[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reptilians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8
File: truth.jpg (43 KB, 700x335) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
43 KB, 700x335
What do they want?
>>
>>16940761
they want your everything. Your body, your soul, your mind and your will.
>>
>>16940761

They want to tongue your anus. Might feel good, reptiles got crazy ass tongues, know what I mean senpai?
>>
Copper
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 290x443) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 290x443
They want to kill and eat us.
>>
You answered your own question just by asking it. How would a reptile respond?

It doesn't. It can't. It just is. The denormal of the universe flushing to zero.
>>
>>16940761
Only to do research.
>>
What they want is clear. The real question is, when do they want it?
>>
They're only after one thing anon.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=rmFZqbh7TaU
>>
>>16940761
4th level control of hamburgers at the states
>>
Either crickets or mealworms. Maybe some heat rocks and a chill hermit crab.
>>
They can have whatever they want aslong as I get to keep my weed, vidya and kitties.
>>
>>16940761
We want Love.
>>
>>16940766
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr5LtuUid3I
>>
>>16941510
Baby don't hurt me, no more...
>>
>>16940824
for spaceships?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (113 KB, 1357x726) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
113 KB, 1357x726
>>16940761
World domination!
>>
>>16940761
Can someone please break down this reptilian shit for someone who isn't well versed in conspiracy stuff? I mean, on the surface, the idea of shape shifting space lizards seems really far-fetched. Where I'm from, there's no outlandish conspiracy about the government or 'elites', at least not to this level. Do people actually believe it or is this some kind of meme?
>>
File: v_miniseriesjpg.jpg (26 KB, 350x472) Image search: [Google]
v_miniseriesjpg.jpg
26 KB, 350x472
>>16941757
I think a lot of it comes from the old v tv show. It had alien lizard people who disguised themselves as human in appearance. They also wanted to harvest the human race as food.
>>
>>16941811
Ohhhh, I think I saw some of the reboot for that. What is so special about humans that they have to go to such trouble to eat us? Wouldn't it be easier to carry out a hostile takeover?

kek'd at captcha
>>
>>16941454
Are you me?
>>
File: they work for the mercenary.png (292 KB, 383x441) Image search: [Google]
they work for the mercenary.png
292 KB, 383x441
They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary, the Masked Man.
>>
>>16940761
Everything
>>
its all just a series of social experiments. ultimately its not even about control
abolishing segregation,multiculturalism and globalization all just a series of social experiments

the results do not favor any liberal agenda yet they still persist to see what happens next
will humanity normalize socially or will societies tear themselves apart
>>
>>16940761
They want you to waste your time on 4chan and ignore reality that is going on around you
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.