[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://bluefluke.tumblr.com/ This is the author's page
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
http://bluefluke.tumblr.com/

This is the author's page from the little article I showed you earlier. At a basic extent, it pretty much describes magick in the way I've known it, also considering it "mind-hacking." There are of course tons of memes thrown in and all that, but I don't know if I feel safe with Tumblrites creating servitors to do their bidding. This is an interesting interpretation of a very ancient art, but once again, I've thrown up my hands. Someone did claim that they did a sort of incantation to stave off feminism for a few months, but I told them that it didn't work. At least I didn't notice a difference. Same shit propagating.

Should have told him to do it again. Think I will. Think I'll tell him to do it with other people, make it a collective.
>>
Servitors with an intent to harm aren't great things. "This person doesn't like my ideas? I'll create a servitor to deal with them."

Of course, another magician popped in and said, "they'll end up summoning something so big that it will eat them." Used some metaphor about rice.

I feel good about eaten tumblrites.
>>
>>16936787
I'd rather they do that imaginary shit than harass people.
>>
>>16936793
Imaginary shit? Lol. It's mind hacking. There are literal warnings of insanity and the things you create can drive you to suicide.

I know you read all the spells to the Necronomicon spellbook years back, but nearly all occultists believe that it is junk. Completely useless.

I've actually launched a sigil which should have an effect at any time from 3 days, to 3 months. That's what Morrison states anyhow. It's an experiment, with an outcome that will be readily verifiable. If it doesn't work, you'll know by February. The thing about sigils is that you don't have to believe in them to work.

I'll also throw this one on you. The Golden Arches are what is called a viral sigil. Every time someone sees them, they think of McDonalds. The same can be said with the Nike logo and other famous brands. They're all sigils, with the purpose of advertising or turning people into advertisements. Moore stated that advertisers are "the true magicians." Yeah, I'd believe that heavily.

It works through quantum mechanics, via that of the chaos theory, as well as psychology. Jungian archetypes are a huge part of it, that's how people make gods. Oddly enough, some magicians also consider themselves scientists. It's not so "fantastical" as you might think. No fireballs, dragons or any of that shit.

Morrison made the bold claim that "Sigils ALWAYS work" so let's see if he's right. No harm in that. That being said, I wouldn't see you fucking with this stuff.

- Eric May (Copywriter, Underground musician, Crazy maniac, Kudos ;^) )
>>
>>16936779
>tumblr link on 4chan
>>
>>16936801
>It works through quantum mechanics, via that of the chaos theory, as well as psychology
Holy shit, take this LARPing shit back to tumblr and stay in school. One day, you might learn what those terms actually mean.
>>
File: 1446264035918.jpg (52 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
1446264035918.jpg
52 KB, 500x378
>>16936801
No, anon.
You cannot get your imaginary friends to beat people up.
>>
>>16936807
>getting triggered over tumblr

>>16936835
And you know what they mean? YEAH RIGHT HAHA! Just admit it the words are just over you're head and your not smart enough to understand what they mean.

>>16936848
It's not imaginary, it's mind-hacking and you're just close-minded!
>>
Guys, instead of being faggots, why don't you try the exercises that bluefluke recommends?
Fuck, we are in a board about paranormal, we may have found a little gem and all one of you get mad over fucking tumblr
Jesus
>>
>>16936801
Where's your soundcloud at
>>
>>16936801
Or, you know, people who literally believe in magic were already insane.
>>
>>16938560
insanity is only the catalyst
>>
>>16936801

> -Eric May (Copywriter, Underground musician, Crazy maniac, huge retarded faggot Kudos ;^) )

Here, fixed.
>>
>>16936779
>but I don't know if I feel safe with Tumblrites creating servitors to do their bidding.
you think they'd get off their ass of to go through all that trouble and effort? you think people do on 4chan? anyone with enough motivation could figure this stuff out, but that's the catch - you need the motivation
>>
>>16936801
>Morrison made the bold claim that "Sigils ALWAYS work"
if you do them right

jesus how many times people have posted sigils on /x/ with a "I desire something" as their starting point - fantastic now the sigil will make you desire it more, was that what you wanted to achieve? they're pretty literal which some people just don't fucking get because they have a mind of a 14 year old
>>
File: 14435405.jpg (681 KB, 318x468) Image search: [Google]
14435405.jpg
681 KB, 318x468
Mind hacking works. Pic related, "ars memorativa".
>>
>>16938641
Sigils are used to summon demons. The idea they are used for other things is from scam artists trying to look credible.
>>
>>16938599
dubs dont lie
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.