[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
was I dreaming? or is something in my room
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: .animated19.gif (260 KB, 220x132) Image search: [Google]
.animated19.gif
260 KB, 220x132
So the other night I'm sleeping in my dorm room at my college. I live by myself. I wake up in he middle of the night not sure what time it was. My blanket is tossed go the side of the bed and I'm sweating. I got to reach for the blanket and I see something standing next to my bed. Its really dark and I couldn't see what it was but when I saw it, it shifted into something like smoke and raised to the ceiling and evaporated. I know I was awake and I don't really believe in ghost but this was pretty real to me. Does this sound familiar to any of you? Or was I just seeing something from my dreams.
>>
Op is a faggot
>>
Jk just autistic
>>
You saw a ghost have you tried to communicate to it?
>>
>Bump
>>
I've "seen" plenty of stuff coming out of nightmares, but it all tends to be related to them so I just see it as my brain still imagining things even as I wake up. If you think about it you do it every time you dream.
>>
>>16945827
>>16945835
Synergy your a autistic.
No I haven't tried communicating I don't really mess with the other side
>>
>>16945846
I thought that too but I don't remember my dreams the first part of the night
>>
Did you fall back asleep or were you like what the fuck I'm out, and curl up into a ball in the corner?
>>
>>16945884
Something like that. Anyway I was awake for maybe another 20 minutes. Whenever I looked around the room I thought I saw something move but was sure it was my eyes messing with me.
>>
hypnagogic hallucination perhaps?
>>
>bump
>>
>>16945923
or wait no i meant a hypnopompic hallucination i got them mixed up
>>
>>16945936
What?
>>
>>16945936
Ah ok. But how long does that last? It took about 10 seconds from seeing to raising up to the ceiling... Unless I was seeing things moving around the room
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.