[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sleeper agents?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
[Broke English(Alert)]
Hey /x/ i was watching a family guy episode the other day, and they was talking about sleeper agents who be active by a code "phrase". So i was thinking, what if the most of us are like that? The videogames for example.. We receive training, learn tactics and strategies. But all this unconsciously. What if the governments train us using the media and internet by subliminal messages? The best of all this is that we never can know about this! Maybe the most of us are training for fight a war using technology. The ww3 will be the perfect time for "awake" all this agents. Is just a crazy theory, what you think anon?
>>
>>16936736
truly the spookiest thread on here atm
>>
>>16936736
what are you smoking?
I want some of that
>>
File: element-hand.jpg (184 KB, 2866x2396) Image search: [Google]
element-hand.jpg
184 KB, 2866x2396
>>16936754
>>16936750
>nice try Kgb and Cia
>>
File: 1446729440365.jpg (167 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
1446729440365.jpg
167 KB, 500x385
>We receive training, learn tactics and strategies.

Only fat boys in the basement think vidya games train you for a firefight.

Your mouse/game controller is NOTHING like a real weapon. Running around yelling, "OWNED!" is not going to work when clearing a building. There is no respawn and chicken tendies later if you catch a round.
>>
>>16936770
Have you heard before about exoskeleton? Or the avatar project?
Just matter of time. Our scores go to the government offices, they keep the best players for this. Our body's will be mixed with technology and eventually they will make it easy for this players.. Have you seem the movie "gamers" (2009) before? You will get what I'm saying.. They make the reality fiction for despite the people.. You know the governments had like 7 years or more ahead..
>>
File: 1420928604905.jpg (167 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
1420928604905.jpg
167 KB, 1252x1252
>>16936789

Cites a fictional movie as evidence his time on his ass playing video games is really intense military training.... soon he'll be called on by the Pentagon to save Western Civilization!
>>
>>16936803
Well them prove me that I'm not right..
Cold war gives a bunch of knowledge for the army.. They learn about brainwashing and other stuffs.. Like i said "theory", but you gotta search more about it. I'm using my phone so i don't take the time to search profs. I just give you the idea. You decide to believe or nah, just after you know about it. Is like shot to a box with a cat inside.. You'll never know if the cat still alive until you open the box.. This is just like that.. Go and open the box and see it by yourself..
>>
>>16936821

The level of retardation evident in that post is astounding.
>>
File: quantumcatwithbulletmethod.jpg (166 KB, 826x775) Image search: [Google]
quantumcatwithbulletmethod.jpg
166 KB, 826x775
>>16936821

>Is like shot to a box with a cat inside.. You'll never know if the cat still alive until you open the box..

This is why no military is going to give you an actual weapon you big doof.
>>
>>16936845
Well just like you.. After all you read the post and comment on it..
>>16936862
>kekeded'd
>>
We're being trained alright, to be good little consumers and production workers.
Do you really think the government would benefit from a nation full of soldiers?
Our generation's battleground is the economy.
>>
>>16936736
Video game tactics does not work in real life.
>>
>>16937025
I can already picture one faggot running in the middle of Iraq trying to no scope terrorists with a sniper .. or better yet

With two Magnums,one in each hand
>>
>>16937018
This. This is what they want. This is why the government pits us against each other with Left and Right bullshit. We are force fed poison and chemicals that make us slow and stupid because that's what a good population is.
>>
>>16937032
I'm not professional, I have only the basic training. So yeah, I can see it too.
>>
Idk guys i agree with OP my KD is dope af i'm trying to kill some japs
>>
>>16937043
I'm also pretty good at rocket league which is probably relevant
>>
>>16936821
You're wrong because you're retard. I don't need to prove that, you make it evident. The exoskeletons in video games are nothing like the ones in real life, and in fact most military operations are moving to unmanned drone strikes. There is no need for training humans to fight when you can just train them to control a Predator.
>>
>>16936736
Only a few know when they are mobilized as sleeper agents senpai.

>>16936789
Far from optimal, VR at best.

Stick to your Oculus Rift.
>>
>>16937033
I ate campbell's chicken noodle soup yesterday and got high as fuck and started listening to chopped and screwed hiphop, it's better than drinking lean homie
>>
File: singin_opera.jpg (46 KB, 742x324) Image search: [Google]
singin_opera.jpg
46 KB, 742x324
>Master of puppets
>phantom of the opera

yall r gonna need some guns for the bull ETs

these rights are UNALIANABLE: guns are legal for self defense and we cannot take them from you - the government
>>
>>16936789
so theyre going to put pasty, overweight basement dwellers in super secret, ultra hightech robosuits based off of their CoD scores?
>>
>>16936736
desu senpai
>>
OP r u from germany
>>
Perpeniposituary.

Dexaganoid.

Laticiary.

Wattanatomic plexatosis.

Bursonatory Florasantectomy.

Exetaculate perfunctory functomosanitorantis abharubtantly.

Ajax. ZZ.A;A:JO
>>
It happens all the time, every day more of these "sleeper agents" become active. The trick is that You've been programmed to think it's normal. Soldiers join the army because from an early age they are conditioned into thinking their lives are worthless as long as they serve an ideology. Working class Americans join the army to kill people they don't know for reasons they don't care about or understand. Muslim extremists do the same, throwing away their lives for vague reasons.

Overwhelming patriotism seems natural ad a part of human nature until you look at history books and realize it was only invented somewhere around 100 years ago. Countries couldn't afford to pay people the extra pay for mor dangerous military work, and when they would desert or skip conscription the governments would engage in misinformation. Desertion and avoiding conscription was more common in WW2 than in Vietnam but we are told otherwise as a sort of shaming tactic to convince us we are disappointing some cool great-granddad.

For example, the ancient Greek stories with Achilles have a point where the leaders of Greece beg Achilles to fight on their behalf. At no point do they bring up Greek pride, loyalty to a nation, sentimentality for his country, or even Greek ideology. They just try to find ways to pay him. Renaissance Machiavelli pointed out that perhaps instead of hiring mercenaries, the city-states of Italy, leaders make their citizens fight because if soldiers take the money and run, they know where they live.

Patriotism is used to make sleeper agents and we are raised to think otherwise.
>>
>>16939411

Are you retarded?
>>
>>16936789
I have not seen Gamers, but the Last Starfighter was all the proof I needed.
>>
>KGB training fatass sleeper agents
Pic related
>>
>>16939754
Now I gotta rewatch this masterpiece of a movie.
If sleeper agents exist, I don't think any of us will ever find out. It's possible but I find it highly unlikely.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.