[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should humans be allowed to colonize space and join the rest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 316x202
Should humans be allowed to colonize space and join the rest of the advanced civilizations that are currently monitoring us?
>>
Ehhh...
>>
gr9 b9 m9
>>
Not in our current state. We need to stop defining ourselves by war or we'll find ourselves alone in the universe.
>>
File: 1410797261660.jpg (168 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1410797261660.jpg
168 KB, 1280x720
The new mass effect isn't out yet man, chill.
>>
>>16950556
We'd probably fuck it up somehow.
>>
>>16950613
That's a pessimistic viewpoint.

We'll be alone during every moment that we cling to war and we'll make contact as soon as we rid ourselves of the habit forever. There's no future or past to factor in; this karma is constantly in effect.
>>
File: Youknow.jpg (52 KB, 604x466) Image search: [Google]
Youknow.jpg
52 KB, 604x466
>>16950587
>>
>>16950556
It's not a matter of "should?"
It's just a matter of when.
>>
Hah not a fucking chance! We are being actively contained and important knowledge of psi and physics is being intentionally suppressed with memes.
>>
>>16950643
>suppressed with memes
OoooohhhhhhhIcan'theeeaaaryouuuummmmmmm.
>>
File: 1393360453701.jpg (98 KB, 668x500) Image search: [Google]
1393360453701.jpg
98 KB, 668x500
>>16950643
>he doesn't understand the raw magical power of the meme
>>
>>16950643
Donald Trump is going to be president because of memes. Memes are fucking powerful lad
>>
>>16950654

Yes of course memes are powerful; all religions are memes after all. I use the term meme in context of the original coinage by Dawson and not the retard vernacular maymay version.
>>
File: dawson_crying.jpg (37 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
dawson_crying.jpg
37 KB, 768x433
>>16950661

>Dawson

Of course I meant Dawkins. My mind is polluted by fucking maymays.
>>
>>16950671
>implying Dawkins isn't pollution
>>
>>16950675

>religiontard detected

Enjoy your meme programming.
>>
>>16950671
You have some understanding, but not knowledge. Memetic engineering could not possibly be used for malevolent purposes for very long, certainly not on the level you are suggesting, because such memes would easily mutate into counter-memes and end up making the problem much worse for the would-be evil-doer. It would be like introducing a virus vaccine.

Instead, I would like to offer that you are infested with several parasitic memeplexes, as evidenced by your conclusions.
>>
>>16950556
No
>>
>>16950556
Not in till us humans stop being a bunch of violent, destructive dumb asses and learn to work together on an united world basis.

I don't see that happening for a long time.
>>
The nature of reality is far beyond that of ayylmaos zipping around in flying saucers. In fact the true nature of consciousness is almost unbelievable to the extent that even trying to discuss it will cause some serious butthurt to the listeners. It is something that must be discovered for oneself and considering the plight of humanity, that will take a while.
>>
>>16950743
>I don't see that happening for a long time.

I don't see that happening ever then, or atleast several million years.

What you are talking about is a evolutionary change in our DNA to stop being violent and selfish.
>>
If ayylmaos were here for us we wouldn't even be having this conversation. It's clear that they're monitoring us, but it's not us that they want to talk to.
>>
>>16950556
No.
>>
Course not.
>>
>>16950556
>Should humans be allowed to colonize space and join the rest of the advanced civilizations that are currently monitoring us?

But anon desu . . . the Earth is in space.
>>
>>16950556
>As it stands, we’re currently working toward launching in 2017, and today’s announcement allows our astronauts to begin training for these flights starting now.

https://blogs.nasa.gov/bolden/2015/07/09/nasa-selects-astronauts-for-first-u-s-commercial-space-flights/
>>
File: baby-fark-mcgee-zax-alien.jpg (74 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
baby-fark-mcgee-zax-alien.jpg
74 KB, 620x400
>>16950613
Pshhhh what could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>16950696
And your overly formal language strongly suggests you're infected by the same.

But you already knew that, huh?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.