[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this Illuminati website?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: illuminati-profile.png (95 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
illuminati-profile.png
95 KB, 500x500
https://www.illuminatiofficial.org/

So this website went active around May/June in 2015 and so far they've not had much other than selling the talisman and several small books. I have dug and dug into the information that is presented, but I think its an honest to god troll on everyone.

What the hell does /x/ think?
>>
>>16949601
>Hey shit guys we're running out of money for our global lizard world domination pyramid scheme. Who's got ideas?
>Well Xan'duthor's wife makes those cool talismans.
>Sweet, we'll sell those online, and use the funds to control all world markets. Great job everybody.
>>
>>16949699
>Rothschild
>running out of money
>>
I think that it's a cross between trolling and profiteering cult at the same time.
>>
Op is faggot???
>>
>>16949601

Read the reviews for "The First Testament" on Amazon, specifically the negative reviews. It appears to be a hoax, a clever way to make some cash... people are apparently instructed to first purchase the book and then leave a 5 star review of it in order to be "considered" for membership.
>>
>>16949699
>Well Xan'duthor's wife makes those cool talismans.
Lost my shit
>>
>>16950903
fucking genius

fucking

genius
>>
File: Joined!.jpg (219 KB, 1014x1062) Image search: [Google]
Joined!.jpg
219 KB, 1014x1062
It is just that easy to join the Illuminulty
>>
http://illuminati.am/
>>
>>16950884
Im bi, so only a half "faggot".

Edgy mother fucker in here.
>>
>>16949601

People are now so stupid and easy to control that they can go official. The "intelligent" ones are too stupid to realize it's real and the nutcases can say whatever. Some of the tinfoilers may end up joining them and there you have it, being crude, there is no need to denying them anymore.
>>
Simple. Some fool sold his soul to satan and now he thinks hes cool beans.
>>
>>16949699
Best reply out of the entire thread +1
>>
>>16955533
once shit gets placed into media everyone is like "oh it cant exist they make illuminati jokes on tv youre retarded to think it could be real"
>>
>>16949601
It's obviously a hoax pyramid scheme, and a self-conscious one at that.
>>
Here is the book that they are selling:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4AD59A58D4BB37FBE55E03F02E95BA515BDEEAC6&dn=lumiam2.pdf&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80%2fannounce
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 400x300
>>16949601
If it was real I would of been rich by now!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.