[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My life is every /x/phile's wet dream, pls help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
I have had an off and on "relationship" with the one known as Lilith, and her daughters for about 3 years now.

She haunts my dreams almost every night, just last night her and 2 of her daughters had me pinned down and they were taking turns with me. It was all very vivid and real, and was immasculating, I had no power.

Every day I feel drained because I am in a near constant state of sexual stimulation, from coupling spiritually with lilith and her kin.

Her presence has this darkly-narcotic feel to it, and her words are meant to hypnotize. In her trance you would do anything for more pleasure, even submit yourself entirely to dark forces.

In my dreams she uses a mixture of english and a strange language, asks and tells me things I cant quite understand, and seems to expect me to be on the same page. I think when she does this she's actually casting spells on me.

If I resist her she will mock me and pick me apart by my insecurities, and will only act kind if she can get unlimited access to what she wants, my vital energy.

She has made so many false promises, all she offers me is pleasure. So much pleasure that pleasure has become hollow and empty, and she shows no love. No emotional fulfillment at all to be offered. A few years ago I actually thought I loved her, but then she put on a false breakup act to me, and came back right when I decided I was better off without me to take my precious spirit seeds.

Renich Viasa Avage Lilith Lirach!

Wat do?
>>
start wearing a chastity cage or something
>>
Not even roleplay guys, how do I worm my way out of liliths moist sexy trap?
>>
>>16937309
She gets right to the nerve endings, that wouldn't even help. I don't have to necessarily be hard to feel dat drain
>>
ITT: a complete faggot who has no idea who Lilith is and what she's really about and is just a total lying kek.

Troll harder, I've been a Satanist for years now and you sound so full of fucking shit.
>>
>>16937324
If you like lilith so much why don't you ask her to fuck
She'll probably do it too, she's a whore
>>
>>16937324
Ok, so what is lilith all about then?
>>
>>16937287
Well how to stop, just stop it anon.
Throw away related artifacts/ things that remind you of them. Not necessary but will help. Ignore visitations, if persistant resist them, essentialy don't play along. Banishing rituals, cleansing, and yeah keep strong. This is not so different from any other addiction anon, and you beat it.
>>
>>16937339
I'm not so good when it comes to addiction.
Hell I'm a fucking pill addict.
>>
>>16937359
The truth comes out
>>
ask her nicely to stop because she's hurting you
>>
>>16937287
Haha, oh noes, the deminz wont stop sexing me!
>>
File: 1438524451069.jpg (79 KB, 481x474) Image search: [Google]
1438524451069.jpg
79 KB, 481x474
>>16937312
>off and on relation with the mother of succibi
>ttly not rpin
>>
There's been a female spirit that's been bothering me while i sleep sometimes. I think i may try to have sec with her next time she shows up. Any suggestions?
>>
joyofsatan.org would be something that you would want to do
1. Dedicate
2. Increase vril
3. ?
4. Profit
>>
> 16937287
>If I resist her she will mock me
The horror...
>>
>>16937287
How do I get the same as you?
I am ready.
>>
>>16937287
Fuck bro send her my way, I'm chock full of vitality. I even mained monk on FFXI
>>
>>16938574
This. OP is a fag that cant handle some petty demon queen.

I'll wreck that bitch.
>>
>>16937287
Start taking anti-psychotics.
>>
>>16938577
Right? I could make her sore, make her want to stop.
>>
>>16938574
>I even mained a monk on FFXI
lol'd
>>
>>16937287
>If I resist her she will mock me and pick me apart by my insecurities, and will only act kind if she can get unlimited access to what she wants, my vital energy.
sounds like you are a weak willed faggot that shouldn't have gotten into it
>>
>>16937287
Why are you screwing Satan's sister?
>>
>>16937287
>I have had an off and on "relationship" with the one known as Lilith, and her daughters for about 3 years now.

And so the role-play begins.

>She haunts my dreams almost every night, just last night her and 2 of her daughters had me pinned down and they were taking turns with me. It was all very vivid and real, and was immasculating, I had no power.

Use protection. Even with the immaterial. start making protection symbols or rituals like the lesser/greater banishing of the pentagram.

>Every day I feel drained because I am in a near constant state of sexual stimulation, from coupling spiritually with lilith and her kin.

Beat them off with protection magic. Then return and use other demons to take revenge.

>Her presence has this darkly-narcotic feel to it, and her words are meant to hypnotize. In her trance you would do anything for more pleasure, even submit yourself entirely to dark forces.

Probably because at this point your on actual narcotics.

>In my dreams she uses a mixture of english and a strange language, asks and tells me things I cant quite understand, and seems to expect me to be on the same page. I think when she does this she's actually casting spells on me.

Demons casting spells is like a professional chief putting something in the microwave.

>If I resist her she will mock me and pick me apart by my insecurities, and will only act kind if she can get unlimited access to what she wants, my vital energy.

Banishing ritual. Now.

>She has made so many false promises, all she offers me is pleasure. So much pleasure that pleasure has become hollow and empty, and she shows no love. No emotional fulfillment at all to be offered. A few years ago I actually thought I loved her, but then she put on a false breakup act to me, and came back right when I decided I was better off without me to take my precious spirit seeds.

Don't chase em. Replace em. After killing her daughters or atleast harming them, you go make a sexy thought form.
>>
>>16937324
>been a satanist for years
The edge is strong with this one.
>>
>>>>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>16937287
shaun is that you?
>>
>> 16937287
>She haunts my dreams almost every night, just last night her and 2 of her daughters had me pinned down and they were taking turns with me.

You lucky dog. That is so hot. Why are you complaining?
>>
This is hot. Ask Lilith to come in my dreams.
>>
>>16940559
Faggot
>>
>>16940676
maybe you should ask her
>>
You're just a schizophrenic
>>
>when people think theyre important enough for Lilith to fuck and spend her valuable time on

>lolk
>>
>>16937324
This.
Go back to misc you Aussie shitposter
>>
>>16938459

If pic related is her, I suggest you don't. I know one like that and they're pretty nasty. Only do it if you're at least equal in strenght with her.
>>
>>16937287
>I have had an off and on "relationship" with the one known as Lilith

No you don't.

Sure what you describe sounds like a small succubus group/coven but the energy I get from this message suggests they are rouges at a semi low level (vibration).

They pay you with something that you want, you can't come here and complain. You want that hollow pleasure with a hint of domination, you even admit it.

If you really wanted emoitional support or a feeling of comfort and friendship they would pay you with that instead. They read your mind so they know what you really want. I think they made you type this to advertize them. Seems like it worked, they got several new candidates in this thread. Those who said they'll make her sore, remember those words later ;)
>>
This is the most autistic thing I have ever read.
Next time she starts casting spells on you, have her raise your IQ 60 points.
Faggot.
>>
>>16943946
What if I just wanted to cuddle while watching all seasons of spongebob while fondling cute, small boobs, but I just can't get any IRL female to ahve any interest in me? Can they pay me in that?
>>
Just put it in her ass op demon hate when you don't climax into their womb.
>>
>>16937287
Cut off your dick if these bitch is giving you trouble.
>>
>>16944007

Probably.

But you know... there is already a perfectly normal website for this:

http://www.cuddlecomfort.com/

I suppose you could make a deal with a succubus to pay you by making you find someone there. Being specific helps. They read minds but they are also, as you would call it, a bit autistic. They take your wishes literally in a concrete way, so be aware what you ask for, don't be vague, they don't understand that.

Also the forum is back, so anyone asking the "how do I...?" should go over there instead of here.

http://forum.succubuslove.com/

>>16944166
Stop it. Or you want the eternal damnation that bad?
>>
Sounds like fun mate.

You brought this upon yourself.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.