
>>16953631
Damn nigga I had the same thing happen to me except mine disappeared in front of my
Eyes when I threw it into my dogs pen. Had forgotten about it until you posted this what the flying fuck.
>>
Bump, this thread has such potential
>>
this happened 15 min ago
>be me
>be hungry
>decide to make sandwich
>make sandwich
>prepare to eat it
>it's already bitten
what the fuck
>>
>>16953783
you got blue balls, start playing with them.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.