[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Hat Man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Fuv45Af[1].png (731 KB, 523x754) Image search: [Google]
Fuv45Af[1].png
731 KB, 523x754
What does /x/ think about the sleep paralysis guy that has been posting on reddit/r/nosleep? Could it be The Hat Man?
>>
Here is the reddit thread - https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/3rvk4l/updatepart_2_took_a_snapchat_for_my_friends/
>>
>>16943895
No sleep's 99% fiction, poor newfag, I guess you most be one of those who believes dafu love, red rooms and shadow web are true uh ?
>>
>>16943905
Go back to reddit
>>
>>16943895
Someone probably broke in his house
The Hat Man in the picture even has a mask
>>
>>16943895
more like fat man mirite gise
>>
The entire thing is obvious fabrication. The way he always points his camera toward himself rather than away from himself in the first videos, the way he somehow can't see that fucking dude standing in his room even despite the fact that any other person would notice such a distinct change in their room immediately. It's obvious bullshit. No one actually posts "real" stories on that shitty memer subreddit
>>
>>16943895
i have seen Hatman myself ones, when i wokeup from nightmare, was fucking scary still remembering that gives me chills.
>>
>>16946483
god you're a faggot
>>
File: pope_shadow.jpg (122 KB, 500x778) Image search: [Google]
pope_shadow.jpg
122 KB, 500x778
Hat man isn't real.
>>
I really hope he isn't drying pants on a space heater. That is so dangerous man
>>
>>16949038
Fuck, I think he is, you know what's scarry? That retard could be in the apartment next to you and you could die in your sleep in the fire he sets.
>>
The guy in the pic look like a big fedora guy who is tripping over my little pony desu.
>>
baba
>>
>>16949822
DOOOOOOOOOOK
>>
>>16949038
i think its a chair
>>
>>16943895
/r/nosleep is a horror fiction subreddit. The whole point of it is for people to share their horror stories with eachother, they're all just coming up with creepypastas for the sake of creating literature.

They all treat it like it's true while they're on there to keep the feeling around, and for the fun of it.

Unfortunately nothing on that subreddit is real. If you want people who think their experiences are real go to /r/paranormal, but most of them might be delusional.
>>
I always find the whole "I saw some crazy shit last night while in bed" thing ridiculous. Of course you did. Every night when you fall asleep you essentially start hallucinating, hallucinations so real that you don't even question it at the time. So, really, you saw a weird shadow when partially unconscious and partially in a dream like state? Well isn't that surprising! Actually no, it's exactly what you would fucking expect. If you saw it during the day when alert, then that would be interesting
>>
I'm the hat man
Skimmy dimmy ding
Yun dunno do
Yun dunno do
>>
>>16951977
Or they woke up and saw something, same deal. It's like half of all nope stories.
>>
>>16951977
>If you saw it during the day when alert, then that would be interesting

Not really. Your brain can still make things up. This often happens when you see things out of the corner of your eye.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.