[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things you're afraid of telling other people that you believe.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 7
File: n7.jpg (51 KB, 1000x651) Image search: [Google]
n7.jpg
51 KB, 1000x651
Things you're afraid of telling other people that you believe.

We expand on it.

It is the mark of an educated mind to entertain a thought without accepting it. -Aristotle

Go for it, nobody judges you.
>>
>>16934436
Take your meds you autistic schizophrenic. Seek help, kill yourself, etc.
>>
>>16934436
"Belief causes mental stagnation", Krishnamurti

>>16934522
"You're a dick", Me.
>>
>>16934522
I'd argue, but I'll just move on. You aren't even worth my time.

Remember, I'm anonymous so I Don't Care how crazy I sound to you.

Maybe I'll find someone who believes what I do, sees what I see, hears what I hear.
>>
>>16934548
Krishnamurti never said that, tho. Are you lying?
>>
>>16934436
I experience at times a sensation of dettachment from the world so grave that i feel nothing could ever make me fully belong to humanity and to this world again.
>>
>>16934558
>>16934558
That's because you haven't found people who relate to you yet.

Let your feelings out, checkers.
>>
The universe is a machine for making God.
>>
>>16934789
That... was... beautiful.

I get it. Holy shit.

The universe is a God making a making God. It's ALL part of the machine.
>>
i strongly believe that there are forces on this earth that we will never understand whether it be paranormal extraterrestrial or anything in-between
>>
>>16934814
my problem is the exact opposite of yours anon, i legitimately believe one day humanity will figure out every secret of the universe, and that is what will ultimately kill us as a whole.
one day we will freely tap into higher frequencies and thats when the things beyond will fuck us.
>>
>>16934558
Are you talking about derealization/depersonalization? If so, I've experienced that many times due to anxiety and thinking too much about everything.
>>
My theory is that everything is fake. Nothing exists. There is no difference between nothing and something.

We have been taught to believe in a limiting "existence" "reality".

Everything is just what it is, the second we start thinking about what it is, it's a art of our making.
>>
>>16934838
*part of our making.

The universe is nothing, nothing is something, which makes something nothing.

I want to be quoted on that. Whatever, nothing means anything!
>>
>>16934551
Apparently he is worth your time, since you spent time time to respond to him.

Go to bed, child.
>>
File: 1429873781386.png (266 KB, 499x468) Image search: [Google]
1429873781386.png
266 KB, 499x468
>>16934436
>It is the mark of an educated mind to entertain a thought without accepting it. -Aristotle

The Earth is Flat. I'm not afraid of telling anyone, but I'm afraid nobody will ever listen to the truth.
>>
>>16934845
And the fact that you couldn't realize what my intentions are, shows how literal and dumbfounded you are in the world.
>>
>>16934856
Keep at it, son. You'll get there one day.
>>
>>16934436
I believe in some things but I feel as though that is mainly so I don't lose my mind. I really have no idea what is going on... how can you, one day you didn't exist and then you did. All people are in the same situation, Jesus and Buddha were no exception.

Life is an indescribable experience. It seems to be what it is for it is. I both love and hate it.
>>
>>16934862
I have a kid.

kidding.

just kidding, hahaha.

I don't want to ever want children, I still want sunny days.
>>
>>16934821
not really its more like a feeling that everything is for nothing
its not really wanting to die its more like wanting not to exist
>>
>>16934874
Don't kid yourself, kid. You want to be someone with a purpose, and that's not how it works. You realize there is no purpose, and you can't live your life without purpose. But you choose what purpose you want, and run around in that fantasy. It's just you won't become an immortal god or anything. Have fun while it lasts!

P.S. It'll last forever.
>>
There is only one thing, that I truly wish to tell the world about. So that all could experience the profound beauty that it gives. But as soon as I try to word this, either on paper or in language, I find myself limited and incapable to describe the fullness of it. As what I try to convey has no words suited for such task. And even if I could explain, it would just be in vain. As it would have been like describing colors to a blind man.
>>
>>16934864
>how can you, one day you didn't exist and then you did
Understand that you are not a human put "In" the universe as if both where separate from eachother. You are but the universe itself. How can you, or anything else the universe contains, be anything but that.

The universe would not be without us, as we would not be without it. All is simply different sides to the same coin, no matter how different things might seem from eachother.

"Lose yourself, to find yourself" -Jesus
>>
>>16934841
There you go. What we see and percieve as "something" is but the manifestation of nothingness, it's what nothingness really looks like.
Nothingness is infinitely large, and that's why the universe is as well. There is no duality between universe and nothingness, because the universe is all there is.
>>
File: thundercats.gif (114 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
thundercats.gif
114 KB, 1024x768
I believe that I was created by a group of evil entities to bring together two powerful crystals and bring about the destruction of everything.
I was placed on a planet and raised by the people who found me. I ended up fighting against this evil power. They killed my foster mother when I was little, my father died along with the planet I was on. I escaped to another planet coming closer to attack.
The queen on that planet had a powerful crystal and split it in two revealing them to be one crystal which would give it's user the power over an element(fire), the other to guard the other.
This evil force couldn't be defeated. Using the crystals the planets princess using the elemental and me the other forced the enemy into a portal.
The queen discovered the portal lead directly to an inhabited planet, we knew where but no when. The princess and I volunteered for the mission to go through a similar portal to . . . Earth.
She and I had to continuously reincarnate with no previous memory of any previous life. When we reach the moment in time the evil force was sent to, we'd regain our original memories and continue our battle.
Something went wrong. I regained not only my original memories but also of every lifetime I've ever lived in earth. She doesn't remember a thing and has become nothing but an old social acquaintance.
I've been alive now for thirteen million, five hundred, thirty three years.
I have no way home. No way to bring back her memories. I have no idea where the evil force is, and there are two very powerful crystals somewhere here on earth that are very bad in the wrong hands.
>>
I believe that astral woman give me good cummies.
>>
>>16934436
I believe in nothing. No one. I don't think anything matters. Life is limited. There's no life after death. There is no point to life except breeding and passing on good genetics that will inevitably lead to phenomenal humans.
That's what I'm afraid of telling people. They'll look at me and call me close minded. I used to try and keep an open mind, believed in entities, angels and devils, chakras, that shit. Then I watched guys debunk those theories with science.
I believe in absolutely nothing. The universe intrigues me, I enjoy looking at it, but that's all.
>>
>>16934436
The United States lost World War II and is a communist country. Hitler was right, mostly. JP Morgan sunk the "Titanic." Homosexuality is caused by the environment in utero. I am a sex slave. Etc
>>
>>16935355
> The universe intrigues me, I enjoy looking at it, but that's all.

A reality that lets you experience things like doubt, wonder, intrigue, love, passion, pain, worry, anxiety, friendship...

These are the things that matter. Not how big your house is, or who's fucking Taylor Swift this week.

Our experiences of the Universe IS the Universe. We can run experiments where we can change the outcome by "looking" at it. It's a mind-blowing implication that Science has not fully accepted. It means we create our own reality.

If that doesn't "mean" something then fuck knows.
>>
>>16934436
I believe chi is real and I have a big dick.
>>
>>16935385
Care to further explain? You sorta lost me. I kind of understand it, but kind of don't.
>>
>>16935397
Scientifically, when you get down to the little things.. ie Subatomic particles, things get weird. The Double-Slit experiment was our first glimpse of that weirdness. The Delayed choice quantum erasure experiment later confirmed the weirdness.

It turns out that we can affect the outcome by "knowing" the setup. If we know there's a particle, we'll see one. If we don't, we won't. Scientists came up with interpretations to try and explain this in a way that doesn't fuck up our model of "physics", the Copenhagen Interpretation, Wave-Particle Duality, the observer effect, the Uncertainty principle... most scientists know that these are founded on bullshit, but have no other choice but to play along because we have no other theories that make as much sense.

The true implications are: We create our own reality by "knowing" it's real. It's like saying that something only exists because we make it exist.

It's fucked up imo, and a brainfuck. But it's what the experiment confirms.

This guy explains it pretty much, though he goes off into metaphysics later on which is a bit bullshit imo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Nlbro2MNBs
>>
I believe sapience is fundamentally different from everything else we can observe in the universe and our scientific theories, it is irrational to assume that there is a natural explanation (as we understand it) as much as it is irrational to assume pixies waved a magic wand and wished it into existence (*tips fedora*) or any of your other shitty theories about demiurgs and mystic energies bla bla. There is obviously something more to this universe and we don't know what.
>>
We're set on an evolutionary path analogous to when mono-cellular life made the jump to multi-cellular. The first examples of this were cities. They have a heartbeat, blood cells, organs, etc. It'll become more apparent when the cities begin to fuse together in the next hundred or so years.

I don't think we'll physically fuse together like cells did. We'll still retain our individuality. We might develop some kind of over conscious though. Kind of like what the Protoss from Star Craft have.

I also believe that life is not a gift, but a curse. I would never bring anyone into this world and I resent the fact I was brought here without my consent. I just want it to be over. Be it nothingness or some after life. I just want out. I've been using hard drugs and drinking myself into oblivion for almost a decade in a passive suicide attempt because even with these feelings I was still raised Catholic and fear death by suicide. Growing up I tried finding loopholes around the suicide problem. I found drug use to be the best way.

I'm well on my way out.
>>
>>16934795
Look up a book called "The God Debris", you can find the pdf for free online. Its about this exact idea that we are debris of God rebuilding itself. Mindfuck of a read.
>>
Nothing is true; Everything is permitted.
>>
File: Elvish-Mystic.jpg (122 KB, 670x960) Image search: [Google]
Elvish-Mystic.jpg
122 KB, 670x960
>>
File: giphy (40).gif (700 KB, 499x368) Image search: [Google]
giphy (40).gif
700 KB, 499x368
>>16935337
Poor little guardian, lost his phoenix.
>>
File: 1421876223166.jpg (74 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1421876223166.jpg
74 KB, 320x287
My life and the universe constantly act contradictory from what I believe or want. If I wanted it to snow, it wouldn't. If I wanted it not to snow, it would. If I want to be left alone, I get bothered and noticed by everyone. If I want friends, I can go weeks without anyone wanting to speak to me. I want to post on 4chan, my internet inexplicably fucks up without cause.

Basically the only way I can survive anymore is by always expecting the universe to act against me so that it doesn't.
>>
>>16935868
Well, if that's what is happening to you, I would asume the universe is trying to tell you that you cannot allways have it your way. Stop trying to control everything, and maybe then things will turn out like you would like them to be. Just go with the flow.
>>
>>16935875
I do that pretty much already. I've accepted the fact that I'm supposed to suffer, I tell myself I deserve it every day so it's easier to deal with. I can't control anything, all I can do is hope that me being a fuck up and the universe literally opposing my existence like I'm a disease that must be destroyed doesn't effect anyone else. The flow hates me, and it has taught me to hate me too.

All I can do is try to lay back and accept my fate, sometimes I'm not even allowed that privilege without hell finding me. I just want to die.
>>
>>16935919
Well, all that I can say is, die before you die. Not in the physical sense I mean.
>>
I believe that OP is samefagging to keep a relatively shitty thread alive.
>>
>>16935964

"Replies: 43 / Images: 5 / Posters: 24 / Page: 3"
Unless he's on more than a dozen devices. . .
>>
there really are dragons. they're gonna come and eat us. it was in a matthew mcconaughey movie so i know it's true. :|
>>
>>16935930

I'm gonna do some other shit and ignore your nonsense you ridiculous cunts. Tell me about that farm I grew up on and how I'm bad at math. Please. It makes me so happy. I'm gonna go sign up to be an Uber driver so I can follow my dream of being a stand-up comic in Los Angeles. I respect that job sooooooooo much.
>>
>>16935337

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>16935344
>cummies

I was gonna say it's because they know how to fuck, but now I'm pretty sure I want your consciousness to disappear. I'm not being serious as that's really mean, however I want you to never say "cummies" ever again. Literally never say that again. Ever. Or I will evolve my 4th dimensional body to choke you through your computer screen.
>>
>>16934555
Depends which one you mean. This was Jiddu, in a TV interview with Ludovic Kennedy in the early 70's.
>>
We are a race bread of ethereal dragons. There is a spark of vampirism within all of us. The traditional Bible has been hybridized with Mithraism after the Council of Nicaea, and the true teachings of Yeshua have been cannibalized. Traditional Atlantis possessed a higher state of consciousness, and was not necessarily a physical place- it experienced a dimensional rift which created a great flood, and plate tectonics. Life is an illusion based upon sound, the Ohm, with the only difference being frequency. The universe is infinity experiencing infinity. Nothing is the grounds for infinity.
>>
I know there are theories I could google, but does anyone here have their own thoughts on what came before us? The universe, I mean.
The creation and all that jazz.

I ask because I got really mindfucked while in a drive through at Taco Bell and now I'm not sure if I should believe there is a god or not.
>>
>>16936395
this anon can't into cummies
>>
>>16936448
Nothing came before the universe. Consider the topic of nothing- it is impossible to do. If there is nothing, there is then nothing preventing it from becoming something, and the only thing left is for the "nothing" to expand. Nothing is actually pure, perfect consciousness, the rest of which is the grounds for existence- literally speaking, the part of the conciousness that forgot that it was consciousness- Maya, in Hindu teaching.
>>
See: http://scienceblogs.com/startswithabang/2011/08/16/the-physics-of-nothing-the-phi/
>>
>>16936457

This is worse than that chicken tendies crap. You know reptilians taste the best after you roast them, right?
>>
>>16934436
animals are important, I like most animals more than them, sometimes I think animals are more productive, valuable, bring me more joy etc
>>
>>16935634
Really nigger
>>
only animals have souls
>>
That I don't believe in gods, supernatural entities, or mystical forces. I live in a very religious and conservative area in California. If someone in real life asks me what my religion is and I tell them that I'm nonreligious in a non-argumentative way, avoiding the a-word, there's a 90% chance they'll act disappointed, disgusted or angry.

Unfortunately the "I'm not religious, I have a relationship with God" meme means that if I respond that I'm nonreligious, people will often respond with "So you're a Christian?" because Christianity is the truth and religions are false, which then requires me to state that I'm either agnostic or atheist - if the former, they'll assume that agnostic means I'm "still searching" and if the latter they'll think that I'm a double communist. In the last few years I just reply "I don't like talking about religion or politics because it's private to me and often a point of disagreement" when asked either about religion or politics.

Almost all of the unorthodox spiritual beliefs here are still loads more socially acceptable than being nonreligious.
>>
>>16936530
Tip harder, faggot. Atheists aren't real.
>>
>>16936572
Of course, but they think they are.
>>
That all a person is to yourself is an imprint of a personality you're perceiving through your manipulatable senses, and as such a fictional character is just as real as any other person. A consciousness doesn't gain validity because it was spontaneously generated in gray matter as opposed to crafted by other humans.

This way, my waifu is real.
>>
>>16934846
I never understood this. Standing on a beach, you can literally see the curvature of the earth with your own eyes.
>>
>>16936491

If waifus are real then mirrors are real and yes everything is permitted
>>
>>16936828

Yeah, but if what if our eyes aren't real

Check and mate
>>
>>16936843
We get it, you know memes.
>>
>>16936846
Yeah but what if memes arent real?

Check and mate
>>
I don't think nuclear weapons are real
>>
>>16936853

If only Putin had more faith in humanity. WE MIGHT MAKE IT THIS TIME.
>>
I believe fully that man has been pushed away from the truth we found within nature.
Pushed as in the constant growth of our advancement of knowledge has separated us from what is right in front of us, creating organized religion,conflict,materialistic attachments, etc all making the true nature of man farther away from the truth.
Truth as in that there is no power within religion,cults,idols,rituals,etc that there is power beyond our understand in the universe as a whole , that WE CANNOT COMPREHEND IT TO A SPECIFIC NAME. That the basis of all these beliefs and religion all falls down to us, creating it through will power and concious / subconscious manifestation. That we all hold potential within us that comes from the universe (describing it in a simple way, that its bigger than us)
Ultimately where Im going is that truth has been corrupt, that we all live within a will of a greater power no man can truly umderstand . because we are only human right?

Just read this fuckin book The Mangus Of Java
Everything will be explained there. Go find a PDF, bc its out there
>>
>>16935628
Who wrote it?
>>
>>16935628
interesting thought
>>
Kosta daonos. Now you're probably thinking I'm an idiot for believing something a man wrote about a man. That possibly never happened. Talking about something that could not be real. But, I found this out through "coincidences" in my life that relate to things discussed in the book.
Or I'm just over thinking ur question....
>>
Cmon guys give me some input, good or bad. Idc I just need true seekers for a true idea of beliefs
>>
File: efgoe.jpg (49 KB, 253x634) Image search: [Google]
efgoe.jpg
49 KB, 253x634
>>16935472
what about bees

Also I think the paradigm shift is more a shift from natural selection to design.

We have just recently developed the ability to genetically modify ourselves, which I know some of the luddites here don't like but this could be good as well as bad. Nature follows the survival of the fittest, it leads to both life and death, happiness and suffering, construction and destruction, win and fail, but if life can master the physical world around it and control itself then it can work to end death, suffering and destruction. I do not believe that there cannot be win without fail.

>in b4 creationism
>in b4 fedora

The belief in god, true or false, stems from us being creators ourselves. Our obsession with religion is a telling symptom of the changes we are going through.
>>
>>16937151
input about what
>>
About the mangus comment
>>
Religions are all connected and are just primitive interpretations of our alien creators. Assuming this is real and Mary was abducted and artificially inseminated by alien doctors, then judging by the alien abductions reported since the 1960, the second messiah is coming soon. "Some key similarities found in the majority of abduction claims include: hours of missing time, gaps in memory, mysterious injuries/scars/implants, disorientation, reproductive issues, and other post-traumatic stress symptoms." www.collective-evolution.com. This means that clearly they, whoever they are, are looking for an appropriate host, but we won't be able to say they found one until the abductions die down. Although there are a lot of copycats. The apocalypse is coming, not the end of the world, just as we know it, the awakening. The first coming was a test of forgiveness, to see if we were ready. We failed and proved to be evil, but the Christ rose and nothing was lost. Now the gods are preparing to test us again. Let's not kill god's son again, okay? :)
>>
>>16937350
kek
>>
>>16937233
They make honey. Fuck if you don't like honey.
>>
Im the center of the universe. None of you are real. I'm God. But I'm alone.
>>
>>16937732
you almost got me you rat bastard. i'm real. you're not even fake, just a message in a see of trolls. For real though. Pretty sure i'm in an induced coma, sometimes i try to wake up and sense my sleeping body but can't move it. Not afraid of dying because i'm pretty sure i'll just come out of the coma. I believe I can't die.
>>
>>16936853
tell that to the japs that had their families suffer for generations due to the radiation
>>
I've been getting dosed with hrt and have finally found the solution. It's gonna go so many awesome places.
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.