[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Demon summoner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
How do I become a demon summoner /x/?
>>
1) Google the Gonetia .pdf
2) Follow directions
3)Try not the get yourself killed.
4)???
5)Profit.
>>
Well first you'll want to summon a demon.
>>
>>16940457
Doesn't matter because demons don't exist.
>>
>>16940470
Any chance I could beat up a demon?
And then beat up stronger demons with my demons?
>>
>>16940526
Never tried it yet. I'm sure there is some occultist here who will answer though.
>>
>>16940526
They aren't ever working in your favor, Anon.
>>
>>16940537
How the fuck would you know?
>>
>>16940539
Alright, original poster of advice here.

Not even thought-forms will work in your favor for longer than 2 weeks. (Most of them. occasionally you can make a loyal one)

Demons are like astral con-men. always out for something. (There are some OK ones. Ex: I once ran into a friendly succubus.)
>>
So what beginner demons do I negotiate with?
>>
>>16940550
Personally? None. Make powerful thought-forms for temporary to attack, or enslave the demons with magic from the Gonetia.
>>
File: 1445272853414.jpg (2 MB, 2100x2984) Image search: [Google]
1445272853414.jpg
2 MB, 2100x2984
>>16940563
Powerful thought forms?
Like a persona?
Or a tulpa?
>>
>>16940549
Are you out of your mind?
>>
>>16940576
Yes, but kill them immediatly after the job is done. No exceptions. Not even for sex-tulpas.
>>16940586
Mildly.
>>
>>16940598
When will my persona grow powerful enough to kill Satan?
>>
>>16940632
Alright, I admit kids.
I fell for the b8.
>>
>>16940470
do I need a mirror to see the demons? the other times I tried something like this I managed to summon the demons but i couldnt see them so they got bored and left |:
>>
>>16940457
the first step is to show us your dick
>>
Demons are the easiest summons ever, common demons that is. If you try to contract with them, they play hard to get. But they want to grab you, so you really don't even need to summon.

The thing you are talking about, pitting demon against demon, sounds more like a video game than summoning. If I were you, I'd not worry about the fact that you are noticing the boys more than the girls and just go with it.

Demon summoning is like paralegal work with your soul on the line. It's not like taking up a hobby or smoking dope. You mess up, just a little, and before you know it you're in too deep. My suggestion is if you are turning to forechin for help in learning to summon, leave it alone.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.