[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is this movie all about? Who is the young guy? Horus? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: lucifer rising.png (565 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
lucifer rising.png
565 KB, 1024x768
What is this movie all about? Who is the young guy? Horus? What does he have to do with Lucifer? What do all the triangles surrounding him mean? Who the hell is that blonde girl? And the other one with makeup? Is it all just trippy nonsense with a bit of Illuminati symbology thrown in to look deep?
>>
>>16933778
who gives le fuck?
>>
>>16933778
kenneth anger OG edgelord.
>>
>>16933795
Judging by the fact I'm posting here asking: me, I guess.
>>
>>16933827
And who are you?
>>
>>16933778
Egyptian gods summons the angel Lucifer - in order to usher in a new occult age.
>>
Egyptian gods aka fallen Angels

Don't worry Op some people on here actually like to discuss these topics not just be insulting asswipes
>>
Wouldn't mind hearing more about this movie it got Jimmy Page cursed
>>
>>16935206
was it the movie or was it living in Crowley's mansion?
>>
>>16935191
Where can I read more on that? I'm missing the link between Isis-Osiris and Lilith-Lucifer.
>>
For Page curselookup Kenneth Anger
>>
For Egyptian gods being fallen angels look up the divine council
>>
>>16935763
Thanks man
>>
Bamp for interest???
>>
Oh we have a great topic and no replies?

Must be /x/
>>
>>16938523
It's a topic where no one really can rp, sooo...
>>
>>16933778
I'ma watch the movie then get back to you. Let's get this going /x/
>>
>>16935463
yeah, definitely not mountains of heroin and cocaine.
>>
File: sammy_haggar.gif (2 MB, 325x235) Image search: [Google]
sammy_haggar.gif
2 MB, 325x235
>>16939547
Hahaha
>>
>>16933778
Anyway my take is it's s sort of spiritual journey throught the aeons Isis - Osiris - Horus
Then there's a bit more to it but the focus in a the modern story of spiritualism, the rising of Lucifer and in a way the rebirth of magic, and for that he uses the image of Crowley and the thelema pratices that are featured.
But it's kind of a story of the world, or a a myth. Begins with shots of lava (chaos), then goes to Egypt, Isis the mother, the first organized age in which we start by praising the mother, the eart, then enters Osiris, the father the lightning bearer. And then the new age. But it's very rich in images and there's a lot going on that escapes me.
Some points: The first guy kills the woman, she rises as Lilith from the grave, there's a journey, that feels like a pilgrimage to the spirit, to realizing the spirit again / the female , then the ectasy with the rebirth of magic ( with the scenes of the wizard walking in the magic circle with the incense), and it finish in egypt again, with a feature to alien like crafts, and an ending shot with a serpent around the world. Literally from the old myths to the new. The reptilians / aliens stuff.
Anyway whatever you think of it, it's a great movie for me, always an experiece and i never tire of watching it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.