[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Personally i think the flat earth theory is retarded, but i want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20151103_222216.jpg (306 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151103_222216.jpg
306 KB, 1200x1600
Personally i think the flat earth theory is retarded, but i want to figure out why you think its so plausable.
My question is what is 'their' end game? What is the reason 'they' would keep our heads in the sand? What would be gained?
>>
>>16948443
It's part of the contract.
>>
>>16948443
Nothing. There is no gain. That's another reason why it's such a stupid theory.

Only an idiot would believe that the earth is flat. Don't be that idiot.
>>
>>16948542
I humbly ask that you inform us of the details in the arrangement, our queen.
>>
>>16948542
With who?
>>
>>16948559
When?
>>16948563
Everyone that ever cared.
>>
>>16948443
So everyone that believes in the theory has nothing to back it up?
And all of astromoners/pilots/air traffic controllers/gubmint/scientists and more are in on it to try to keep the other 5ths of the population in the dark but you are the super smart cookie that have figured it out?
Bravo.
I would love to see what you could accomplish if you went outside
>>
>>16948633
Wat
>>
>>16948633
>When?
At your convenience, of course.
>>
To make it brief: the ancient hermetic principle is "As Above, So Below; As Below, So Above". This can be interpreted in many ways but one way is that people's perception of the heavens above them will determine or correspond with how they perceive the earth, their lives on the earth, and how society should be constituted on the earth. If you believe that the sun is the centre of the universe then naturally society will form into a sun-worshipping cult. If you believe that the universe is a place of meaningless mechanical motion governed by mathematical laws then a materialist, nihilist society that fetishes mechanics and mathematics will be built to correspond with it. In other words, you can effectively change society and people's very lives by changing cosmology. It's a massive "psy-op", psychological operation.
>>
>>16948639
>And all of astromoners/pilots/air traffic controllers/gubmint/scientists and more are in on it

Don't be a fool. Governments are built hierarchically and information is tightly controlled. Most likely 99% of people in the government would never hear about it if the the earth is flat.
>>
>>16948917
This can all be solved cheaply, without being a pilot or "government agent who's in the know", with a GPS locator, a camera, a housing unit and a balloon. You're honestly dumber than a 14th century peasant if you think the Earth is flat.
>>
>>16948965
when we send balloons up in the sky the horizon rises to our eye level and does not curve whatsoever
>>
>>16948972
You're all fucking crazy.
>>
>>16949029
chill mate, let go of your globularist dogma
>>
>>16948972
>the Earth is small enough to where I'd notice the curve

I bet since you don't feel us spinning, the Earth must be still standing, right?
>>
>>16949044
m8 . . . you mathematically would see a curve at the heights we've been, but we don't; horizon always goes to eye level, zero drop off
>>
Do you realize what you're saying? Humans can see a maximum of 2.9 miles on a horizon. Not nearly long enough to see a curve at heights you're even talking about We've literally proven the Earth is round hundreds of years prior to this conversation, with technology that is now considered laughable. Holy fuck I feel like all flatearthers are just trolls.
>>
>>16948649
If you form a contract with everyone that can ever care, you'll include everyone worth including and leave the rest to wander free.

Then the conflict begins.
>>16948668
Convenience... What could be more convenient than everyone getting off my back all the time?
>>16948906
What could be a more convenient form of governance than a perfect mirror?
>>16948917
Governance, not government. "Govern" is the root term and it's been a verb for as long as I can remember. Maybe your perspective on power would be less destructive if you stopped trying to shove every aspect of reality into a tiny noun.
>>16948965
This is true regardless of the truth about reality.
>>16948972
What is the curvature of the Earth if not your own fisheye perspective?
>>16949044
You can feel the motion of the Earth if you want. It just gets dizzying fast, so its turned off by default.
>>16949055
And the reports from the tallest mountain on Earth?
>>16949098
That's not strictly untrue.
>>
File: Real Essa 7.jpg (23 KB, 258x302) Image search: [Google]
Real Essa 7.jpg
23 KB, 258x302
What about hollow Earth?
>>
>>16949044
http://newt.phys.unsw.edu.au/einsteinlight/jw/module3_stationary.htm
>>
>>16949055
Your a retard
>>
>>16949181
you are a lunatic. please leave.
>>
Basically what the elites or whatever the run everything plan to do is melt the ice wall with greenhouse gases to find other puddle earths that are primitive and do the same thing there, establish governments, money, and then make them wagekeks like they're doing to earth.
>>
>>16951334
This. >>16949181
Seriously fuck off with your faggot rp shit
>>
>>16951337
> "the ice wall"
> "puddle earths"
That makes no sense whatsoever
>>
OP here.
Nobody has even remotly tried to answer my question.
What is the reason they would tell us the earth is round not flat?
Like every other celestial body.
There is no gain from us thinking its round instead of flat. Anyone who believes in this nonsense is seriously a fucking idiot.
>>
>>16951337
That seems far too much of a long game for humans.
>>16949181
I understand all of those words but not in the way you have arranged them. Please try to form some type of rational though or i will inform them you are out of your cage again
>>
File: Basketball.png (146 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
Basketball.png
146 KB, 340x340
>>16948443
Duh because this ball is flat too
>>
>>16950512
More plausable than flat earth.
Cant be bothered digging though
>>
>>16950512
The beginning of a storm is not paranormal
>>
>>16951362
>There is no gain from us thinking its round instead of flat.
How can you have population problems on a world with infinitely much surface area?

Making it appear round is the only way to make people believe in finite amounts of natural resources.
>>16951376
>out of your cage again
What happens after that?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg

I'll just leave this here for the more openminded, less dogmatic anons looking for any kind of reasoning behind flat earth thinking.
>>
>>16948542
God you namefags are so fucking dense
Kill yourself
>>
>>16954259
Hey
Don't be so rude to royalty
At least address them with "Your Highness"
Yeesh
>>
>>16948443
>flat earth theory is retarded
My dad was a high-altitude military pilot.
He's seen the curve of the earth.
I've seen pictures he took in the cockpit.
Either the earth is curved, or my dad who distrusts the government and is as small-town Texas as you can get, is shilling for The Man to his own family.

I'm prepared to accept that conspiracy theorists would believe the second option, and it's true that there is no way to prove he isn't. I just don't see sufficient evidence to suggest that he is.

It's similar to chemtrails. Would the government seed our clouds to make us better citizens? Yeah, maybe, especially if 'they' thought 'they' could get away with it and somehow not a single official has gotten cold feet. But I spent three years at an engineering university. I have worked on aircraft and watched them make contrail patterns, as well as replicated jet-engine contrails in laboratory conditions. More importantly, I know aircraft mechanics (the kind who work on airliners), they're about as blue-collar and anti-government as you get. I could write books of reasons why chemtrail theories are misguided, and the only vounter-evidence I've seen is a religious "You can't prove me wrong!"
>>
>>16954295
>no way to prove he isn't
Post the pics of the curved earth
>>
>>16951362
To further the theory that we are irrelevant stardust. To delegitamize our sense of humanity. But most importantly, to satiate the cravings of psychopaths.
>>
Is there a map of Flat-Earth? How flat is Earth? What's the base? It can't be THAT flat considering the oceans and shit.
Why is Earth flat when everything else we can see in the universe is round.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.