[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
noko
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9
holy shit /x/, what the fuck is this? I just saw this move across the sky. weirdest fucking thing i've ever seen. the pic isnt mine, belongs to a local news station. a few are reporting on it. supposedly it has been seen from Malibu to La Quinta. Also, supposedly the military just declared a no fly zone over the pacific off the west coast near LAX. Anyone know anything baout this?
>>
here is another pic a friend who lives near me took. some say it's part of the taurid meteor shower, but i saw a meteor the other night and whatever this is moved way slower, and wasnt a fireball. very fucking weird.
>>
I've also gotten word from friends in La Jolla that the entire town is enveloped in smoke. Is this a missile launch?
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (519 KB, 500x510) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
519 KB, 500x510
It's a meteor or asteroid, I saw it from so cal. Watch it explode was some dope shit man. Definitely the biggest and brightest Ive seen in person.
>>
Supposedly a missle launch from a sub off the coast of St. nicholas
>>
another pic
>>
>>16944708
It's not a meteor, I saw it myself, it stood still for like 5 minutes and flew away.
>>
another pic. this has to be some kind of missile it seemed to low to be a meteor, and the smokey aura it left glowed.
>>
>>16944708

Meteors streak across the skin in seconds, depending on angle of deflection, because there are traveling at 100s of thousands of miles an hour.
>>
>>16944737

yeah it moved too slow to be a meteor. it's either a missile or an ayy lmao at this point
>>
>>
http://www.openminds.tv/china-ufo-identified-as-a-research-rocket-1015/21062

Research satellite
>>
>>
I was on my porch when I saw it it appeared silently out of nowhere. It looked like someone turning on a flashlight slowly. It stayed in the same spot for a few minutes then the light died down and it flew away towards the ocean.
>>
From my angle in Pasadena it never stopped moving it kept going but the light died down.
>>
File: 1441925712646.jpg (60 KB, 566x488) Image search: [Google]
1441925712646.jpg
60 KB, 566x488
>>16944748
I guess I'll never have an ayy lmao husbando/waifu.
>>
Funny. The bases there said they hadn't launched any rockets until they realized people were asking because they saw that, then changed their story to say they launched a rocket at the precise time people began seeing it.
>>
>>16944748
Haha damage control works quick. You don't fool me though, understand that.
>>
It's obviously Elisa Lam.
>>
>>16944800
>being stubborn this stubborn as shit and not accepting the most likely rationale
>>
My dad saw it and said it made a left turn. Some of his friends who live a ways away also saw it and said it looked like it was going towards LAX. It could have been sounding rockets, maybe.
>>
http://abc7.com/news/hundreds-report-mystery-light-flying-through-sky/1073739/
>>
>>16944757
There's a whole galaxy up there, eh?!
>>
>>16944763
Just like the February 15th anomaly...
>>
swamp gas
>>
>>16945126
Reflected off of Venus
>>
Same in El Paso!
>>
File: image.png (204 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
204 KB, 750x1334
Took this in my friends backyard in the San Gabriel Valley. Was actually pretty scary. It lit up like a fireball. Guessing it left the atmosphere or something.
>>
I for one welcome our new alien overlords
>>
>>16945201
We were so close to making contact if it wasn't for the Gays - now the aliens will come back and blow us all up...
>>
It looks like the trail that follows an Atlas V rocket. Was there military training going on in the area where you live?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td0CPo-J2jo

The trail I'm talking about starts at about 2 minutes in the video.
>>
It was a missile test from one of our ohio class subs. Nothing to be worried about. The subs were just refitted with newer missile equipment.
>>
>>16944801
this

fucking dumb cunts
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.