[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/nec/ Necromancy General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 12
File: HELPFULBODY.jpg (542 KB, 1280x1715) Image search: [Google]
HELPFULBODY.jpg
542 KB, 1280x1715
Its been a long time coming but I think the board really needs one, I'll start by posting one of the most helpful books I've found to date about this sort of thing, The Liver Falxifer

http://www.pdf-archive.com/2014/11/30/liber-falxifer-the-book-of-the-left-handed-reaper/

There's the PDF.

Any other helpful information on Necromancy would be greatly appreciated, as I'm trying to make a MEGA library for it, like what the old Occult general had.
>>
Also worth noting is a site called Grimoar.cz or something to that nature. Does anyone know if its stuff is legit?
>>
Bumpin cause interested
>>
fuck it bump wanna see it play out
>>
>>16946178
>>16946215
fuck off gwiln
>>
god you people make me sick sometimes this thread is such bullshit fag
>>
>>16946117
Maybe more luck in the /omg/ thread? Though the last time it ended up devolving into debates about trans ppl and I haven't been to since. Kinda disappointing but maybe they can help you there.

And thanks for the pdf by the way
>>
>>16948515
Or.. Not. Life's too short to deviate from a set topic.

Necromancy is well worth its own thread, apart from any "real" occult practices.
>>
>>16946117
What exactly does necromancy - particularly that from the Liber Falxifer entail?
>>
>>16949478
Not OP, but necromancy mostly revolves around summoning the spirits of the dead and having them do things, usually give you information. It possibly has some more things revolving around fucking around with souls. It's also inherently bad. The dead do not naturally reside in our world, and using necromancy to preventing them from leaving or bringing them back is both a violation of the natural order and incredibly painful for the spirit involved.
>>
>>16949589
Whats a simple way to contact the dead? Preferably not using a ouija board but also something not too... painful? Disruptive? For the spirit...
>>
Recently got a job working in cemeteries, made a thread about it but didn't get much response. What kind of things can one do to engage in the paranormal while there?
>>
File: nirvanaboard.jpg (34 KB, 400x279) Image search: [Google]
nirvanaboard.jpg
34 KB, 400x279
>>16950110
>Preferably not using a ouija board

When will the Parker Brothers meme end? It's a fucking board game currently sold by Hasbro.

Nirvana boards are where it's at.
>>
>>16950193
Its an instrument u asshole!
>>
>>16950110
I was gonna say suicide but death is kinda disruptive from the mortal perspective.
>>
Oh shit, OP here, glad to see its picking up.

>>16950193
Could you extrapolate on a Nirvana Board?
>>
>>16950193
They look the same man... would you mind giving us details about it?
>>
>>16950505
If its just that it has a swastika on it im gonna be justifiably mad
>>
>>16950490
>>16950505
I don't know how I got this way, I'll never be alright, so I'm breeeeaaaakiiiiiiiiiing the haaaaabiiiit tonight.
>>
>>16950510
get out
>>
>>16950183
I want to think cemeteries are -almost- devoid of spirits, because why would they stick around bodies that they can't use anymore? And if they have some unfinished business, why haunt a cemetery where there's almost no one to see you?

But then idrk anything so don't trust me on this. Maybe there's residual life force or whatever there idk
>>
>>16950516
Perhaps you oughta download that book and any others offered to see if you can find out for yourself. Probably be a good learning experience.
>>
>>16950514
Yeah okay sorry. I'll go.
>>
>>16950509
Maybe the swastika charges it with powers of the edge
>>
>>16950519
No that was rude I'm sorry.
>>
>>16950521
Perhaps.
>>
>>16950518
I already did, but I won't have enough time to really sink my teeth into it til around next week, that's why I'm hanging around threads like this for quick info and tidbits, as well as discussion.

Next week I also MIGHT try something, so if this thread is still alive or if there's a new /nec/ thread up, I'll share anything interesting that happens.
>>
>>16950523
I was honestly hoping someone would point out it wasn't even Nirvana, but Linkin Park. I guess I'm just having a hard time accepting that people can actually read "Nirvana board" and think its a thing.

Not the other anon though.
>>
File: 1293436128261.jpg (168 KB, 1041x880) Image search: [Google]
1293436128261.jpg
168 KB, 1041x880
>this thread
>>
>>16950532
You wanna add each other on skype and I can ask you in detail what you're doing?
>>
>>16950533
shit bro I don't know whats out in the world. A lotta different things that are the same thing but different, especially with names. so i wanted to see if the dude would describe basically just a ouija board.
>>
>>16950537
Fucking dead bodies.
>>
>>16950536
That is a choice meme. I remember those threads circulating. There was one dude who wanted an incubus though, and that was just- I dunno. He never explained what happened so I assume he's still getting the dick to this day.
>>
>>16950545
Oh.
Best of luck bud, I believe in you.
I mean you might get annihilated for defiling bodies but this is your life and I'm not your mom.
>>
>>16950541
It's not the out in the world that matters, it's the here on /x/. You're a newfag, plain and simple, and it shows spectacularly. It's kinda painful to watch. I just have to remember everyone starts that way.
>>
>>16950557
I mean I'd like to learn how to not be a newfag quicker. I'm readin the stuff the /omg/ general suggested, any other ideas?
>>
>>16950537
I'm still out, and honestly I have no skype, but I have a throwaway email if you want?

I'm really just gonna see if I can establish communication with someone whose death anniv falls around next week. Wouldn't want to disturb him though if he's in peace so idk
>>
>>16950562
Sure, that'd be good.
>>
>>16950561
>I'm readin the stuff the /omg/ general suggested, any other ideas?
Now that you mention it, yes.

Stop reading /omg/ shit. It's far from representative of /x/. They're generally faggots that don't back up their claims with anything but inflated as fuck egos.

I'm not saying LHP is wrong, but /omg/ is faggotry in the purest sense.
>>
>>16950580
Alright so I drop /omg/ things, what do I pick up instead to better my understanding of magick? Do you have a skype perchance?
>>
>>16950593
Magic doesn't real. I just meant your /x/-related newfagry.
>>
>>16950570
[email protected]

I still don't know any definitive method though, any suggestions?

>>16950580
Actually I have a question too. /omg/ says to read Liber Null for starters but someone else tild me that's a bit too complicated to be an intro into magicks so... yeah. What do you suggest?
>>
>>16950599
>>16950602
Oh okay, in that case, nvm
>>
>>16950602
Stop thinking of magic as one thing. Start with chaos magick if you're serious about getting into it.

Every belief system is ultimately correct in the sense that it works for someone, but people are diverse and you won't necessarily know what's best for you until you feel the different types of magic for yourself. Emotion isn't magic, but all magic is sourced from emotion.
>>
>>16950602
Unfortunately I can't find any copies of Liber Null without Psychonaut, did they recommend both or just the Liber Null?
>>
>>16950593
Read and learn anything you can. /Omg/ has a lot of useful information and your question will almost always be answered, like any general there comes some drama but assuming you're out of high school then you can ignore and read the important bits.

It's probably your best bet with necromancy. I can't speak for /Lhp/ but check them too. Only knowledge not worth knowing is none at all.
>>
>>16950621
Both actually, sorry, was kinda lazy with typing out things. Liber Null and Psychonaut is the recommended book there for chaos magick. For starters, anyway.

>>16950618
That... sounds like wise advice. Makes sense, yeah. Thanks.

-

So, anyway, about necromancy. Anyone has any tried and tested methods? Experiences? Spoopy stories?
>>
>>16950640
I briefly communed with my grandmother (dead of two years) on a cellphone when I was twelve, which is why I've been on this escapade of learning it. Just about the only spoopy thing to happen to me.
>>
>>16950645
Its kinda auts but, I've stuck with it so far.
>>
>>16950645
>>16950664
Whoa what. How. What the fuck lmao tell us the whole story man
>>
>>16950676

>Be me
>Twelve
>Parents lemme have a cellphone
>One day while waiting outside for music teacher I got a call
>he arrives
>Anon its time for class
>say its my mom
>he says alright, leaves door open
>pick up
>grandma
>completely forget shes dead for the two minutes i speak to her
>she asks mundane things about the family and then hangs up

I guess I'm just lucky, maybe somethings trying to trick me idk but I wanna find out hence me posting in this thread. sorry for textspam OP
>>
>>16950687
It was me, Jim.
>>
>>16950698
kek
>>
Here's a question, be it to OP or any willing to answer a question brought up by someone who just observes this kinda thing:

What's the difference between the works of the Black Cabal / Black Court Magickal Works and the publishers of the Liber Falxifer, Ixaxaar Publications ?
>>
>>16952399
I've actually wondered this too. I feel like a lot of people hate TBC just cause but I don't know enough about the subject to really back that up.
>>
Liber Falxifer will not work as intended unless you initiate your self into their current.
>>
>>16952399
Oh let me tell you I have first hand experience of both. The Cabal is utter bs. It's a cult and it's a cult full of pretenders. I was a member for awhile a few years ago. Their grandmaster is not out to help you, he is only out to sell you nonsense....and make you wait months to get it. There is no conclusive tradition of proof regarding the gods of the cabal. If you seriously want to get into LHP please avoid them. They blatantly glorify the ego in the worst possible way.
I'm a fan of TOBL however even they have their faults. Ive always been more interested in their sorta achra work though
>>
>>16952505
Edit I have only purchased from tobl never interacted. The cabal is utter tripe. And you will learn this within minutes of accessing their forums.
>>
>>16952512
What a dissapointment. If only TotBL had the resources Somnus Dankmeme and his Cabal had, they could probably make more books that I'D BE ABLE TO PURCHASE

What tomes did you get from them anyhow?
>>
>>16952547
I own the black scriptures and charnal whispers. I will say that the plus to the cabal is its accessibility to perform. Ixaxaars material is woefully difficult and tough to digest. Yet I prefer this to a ritual that claims by walking out into a lake or stream near by after harnessing enough death essence,you can blight its water by simply visualizing it.
There is literally no history towards anything the cabal has. It's chaos magic that people took wayyyyyy to seriously.
>>
>>16952595
Do you have a skype? I'd love to see some of the pages.

If not, at least tell me the quality of the things, despite my disinterest in their quasi-necromancy I still /may/ pick up a book.
>>
>>16952547
Sorry to disappoint any one, but the left hand path is full of hard truths. I would much rather focus on the truth of the matter and recognize what can and can't be done. Instead of dress in all black and scream I'm a spooky necromancer because I did what some guy in the book said.
>>
>>16952606
I unfortunately don't. The books are made well but, let me put it this way if you are not an incredibly experienced astral projector then you cannot do a majority of the material. So when you are in their forums nobody except one or two people claim to be able to AP. the rest just "visualize". Also, just like TOBL they claim you have to initiate your self into their current for the magic to work. So I would highly recommend if you absolutely have to, to just get the black scriptures and go from there.
>>
>>16952612
I'm agreeing with you???
>>
>>16952649
I meant just in general. I've seen necromancy threads pop up every now and then and i always cringe the fuck out when I see the cabals name thrown around. I fell into that trap I just don't want it to happen to any one else.
>>
>>16952652
Wow they must be shit then.
Thanks for the warning bud, I was seriously considering giving them money but now I'mma stick to pre-ordering Ixaxaar's stuff.
>>
>>16952675
Also check out nephilim press. They are good as well.
Of course, your welcome. It was seriously criminal the things they did. People would order stuff and not get it for 2+ months, yet if you questioned it in the forums it was looked down upon for troubling the GM. Who was only around to give info about upcoming discounts and new products. Mean while members were promised more grade material for their towers mentors to work with them etc. etc. , I left after a year of waiting. When they would literally say it's coming out soon time and time again.
>>
>>16950687

This sounds familiar, I've definitely heard other stories about people getting calls from their dead relatives and never actually realizing it til its over..
>>
>>16952697
Nephilim press LOOKS INCREDIBLE. Thank you so much!
>>
>>16952697
Any other publishers you could recommend ?
>>
with >>16952931 i gotta see some more book shops
>>
File: d7.gif (3 MB, 304x332) Image search: [Google]
d7.gif
3 MB, 304x332
>>16946117
>unironically thinking ghosts and magic exists
>>
File: funyboy.png (378 KB, 479x409) Image search: [Google]
funyboy.png
378 KB, 479x409
>>16952995
>>
File: 1402133458453.gif (2 MB, 260x229) Image search: [Google]
1402133458453.gif
2 MB, 260x229
>>16952493
>Liber Falxifer
Looks like something E.A. Koetting would try to sell you.
>>
>>16953073
got it for free
>>
Is there a way to make sure the spirits are comfortable?
>>
>>16953187
Have open ears and eyes and adjust to make them comfortable. You've asked a question that's above you.
>>
>>16952931
That's all I've got besides old school authors on the qlipolth
>>
>>16953244
That'd be helpful. I saw this thread and thought it'd be good to ask; what exactly, is, qlipolth?
>>
>>16953244
I'd like to point out I'm >>16953187
by the way, I just find this stuff interesting. I'm not a practitioner.
>>
If you're looking for someone specific, is there a way to know if it's really them you've made contact with and not someone/something else?
>>
>>16953288
Whoa boy that's a big question. Ok so in the RHP sector you have kaballah, and it's study of the 10 sephiroth leading ultimately to complete union with God and the source of consciousness. The qlipolth is the antithesis of all that mapped out. It's two maps of consciousness and depending on your slant when one goes through initiation on the qlipolth you align your spirit more with chaos and chthonic aspects. Some people upon being initiated into the final sphere think you become as a god your self and are free of all cosmic influences and rules. Others seek to even go beyond that and completely assimilate their consciousness with chaos and the primeval state before phenomenal existence. Thomas karlssons kaballah qlipolth and goetic Magic is a perfect starting point to begin to understand what the qlipolth is. After that wrathful chaos by arioch is good, the book of sitra achra is also a great resource but since it falls under TOBL banner it's not exactly cannon if you catch my drift. Finally Kenneth Grant the night side of Eden is another resource. I highly recommend not starting with grant though. He has a metric fuckton of gematric connection for 2/3 of the book and it's very confusing if you don't know anything from
The qlipolth and the OTO.
>>
File: 17862.jpg (225 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
17862.jpg
225 KB, 1600x1600
>>
>>16953325
Helpful. How do you pronounce it?
>>
>>16953312
Eyes that see and ears that hear. I hear, though it might be a lie, that nothing of the dark can lie to you three times in a row.
>>
>>16950687
Its me Goku
>>
We seriously needed a general for this?
>>
>>16953355

>>16948855
>>
>>16953348
kek
>>
File: 1445552710363.png (92 KB, 444x440) Image search: [Google]
1445552710363.png
92 KB, 444x440
>>16946117
Necromancy pokes holes in the world that the Things Outside like to crawl through. The government knows it. The foundation in the South knows it. The Holy Roman Empire knows it. All of them will want you dead.

Best-case scenario, you raise a ghost of a small animal and receive a .50 caliber round to the back of the skull
>>
>>16953603
Since you know so much, you obviously can teach me, yeah?
>>
>>16946521
Seconded, get a job faggots. Talking about aliens and shit is one thing, role playing as necromancers is fucking retarded. Please show me evidence of raising people's from th grave with magic. Dumb nigger neckbeards.
>>
>>16949589
Communicating with spirits is shamanism you fucking retard, necromancy is literally bringing back the dead to live, or animating the dead with the a soul. You're fucking retarded, play more video games.
>>
>>16953822
are you the man that was screaming about voodoo and crowley in that one thread? Nothing against either just asking.
>>
File: AssSkeleton.jpg (17 KB, 395x285) Image search: [Google]
AssSkeleton.jpg
17 KB, 395x285
Okay so I prepped the skeleton like the PDF I downloaded said and I'm chanting the incantation but

Nothing's happening

Did I put it together wrong?
>>
>>16953957
>choice implications my man
>>
>>16953993
I got on X itching to share this image tonight and I am so glad this thread was here to help
>>
>>16954008
I'm OP and I approve of this giggle.
>>
How do I get anointed for the first sphere of the Qliphoth?
>>
>>16954046
bump for this. Books mention it but it never says how.
>>
>>16948855
>Life's too short to deviate from a set topic.
Life is to short to follow someone elses selfish order. This thread is now about curses.

This guy told me he didn't believe in curses and mocked me when I told him how to remove curses from his doorstep so I cursed him with slenderman dreams.
>>
>>16953822
Literally one of the worst humans on the planet.
>>
>>16953822
>Communicating with spirits is shamanism you fucking retard
Different kind of spirits. Necromancy can't actually bring the dead back to life, and reanimation is largely a modern concept derived from modified zombie stories.
>>
>>16954778
Bullshit. I'm re-railing the topic:

I swear a blood oath that I'll bring that guy back to life. Necromancy returns.
>>
>>16955794
Thank you kind soldier.
>>
>>16954778
>implying
Life hasn't been short enough for you, friend. Just go and make your own thread, it's pretty damn easy.
>>
Would you recommend Voat's occult tab?
>>
>>16953822
I kek'd. Shamanism is a profession to aid and help people, with the aid of spirits.
>>
>>16955828
>Life hasn't been short enough for you, friend.
Wow. That's among the top five most vaguely threatening things I think I've ever read.
>>
>>16956094
This guy gets it.
>>
Is there certain animals the dead respect more than others? Birds perhaps? Whats a good way to add little extra things they'd like so I'm more likely to be in their favor?
>>
>>16957336
Crocodiles, I hear.
>>
>>16948855
DUB-DUBS!!!
>>
>>16949589
What about necromancy is unnatural?
How would you define natural to begin with?
>>
>>16957416
>Be alive
>Don't like crocodiles
>Die
>Suddenly like crocodiles
wut
>>
>>16957540
kek'd harshly
>>
File: PfJjC9T.png (327 KB, 478x379) Image search: [Google]
PfJjC9T.png
327 KB, 478x379
>>16957540
>>
>>16957960
who the fuck is that?

More importantly, >>16956040
>>
>>16958107
Paul Weiss
>>
>>16958118
He looks diseased.

Got anything on >>16956040
???
>>
File: jon arbuckle minus garfield.png (259 KB, 500x148) Image search: [Google]
jon arbuckle minus garfield.png
259 KB, 500x148
>>16958124
Not diseased just bored.
>>
>>16958169
Poor guy
>>
Someone needs to get this thread back on its rails.
>>
>>16958235

>>16956040
>>16956040
>>16956040
>>
why not just go the old-school way and learn AP then invoke/evoke the entity?
I don't get the reason to go the extra mile, especially when you can have any faggot low density shitlord hungry for energy pretend to be your grandma.
>>
>>16957336
>Birds perhaps?

No. Despite what some people may tell you, birds are not that important.
>>
>>16958377
Alrighty. I'm mostly asking for the sake of symbolism not what >>16957540 thought.
>>
OP here, could we get this back on track?

Maybe some book recommendations? General knowledge? That sort of thing?
>>
>>16959605
Wrap iron chains around gnarly tree trunks to [REDACTED]
>>
>>16956094

And don't you have to communicate with them to get their aid? DUH.
>>
>>16959692
Woops lmao
>>
>>16959621
funny meme
>>
>>16959621
what is this, a meme for [REDACTED]
>>
File: 54.jpg (62 KB, 349x500) Image search: [Google]
54.jpg
62 KB, 349x500
Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.