[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/ could someone read a natal chart for me? It's my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 670x424) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 670x424
Hey /x/ could someone read a natal chart for me? It's my grandfather's chart, he was into occultism so I want to know what his chart means in terms of personality and if his occultism is related to it?
>>
Sure, but can I have his date of birth and if you know.. The exact time of birth?
>>
>>16951725

I know it's August the 19th 1903, I don't know the exact hour or minute off hand.
>>
>>16951728
That's fine, a time of birth would help me find his rising sign
>>
>>16951728
I'm another guy, I know a shitton of astrology but nobody asks me anything ever. Lemme check this one.
>>
>>16951730
>>16951733

Great thanks guys.
>>
same sun and moon as me, cool.
>>
>>16951742
actually this looks a lot like my chart.

>3spooky5me
>>
Guy #1here. you can imply quite a bit about a cancer moon since its basically you're ruling sign. But since you say he was into occultism you could see how he was imaginative and free thinking in ways.
>>
Also fearless. Not afraid to venture into the dark and unknown. (Fits right in to occultist tendency)
>>
>>16951766
>>16951755

Thanks so far but can you go a bit deeper?
>>
>>16951776
I'm at work right now but when I get home I can pull out my books and give you more.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.