[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/. Something is kind of weighing on me. I dont know who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: 1444797320210.jpg (370 KB, 496x700) Image search: [Google]
1444797320210.jpg
370 KB, 496x700
Hey /x/. Something is kind of weighing on me. I dont know who else to talk to. This happened about a week ago.
>be me
>meet this girl in class (I'm in school part time at a cheap community college)
>I awkwardly flirt and she agrees to meet me for coffee
>somehow that goes well and we decide to walk at the park down the street
Important info:
1: I have on and off been able to see spirits since I was around 10. Some are nice and some not so much
2: This park has a central area that's paved, and then a bunch of densely wooded dirt trails
>get there and start on a dirt trail
>getting really far back in the woods
>sexual tension
>at one point I awkwardly blurt out "wanna make out?"
>yes really
>she laughs and we just keep going
>suddenly something seems very wrong
>noise everywhere, in the trees and shit
>hear her say "anon are you okay?"
>look up and her face is twisted up and blood in her eyes
>her mouth is open and this awful hissing is coming out
>words can't describe that hiss
>scream for spirit to get out of her body
>she starts screeching, I think my ears might burst
>panic and hit her in the head
>more screeching, hit her again
>she (it) falls down
>writhing around making ungodly sounds
>get down and hit hit hit hit until it stops moving and making sound
>sad that demon (or whatever it was) got the girl
>run back to car and go home
I just wish I could've saved her. You know? It's hard to deal with.
>>
>>16934333
Hope you are trolling me mate. If not you killed a girl which is not nice. You should report it to the police because they might find out and then you'll get in deeper shit. Play the crazy card, and yeah you'll get a shit time and some shit pills at a shitty institution but at least you won't get butt raped by Jamal.
>>
>>16934381
I don't think I should do that. The police don't understand that demons and spirits are among us. They would think something that's not what happened. That part I'm not worried about. I just feel like I failed. Like there's something more i could've done
>>
>>16934421
>Like there's something more i could've done
There is you could not have freaked out, and not have killed her. Girl would be alive and maybe you could find out something more about the reason why you tripped so hard or about these spirits. This way when the next girl you bring to the woods starts speaking in Enochian you can realize what's going on and be cool.
>>
>>16934444
Fuck you. Fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you
>>
File: gman.jpg (61 KB, 764x820) Image search: [Google]
gman.jpg
61 KB, 764x820
>>16934475
No.
>>
>>16934333
OP, you need to go back and have sex with that corpse. I know it's not pleasant, but her soul will never be free until you finish that date properly. She will be entwined with that malevolent entity for eternity.
>>
>>16934498
This.
Source: professional demon killer and exorcist for 15 years
>>
>>16934498
I don't think you're being sincere. Im not stupid you know. I just wanted to get shit off my chest
>>
>>16934506
But he's right.
I'm starting to think you made a deal with that demon to do that and now you're repressing what happened due to guilt.
>>
>>16934505
>>16934498
O boy the professionals just arrived.
>>
>>16934511
No no no no deals were made that was not my fucking fault and don't you try to blame me i made no deal
>>
>>16934475
>OP realizes he is a mentally ill person who just killed a girl
>>
>>16934333
I would take pictures, sketch what I say PROOOOOOOOOF Mother fucker do you have it?

Check your Facts
>>
>>16936107
This is OP from last night. I don't have proof. And I won't go back there to try and take a picture because the spirit might still be there
>>
>>16934333
mother of fuck, I hope you're not serious. I've reported this thread to the FBI
>>
>>16934333
>>at one point I awkwardly blurt out "wanna make out?"
>>yes really
>>she laughs and we just keep going
>>suddenly something seems very wrong

So every girl that doesn't want to make out with your beta ass automatically becomes a demon from hell?
>>
>>16934333
Delete this shit thread faggot
>>
>>16934498
This. A date that does not formally end becomes unfinished business if you die on the same day.
>>
>>16937231
Please don't do that it would make me uncomfortable
>>16937346
That was rude.
>>16937364
Also rude
>>
File: newwtf.jpg (348 KB, 999x999) Image search: [Google]
newwtf.jpg
348 KB, 999x999
>>16937231
LOL thread
LOL "law" [pic]
>>
>>16934333
OP did put benis in bagina???
>>
>>16934381
truly sadly, you'll get butt raped by Eric the orderly. :(
>>
>>16937561
I met an orderly named Eric before. He was really super gay but i dont think he's the raping type
>>
OP you do realize that the spirit is just going to follow you around, right? You need to turn yourself in and be put in solitary confinement so you can't hurt anyone else. Then confront your demon's on their plane.
>>
>>16937631
That would be very foolish. I would be trapped so what if i needed to run? No
>>
>>16934333
so you killed an epileptic girl?
>>
>>16934421
the police do understand that a paranoid schizophrenic would believe a girl having a seizure was possessed
>>
>>16938090
I don't think she was epileptic. And don't say it like that. I didn't mean for it to be that way. But it was too late, there was nothing i could do
>>16938127
Im not sure you know what you're fucking talking about. Dont sit there and try to fucking say things to confuse me. No one is schizophrenic and no one had a seizure. You are being a shit
>>
>>16938173
Have you seen demons before or killed them? Maybe we daddy put his fun stick in your mud button?
>>
>>16938245
I've seen them before. Never killed one. Even this time, im not sure, i might have just gotten the host. At least i kept it out of the physical world.
And dont talk about my dad. He didn't do anything like that
>>
>>16938245
Fuck you man, my daddy molested me its not funny. And how do you know that you are one of the shills for the evil spirit
>>
>>16938173
Originally it was thought that people with epilepsy were possessed

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epilepsy#History
>>
>>16938270
No one has epilepsy ok. Why are you people fixated on epilepsy. There was a spirit. Or demon. And it took the girl. And i did what i had to. What the fuck is epilepsy have to do with it
>>
>>16938280
because what actually happened is she had a seizure. because you have mental disorders that make you believe you see demons, you mistook her seizure for possession and killed her
>>
>>16934333
So, you fucked up a girl because you started hallucinating during your date? The real-world explanation is that you had a psychotic episode. Hope that girl didn't die.

I hope you're just RPing...
>>
>>16938286
>>16938303
You people need to fucking understand that i DONT have a mental disorder this wasn't my fault and no one was hallucinating or having seizures or any of that
>>
>>16938173
you could learn how to make demos leave bodies, if you really feel bad about it you will learn.
>>
>>16938303
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>16934333
>This is what passes for content now.
>inb5 ur not baking any kontent either baka senpai
2/10. Someone go phone that girl that came up with the Beau stories. God we had it so much better then...
>>
You should start calling yourself Dante the demon killer. Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.