[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Creation Of The Log
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 640x986) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 640x986
The Grey Log is at 1.25%, once complete "it" will begin.
>>
isn't there already a post about this?
>>
Was ist das faggotry?
>>
>>16948086
>>16948090

Argh, two people that can't figure how to use the catalog.

>>16946839
>>
>>16948101
Maybe you should try using social engineering for things you can't do yourself and stop trying to shift public opinion in a way that leaves only your own perspective warped.
>>
>>16948397

>Maybe you should try using social engineering for things you can't do yourself and stop trying to shift public opinion in a way that leaves only your own perspective warped.

Doesn't that load of gibberish really make sense to you?!? And what does it have to do with using the catalog or not?
>>
Someone care to explain what the grey log is? I came for answers not to have to Google shit
>>
>>16948438

How to tell when you're a NEET: googling is WAY too much effort
>>
>>16948406
Joe mama
>>
>>16948406
No, it doesn't. Go home.
>>
>>16948086
When I google it, it brings me here. Describe what's happening and stop shitting up the board
>>
File: ACTIVATED_MY_ALMONDS.jpg (157 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
ACTIVATED_MY_ALMONDS.jpg
157 KB, 650x366
>>16948464
This board is complete shit and everyone is either crazy and just spitting absolute craziness or just fake stories OP never delivers on. So fuck me for asking this board to actually do what it should do for once
>>
>>16948527
Exactly how i feel. I wade through a sea of fucking tulpas and "divination", and as soon as something interests me fucking elitism and autism rears their ugly heads.

Inb4 full retard

Explain this fucking faggotry, or prepare for some shitposting like you have never seen. I will make a trip and ruin every fucking discussion on every thread on this piece of shit board. Fucking thirteen year olds and "spoopy" bullshit.
>>
>>16948086
What is this
>>
>>16948544
Do it. I'm going to bed. When I wake up there will be answers or apocalypse.
>>
I can't reveal everything. But the Grey Log is something powerful being created full of knowledge. In order to get the word out, we decided to create a Twitter account. So when it's complete in 2-4 years, it will gain the popularity it deserves.

And yes, it's dangerous if used correctly.
>>
>>16948671
>Guys guys i got an idea, lets use twitter to destroy the world. With a countdown (or up) or something.
Meh twitter is where u belong, not here
>>
>>16948671
So what do you plan to do with it???
>>
>>16948544
Is this fresh pasta?
>>
>>16948671
Fucking gayyyyyyy

>twitter
>secret
Kindly fuck off if you aren't gonna explain. At this junction, either you explain and maintain interest, or you play this stupid fucking cryptic role and I disregard it forever because I totally have never and will never use twitter.

I suspect its some gay shit and you are self shilling here in a sea of retard schizos.
>>
>>16948703
You'll see.

Alright, this is my last post here. Any new posts claiming to be the Log Keeper are liars.
>>
>>16948707
No, I'm.just mad as fuck. I used to love x. But now its literally.just crazies and faggots
>>
>>16948720
Exactly what I thought, you colostomy bag sniffing dick sucking fuckboy!
>>
>>16948720
>you'll see
>2-4 years
Fucker I asked the question because making something that is designed to be dangerous, then letting all of Twitter and x know is fucking and dumb, and you're fucking dumb.
>>
>>16948727

But we don't know. Maybe that's the point.
>>
>>16948747
Don't try to defend such niggard faggotry. It's lame and the only thing that is going is >I'm not gonna tell you hehe
>>
>>16948671
gtfo ayy lmao shit captin
>>
>>16948720
>you'll see deez nutz
>>
>>16948720
you've been being a faggot all day. please stop, F-A-GG-O-T
>>
File: 223232321.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
223232321.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
There is but one log keeper.
>>
>>16948839
8/10, I chuckled sensibly. That pic is infinitely more paranormal than whatever the fucc OP is doing
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.