[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anybody know about this? If so, what?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Image.jpg (52 KB, 480x681) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
52 KB, 480x681
>>
>>16944678
Yes, I know about this. Not any more than anyone else though. It's a supposed mockumentary about Spongebob, but no one knows any of the details. Pretty sure any other information beyond that isn't available.
>>
>>16944678
>>>/trash/
>>
>>16944710
Thanks, the concept of this is so interesting.

I just wanted to see if someone had seen a scene of the movie>>16944710
>>
>>16944726
>I just wanted to see if someone had seen a scene of the movie
>>/r/
>>
>>16944768
/r/>>16944768
>>
that movie got canceled
>>
The whole thing was some sort of cover up for some illegal activity involving money or something.
the website for the people who made it downloads a virus that tracks your computer, even googling the company can do this somehow.
The guy investigating it has dropped off the face of the earth.
The End.
>>
>>16945436
Hastingsfag is kill?
>>
>>16944678
Appearantly it's just some weird bootleg movie that never actually seen the light of day. You won't find much about it online.
>>
>lost spongebob movie

How did /x/ reach this level
>>
>>16944842
>>>/r/
>>
>>16946616
Started with Squidwards suicide
>>
File: caca.png (115 KB, 294x235) Image search: [Google]
caca.png
115 KB, 294x235
Although you can not purchase it you can stills see the listing on Amazon and read the comments. Nothing weird about this, just a shitty movie of a guy in a sponge bob costume running around with some kid in Hollywood. The company was faced with lawsuits by Nickelodeon.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.