[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are these creatures?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Ey55o9J.jpg (45 KB, 1000x690) Image search: [Google]
Ey55o9J.jpg
45 KB, 1000x690
I found these image in 4chan archives but there where no replies to this, do you know what they are?
>>
File: EM33rp0.jpg (79 KB, 1000x690) Image search: [Google]
EM33rp0.jpg
79 KB, 1000x690
>>16936598
I only know that there is only 1 of these and it was taken in 1895 near a cavern.
Here is a little clearer version of the pic
>>
File: fourladies.jpg (3 MB, 2280x1712) Image search: [Google]
fourladies.jpg
3 MB, 2280x1712
O̟UR ̼̞̙̘͔͙͈̀C͚̩H̴̥̣̜̟̜̜̗I҉L̳D͚R̹͇͙̠̰͙̪E͈N̝͠
>>
>>16936612
Sewer monkeys.
>>
>>16936598
Cats.
>>
Those are what we call "niggers." Creatures who known for their viciousness, but are easily outwitted.
>>
>>16936598
Jawas.
>>
homo troglodytus
>>
>>16936598

I'm not sure what they are or if the photo is real but National Geographic caught footage of some unidentifed beings known as "Howlers" on a Navajo reservation. They were also in a cave and they also had glowing eyes.

Here's the footage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH6EORgczt8

The locals couldn't decide whether the howlers were Sasquatch related, or skinwalkers, or what. Pretty awesome moment in paranormal history though. It's the first thing your photo reminded me of.
>>
It's part of a creepypasta. Something about a guy wanting to see if his camera would perform well in low light/no light conditions so he goes into a cave, periodically killing all his lights and snapping a pic. Until he gets to that pic
>>
negros
>>
>>16937362
What I wouldn't give to be able to put a 7.62 through one of those things
>>
>>16936598
It's part of a pasta named Anomalies.
Some guy finds a book containing pictures depicting supernatural bullshit.
This one is about cryptids in Mammoth Cave or something like that.

>Dude is trying to develop a new type of camera
>decides to test it in a cave
>spends night on cave
>starts hearing noises coming closer and closer
>grows nervous
>starts taking pictures
>runs like hell
>eventually recovers the amera and checks the photographs
>then it's pic related
>>
>>16937538

I would have at least fired a warning shot at it to see how it reacts, or gone up to the cave to investigate.

Although to be fair I haven't seen the full episode yet. Here's a longer clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP3NsEuB_MI

Did some research and apparently it was Season 1 Episode 2.

Full episode here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opFWZp5LIsU
>>
>>16937362
>>16937607
>see it
>have a gun pointed at its head
>decide to scare it off by throwing a rock at it
What, did they think it would come running out of the cave or some shit?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.