[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dimensional Shift
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: url-2.jpg (179 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
url-2.jpg
179 KB, 620x620
Hey /x/, I was watching Spirit Science on youtube and in one of his videos he explains that scientists had worked out that the Pyramids of Giza were constructed from the top - downward.

He suggests further that this was done by constructing it in a higher dimension/energy frequency, then dropping it into our dimension of perception over time.

what I'd like to know is there anyone who has encountered an object they can't see but still feel? how do we know that Egypt today isn't still a fully functioning society that overlaps like a layer of what we can see as Egypt today? occupying the same space without obstruction?

Maybe this is all over the world? thoughts?
pic sort of related.
>>
>>16949464
u got those bath salts bro
>>
>>16949539

you can do better than that.
come on now..
>>
I once felt a plethura of hotdogs on my yard rake but I knew they couldn't possibly be there

But this is a really interesting thought
>>
Bump

Got me interested.
>>
>>16949464
Interesting, worth the theoretical discussion. Suffers the same problem as all "what if"s though. Would enjoy the discourse but am at work, texting sucks.
>>
>>16949464
I once felt a vagina around my dick. Then I woke up.
>>
The problem with spirit science is that it relies heavily on suspended disbelief. They base what they discuss on half truths and any evidence that could prove such is conveniently not existing on this plane of reality
>>
>>16949464
>what I'd like to know is there anyone who has encountered an object they can't see but still feel? how do we know that Egypt today isn't still a fully functioning society that overlaps like a layer of what we can see as Egypt today? occupying the same space without obstruction?
Because that isn't how dimensions work. You cannot overlap without being obtrusive.

>>16949619
The one thing I think Spirit Science is good for is a source of inspiration for a very very strange fiction setting.
>>
>>16949464
OMG!! I always feel like there is a wedge of cheese in my mouth when I'm falling asleep! Are you saying it actually is inter-dimensional cheese!!?
>>
>>16949596
>>16949619
>>16949591

I thought about the possibility of something only existing on particular frequencies, like a FM radio. can they're always there, but if you can't acknowledge it, you forget about it. it's still there though between the white noise.

So what if you cam across a building with no windows, not a single door or any access point?
>how do I get in?
and you were to go to a higher dimension and discover that there IS a door but it's use and function is exclusive to that particular frame.

you open the door and enter. no-one inside but a few shadows.
>how do I interact with these?
maybe drop a level higher or lower?

just like using your own body and a tuning dial among radio waves.

Now consider, types of people and entire cities that are like this
>>
>>16949633

probably inter-dimensional smegma, I'm afraid.
it's the cheese you like though, so enjoy.
>>
>>16949625

How do you know that, can you explain in more detail?

I was under the impression that space has different relative proportions as you ascend or descend. to the point where mass doesn't make sense anymore. like being able 4 cars on the head of a nail.

Maybe the constitution of objects doesn't necessarily interfere with anything below or above its dimension of origin while still working in conjunction with everything.
>>
I feel like this was inspired by a 17yr old at spirit Science who played Super Mario 64 and didn't know you have to hit a button to get the fancy red coins. Spirit science is one of the best oxymorons on facebook. Basically the same as taking acid once and claiming infinite knowledge of everything and saying you're Jesus.
>>
>>16949742

I guess you'd know from experience wouldn't you?
>>
>>16949464
Spirit science:
>polar coordinates
>lines are masculine
>circles are feminine
>mental illness is an illusion
Lol wut
>>
>>16949759
When did I say that? Never? Oh. So.
>>
>>16949775

Probably true.
You seem like the type.
>>
>>16949818
>sees words
>must be words of a acid head
>logic
>>
>>16949968

your words not mine :,)
>>
Bruh, you shouldn't rely that much on spirit science, they can be pretty sensationalist, like when they mention vaccines, life in mars was wiped out by nuclear war, and I really could go on a very long list like this
>>
>>16949683
>ascend or descend.
Ascend or descend what?
>>
File: 1442516621584.gif (487 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1442516621584.gif
487 KB, 500x281
>>16951637
I give up.

I was hoping for some more input on traveling dimensions, half of you saw the words "Spirit Science" and jumped on it like ticks on a rabid dog.

Focus on the subject, The fact that I mentioned a youtube channel may as well be irrelevant.

My question is, for those with shorter attention spans than people downs syndrome is;

Would it be possible to see things that are otherwise not visible to us in this dimension by traveling through other dimensions?
-or-
What would it be like to construct something in a higher dimension and somehow bring it too a lower frequency?

given that if any of this was possible to begin with for arguments sake.
>>
>>16953328
To an extent though youd HAVE to be able to measure it in some ways.

On a side note have you read about the floating cities in china?
>>
>>16949464
>constructed from the top - downward

Haaahahahaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You dick.
>>
>>16953328

I'll further add to that, while I totally understand that it's wise not to believe everything you see/hear, what's more productive?

Discussing and entertaining an idea even if you know it to be true or false? what would the harm be if you knew the distinction between the two? why not explore?

Or beating down the idea for whatever reason?

If I had to guess, I'd say that your perception on reality would have so shaky at best already, you're afraid to allow any other opinion into your head because it might unravel what's left of your mind or something.
>>
File: 1446180255742.jpg (98 KB, 500x415) Image search: [Google]
1446180255742.jpg
98 KB, 500x415
>>16953349

Yeah see i thought that might be related in some way, floating cities? atmospheric phenomenon? or some kind of glimpse into something else?
>>
Ayy lmao people still watch that shit? Jesus Christ

Shitty cartoons made by some stupid teenager who he thinks he has it all figured out. And people take this shit as truth, boy are we fucked.
>>
>>16953328
Dimensions? Frequency? What are you even talking about? You are trying to use the language of science, but the terms are poorly defined the way you are using them.
>>
>>16953391

English is not my first language, I have difficulty using the right terms or elaborating, I'm doing my best sorry.
>>
>>16953395
There is not much of a way to properly use the terms in this context. It is more of a problem with new age lazy bullshit appropriation of rigorous science terminology
>>
>>16949464
Pass me the bong brooo. Give me some of that good shit that you're smoking.
>>
>>16949464
And does dropping it into our dimension not cause slavery across Egyptian history or is that still real?

"Dimensional rift" doesn't erase the sin.
>>
>>16954237
Sorry, that was intended as a rhetorical question.

Never cross of conflate dimension unless you understand the relationship between those two dimensions. Doing so causes severe observable consequences here on Earth.
>>
File: 1446690593429.png (583 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1446690593429.png
583 KB, 1024x576
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.