[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Auburn Nebraska
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: folder.jpg (41 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
41 KB, 500x500
i was wandering if anons on here had any info about Auburn Nebraska and its paranormal Indian curse??? i have herd a little about it but i cant find anything on the internet help would be awesome /x/
>>
>>16948238
Imo f a m baka senpai friendo
>>
>>16948238
I think I heard you wondering.
>>
so does nobody know anything on this i have a friend who believes he maybe under the influence of a demon of sorts and he can track it all the way back to Auburn Nebraska he said there was a place call Indian cove. I have also seen they have tons of haunted houses and spirit energy im just really interested about Auburn Paranormal history
>>
>>16948285
>auburn

Ur trying too hard. I see you.
>>
what do you mean you see me???
>>
im just asking for anybody who is familiar with Auburn Nebraska paranormal history help fill me in
>>
>>16948330
What you do think it means? Let's start there. What do you think I mean by, "I can see you.."?

We are going to have quite a nice chat, I can already tell.
>>
i think either a. you cant see me at all and your just saying that or b. you have ties to the spirit world and can see how i feel and my energy
>>
>>16948345
Let's be honest here, you really don't care about finding out about the paranormal history of Auburn, Nebraska, do you? What are you really up to? You have my undivided attention.
>>
>>16948356
Sometimes things are far more simple than that. My statement was not meant to be taken cryptically. You are thinking too hard about it.
>>
i am interested in demons and getting rid of the demons that hold us hostage everyday of our lives i feel as if i can help my friend but i dont know how im not a big god believer.
I know though everything happens for a reason and i also know that spirits and paranormal energy are always around
>>
this all started out of Auburn Nebraska for him although i to have my demons
>>
>>16948386
Your post format is rather interesting. Let's get back on topic. You repeated the word Auburn quite a few times in your former posts. Are you sure this particular Auburn is in Nebraska? Or are you simply playing games? I am no fool, you must understand that.
>>
i am pretty sure its in Nebraska im not trying to play games im looking for help
>>
>>16948359
You can tell by the file name.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.