[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the spoopiest thing you ever did saw? When I was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10
File: i'm blue.jpg (7 KB, 176x234) Image search: [Google]
i'm blue.jpg
7 KB, 176x234
What's the spoopiest thing you ever did saw?

When I was a little girl around 20~ years ago, about age 3-5, I remember looking out my window on dark, stormy night and seeing construction workers that were completely blue, like green army men but blue. It looked like there was some kind of lightning/electricity coursing through their body as well. When I went to tell my mom, she looked out the window and told me that she doesn't see anything. I look out the window again and I could still see them, then my mom told me to stay away from the window and go to bed.

That's all I remember. Not super spoopy, but a weird experience nonetheless.
>>
>>16946514
That's kind of spoopy, anonette

Where they doing anything in particular? Where was this - city, country, etc
>>
>>16946528
It was in the city. I clearly remember that even the safety cones that they placed had a blue glow. When I looked at the street in the morning before school I noticed nothing had changed, even though I clearly recalled seeing some sort of street repair being done.
>>
>>16946514
Tits or gtfo you stupid cunt, there was no reason to mention your gender in that post jesus fuck what happened to 4chan
>>
>>16946741
Not all of 4chan is /b/, go back there and stay there, you raging autist.
>>
>>16946744

Fuck off to reddit. 4chan used to have universal standards. People used to respect that despite all the bullshit. Now it's just bullshit trolling and throwing our values to the dogs. You're the problem, fuck you.
>>
>>16946746
You're mad, for quite literally no reason. Op didn't need to state she was a girl but it doesn't particularly matter, no I'm not trying to defend her so not a white white, nor do i frequent reddit. I just have never seen someone get so mad at something which literally does not fucking matter at all
>>
>>16946741
She's just telling a story you vapid cocksucker

Real nice and mature insult there by the way, you sure showed us by telling us to go to reddit! It's not like reddit is a website like any other and the only stigma it holds is from trivial rivalry!
>>
>>16946746
just reading this made me like minecraft
>>
When I was little I think I was visited by something. I was really young I think I was in 4th grade at the time. One night I fell asleep and I woke up in the middle of the night and I heard something. I could see out of my room from my bed because my door was open and I kept seeing a dark shadow figure running past my door but from what I remember it didn't make any noise. Sometimes it would stop and seem like it was looking into my room. This went on for what seemed like a really long time but it might've just seemed that way because time moves slow when your terrified. Eventually it stopped and I gathered the courage to turn on the lights in my room. I just sat on my bed and starred out of my room till the sun came up the rest of the night. It hasn't happened again since.
>>
>>16946746
>values
>on 4chan
>>
>>16946741
What were they supposed to say? 'When i was a little child' ?

Why should people actively edit how they intuitively speak just to stop you from crying.
>>
>>16946741
My thoughts exactly.
>>
I had very poor eye sight growing up. I was poor and didn't have a bed, so I slept with my parents in their bed. I recall seeing the drapes moving at the ends, it looked a giant 9 ft python. I didn't tell anyone for fear of scolding. This was probably my earliest visual hallucination.

I've seen my share of ghosts, they've always appeared as stalking shadows. I saw a shadow man in my room after meditation around 2 months ago.

My dreams are becoming very vivid and elaborate and sleep paralysis is becoming more common. The paranormal has become the normal.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 232x291) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 232x291
>>16946514
Will you be my gf? I will be your little blue construction worker and we can watch spoopy movies and have sleep paralysis together
>>
>>16948802
P-pls respond
>>
File: tumblr_kwznltk9hM1qa3yjho1_1280.jpg (243 KB, 600x475) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_kwznltk9hM1qa3yjho1_1280.jpg
243 KB, 600x475
>>16946746
another angry little shitlord who thinks /b/ used to be good and that every board on 4chan is the same.
>throwing our values to the dogs
>our
we aren't all frustrated pron addicted virgins on this site
>>
>>16946514
march 30th 2015

I saw a blue neon machine elf flying in the sky. It hovered over the nightbors tree and it looked like it was holding a wand of some sort. his head looked like bashed glass and he hovered as if he looked sad. he also came out of a green fishnet portal. then disappeared as he went past the right side of the house.
>>
>>16946514
It might not sound scary in text, but randomly turning around in the woods and seeing a stranger silently walking towards you off trail is pretty fucking horrifying.
>>
I saw blood and was scared I was gonna bleed out... I was 23 years old
>>
I have several stories from when I was little.
I remember one night when I was about 8 years old waking up late at night or early morning and looking over to my wardrobe. In front of my wardrobe I'd left a pile of school uniforms, when I looked over I remember seeing a grey bald hunched over, bony looking creature staring at my clothes, it looked a little like gollum but a bit bonier and smaller. I don't remember feeling scared I just went straight back to sleep for some reason. Another time I woke up and saw a woman who looked like she was dressed in an old style dutch dress standing on top of my curtains, she was very very small she can't have been more than 15cm tall and she was throwing flower petals or confetti out of a basket. I cried and went to my mums room and she made me sleep on the couch, as soon as the lights went off she appeared again on one of the arms of my couch I tried to touch her but shed float away leaving a luminescent trail behind her then she dissapeared.
>>
>>16949681
Another time I woke up and a figure in a stripey shirt about the same size as the little lady was standing on my desk, it didn't scare me much so I went back to sleep. Then there was the time I woke up and saw a shadow person climbing up my ladder to my bunk bed. This all happened in the same house, it was a new house we bought it and built it, but I always felt watched and creepy living there.
>>
One time I was walking to my friends house and I saw 3 glowing blue orbs fly through the sky one after another about 20ft high, i told him but he never believed me.
>>
>>16949681
Its worth noting that every time I bring this up with my parents they change the topic. Frustrates the shit out of me.
>>
>be little kid
>used to confuse dreams with reality
It happens, but I'm pretty sure you'll know if they were dreams by now.
>>
File: scarymannequin.jpg (15 KB, 300x224) Image search: [Google]
scarymannequin.jpg
15 KB, 300x224
>>16946746
caring this much about a random stranger mentioning its gender
>>
>be me
>15 years old in Cheyenne Wyoming.
>snuck out at night and meet up with best friend.
>have murhurwanna and beers
>drive around town observing the night and the people.
>go to this hill south of east high school.
>used to be Indian burial ground.
>pitch black, 2 am
>pop open a can of beer and have some ganja.
>only thing visible was what the headlights were shining on in front of us.
>friend edges car up the hill a little more and we notice a figure at the top of the hill.
>this figure was anthropomorphic but was all dark and stood in a crooked like stance.
>we stare at it as it makes weird moves and bends.
>after 2 min it vanishes like a cape

We both turn to each other and freak out like crazy.

It was about 30 feet away, this shadow person, and it's darkness had a physical nature to it it was weird.
>>
>>16949394
vat de fuck. is this real anon or are you just fuckin around? elaborate. what do you mean by machine elf?
>>
>>16946741
/b/tard spotted
>>
tits or gtfo
>>
>>16946514
That's a pretty interesting story, because a few years ago I saw a huge orb that was like that outside my bedroom window. Blue, and coursing with electricity. I thought it was ball lightning and went back to bed. The next day I looked up ball lightning and found out ball lightning doesn't even remotely look like a floating blue orb full of electricity.

Incidentally, that's also the spoopiest thing I ever did saw.
>>
File: De Humani Corporis Fabrica.jpg (253 KB, 1088x1800) Image search: [Google]
De Humani Corporis Fabrica.jpg
253 KB, 1088x1800
>>16946514
I saw an electric blue skeleton when I was about 5. I woke up to pee and it was in bed next to me. I almost forgot about it and had kind of written it off but your post made all the hair stand up on my body.

I also saw an anatomically correct skull when I was about 9 in the condensation on my bathroom mirror after a shower.
>>
>>16948802
>>16949124
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>16950108
It's a global rule you donkey.
Newfag detected
>>
>>16946744
It's a global rule you malbred ape.
>>
>>16946776
I'm not the mad guy, but reddit is for subhumans. You are heavily censured and censored for doing anything that might slightly make a poster feel like they are not special, the web design is HORRENDOUS, the color scheme is fuck, the page layout is convoluted and inconcise. Compare the front page of 4c with reddit. We are much more organized and tidy.

Also 80% of everything on reddit is an offsite link. Reddit is not an image board/forum, it is an aggregator for other sites. It's a link circle jerk. I don't care for 4channers as a whole but from a technical and esthetic view we are so fucking superior here. Just saying.

I am not a robot.
>>
>>16946514
Dr Manhattan is just taking up whatever jobs he can come across nowadays
>>
File: IMG-20151029-WA0012.jpg (15 KB, 244x183) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151029-WA0012.jpg
15 KB, 244x183
>>16946798
KEK
>>
>>16949860
They're these snobby things that show up when you're tripping on dmt that trick you by offering you these weird alien-like emotions or feelings. Shit gets super real super quick
>>
>>16946741
woe someones unhappy with their penis size. 12 year old boys shouldn't be allowed on the internet.

Guy on here mention their gender all of the fucking time. What the hell does it even matter?
>>
I have memories of ghosts in the living room. Probably just fragments of dreams I had as a child.
>>
File: Grim-Reaper[1].jpg (31 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Grim-Reaper[1].jpg
31 KB, 615x409
>>16946514
i saw the archetypal image of the grim reaper at 6 years old, before i even knew what it was or was supposed to look like.
>>
>>16946741
Go back to circle-jerking in /b/, edgelord.
>>
>>16950982
kek
>>
>>16946514
I used to see shadowpeople type shit when I was younger. Dunno if it was real or not, but apparently what I was seeing was something referred to as "the hat man". Saw "him" when I was little, as well as around age 12-14. Also apparently used to talk to my dead grandmother when I was little. I've grown fairly skeptical (>inb4 "skeptic on /x/?")these days, so I don't really "see" things like that anymore.
>>
File: 1292921524783.png (13 KB, 679x427) Image search: [Google]
1292921524783.png
13 KB, 679x427
>>16946514
I have a very clear memory of when I was about 6
the thing is I am pretty sure it was just a dream but for me to remember a dream from when I was 6 is just weird because I am 29 now.

The memory was of me in the street in front of my house Jumping and putting my legs in like a sitting but straight out and together position. The weird part is I wouldn't just land I would hover till I put my feet down.

That is the clearest memory when I say clear I mean I can remember the tint of the asphalt the neighbors houses the entire layout of the area I lived at the time. I still don't know if that was a dream or not.
>>
>>16946741
Wude. Sounds like someone is a newfag, gender or not. No one fucking cares enough to prove if they're a dude or gal.
>>
>>16949732
Why don't you confront them about changing the topic every time? Demand some answers, instead of making up horseshit to post on /x/ about fairies and flying turds. If you're telling the truth (...right) then drag some answers out of the old bags.
>>
>>16951028
>penis size

Only a female would dream that this is a witty insult. And probably a fat one. With glasses.
>>
I've been visited by greys since I was little, I won't go into detail its just generic stuff. The interesting part is my mom swears she was visited several times before I was conceived and during pregnancy. She'll mention it but not go into detail. She even says this mark she has on her hip is from them, that she didn't have it and then one day it was there. It's a red mark that has similar shading as the moon. They've left me alone for the past few years, and I've sort of had a feeling of "waking up." As if I'm not the same person as I was when I was a couple years ago. Almost detachment.

Am I ayyylmao demon spawn or are me and my mom batshit insane?
>>
>>16953868

Sounds more MK Ultra than ayyylmao.
>>
>>16953935
Explain. I've had someone suggest this too, there's a number of physical and mental abilities I have that I can't explain. Things that would take years of training I just randomly know how to do.
>>
>>16950967
No, it isn't.
>>
>>16953788
>a female

Yo, did you check the "not a robot" box? If so, why do you talk like one? Oooh, if I recite a paradox, does your head start sparking?! I've always wanted to do that to an AI!
>>
>>16950148
Late reply and shit source but this may be worth reading for the slight chance that the historical accounts are factual.
>>
>>16953979
Sorry. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball_lightning
>>
>>16946741
Lol all these beta c.ucks come white knighting to someone who has a point

Mentioning your gender for literally no reason does nothing but attention whore
>>
>be 17
>chillin at a friend's house because his folks are out of town.
>his folks show up and friend has to kick us out of his house.
>'bout 11:00 at night.
>figure we could stay at someone else's place
>get in buddy's car (me and two other guys)
>be in back seat while Brobert drives and Aiden leads us to his house.
>get lost bc he lives on some back roads
>Brobert says he thinks he sees someone looking at us in the trees.
>I look up and see it too.
>glowing eyes like a dog's
>moving sporadically around the brush in the headlights.
>Aiden's nose starts bleeding profusely
>his face practically had a period there was so much blood.
>starts yelling at Robert to "Fucking drive man!!"
>shitting pants
>we get to his house and lock the doors.
>>
mods keep deleting my posts about this but.

I saw a hovering neon blue man in the sky. he came out of a green fishnet portal about the side of a garbage can lid. he was holding a wand or or item of some sort. and he was in a crunch position but he had his head down. he floated across the sky and his head looked like broken glass.
>>
>>16956085
>>
>>16946514
HEY WOMAN

MY NAME IS NOT IMPORTANT, WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS WHAT IM ABOUT TO TELL YOU

NEVERMIND LOL
>>
File: 1437470040158.png (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1437470040158.png
7 KB, 225x225
>>16946741
>>
>>16946741
You're as bad as an SJW for requiring gender neutrality
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.