[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http:// twitch tv/minatuunjaviiltelen what the shit is this /x/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: 1443440211198.jpg (174 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1443440211198.jpg
174 KB, 500x667
http:// twitch tv/minatuunjaviiltelen
what the shit is this /x/? ayy lmao messaging? or is it autism?
>>
Boopity
>>
>>16944741
>ayy lmao messaging? or is it autism?
...Both?
>>
it's on atm
>>
Bump, we need to get in the chat
>>
How To Be Spooky
>go to ms paint
>fill background black
>set font to system
>set color to red
>spookify
>>
>>16948546
you seem to be an expert about this topic
>>
File: Untitled.png (672 B, 394x321) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
672 B, 394x321
>>16948579
fite me
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (19 KB, 325x360) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
19 KB, 325x360
It sometimes plays various sounds, low echoes and beeps, I can't make it out but there is definately a voice sometimes as well. I know the host is using a windows OS as there are UI interaction noises such as alerts. Tonights topic is related to CERN and the ALICE experiments that happen there. Also got a name meaning.
>>
Will there be a new stream soon?
>>
>>16950014
Anybody?
>>
minatuunjaviiltelen = "minä tuun ja viiltelen" = "I'll come and slice/slit"

Its a finnish channel
>>
>>16950449
Yes the name is finnish but he doesnt want to admit his nationality so we cant be sure
>>
>>16950665

>says he's finnish
>doesn't want to say his nationality

ok
>>
>>16950708
he never said he's finnish. it was herra0 who assumed he is finnish from the name.
but yeah i guess finn is the most possible answer since his name is finnish
>>
other thread got delete? bump
>>
the stream is live again. wat is dis?
>>
>>16944741
I thought that said Marijuanaville.
>>
Damn, missed today's stream. Can anyone explain what was discussed today?
>>
>>16953954
well disinformation agents, supersoldiers, the interest of the elites in supernatural/paranormal topics, the potential of humans and the means of control that limit that potential. might have been more, idk
>>
>>16953954
>>16954906
Could someone record the streams? They always come on at inconvenient times for me.

What do the streams consist of?
>>
>>16955340
The stream itself isn't the main thing I think. From what I saw it just has images once in a while and some sounds. The discussions in the chat are, I think.
>>
>or is it autism

You guys have the worst way of coming to conclusions

The fact you would determine "autism" as a conclusion when referencing someone who is anonymous behind a computer screen just like you shows that places like these are terrible sources of information
>>
>>16955372
Welcome to 4chan. I guess we should be happy we found out about the stream
>>
>>16955372
Please go back to tumblr just please.
>>
>>16955727
Another terrible conclusion
>>
>>16955372
It is OK. I'm autistic as well.
>>
there's some kind of symbolism in the picture of the stream
>>
>>16955739
I'm sorry, but this is 4chan. You want >>>tumblr
>>
File: IMBVP06096.png (46 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
IMBVP06096.png
46 KB, 600x450
we will begin soon. hope to see you there.
>>
Did you figure out what the message ment from two days ago?
>>
looks like shills are sliding threads at the moment. bump
>>
>>16956418
what message? are you talk about adtronauta codes? dont know and havent seen him either
>>
In case anyone is interested the stream is live
>>
>>16956434
Yes that is what it is thank you
>>
by request of the streamer:
Minatuunjaviiltelen: the purpose of this stream is for people to share knowledge and information and discuss about political and paranormal topics in a higher scale than the usual /x/ and /pol/ threads
Minatuunjaviiltelen: things like aliens and the less believable conspiracy theories will be discussed in the chatcrypt
Minatuunjaviiltelen: what is happening in the stream itself is usually an informative picture and sound messages which usually arent meant for viewers
Minatuunjaviiltelen: so it is more about discussion. disclosure etc
>>
Judgement will be delivered.
>>
this has got me interested. is there a schedule for streams?
>>
>>16958142
apparently starts every night either from 0.00 or 2.00 AM (GMT)
>>
fucking scare
>>
It's streaming right now
>>
>finland
Definitely autism. Trust me, I'm finnish and we all have autism in here.
>>
>>16960137
read the thread
>>
>>16960149
I already did. Shitty thread is shitty.
>>
i will be away for a few day. i will comeback somewhere in weekend
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.