[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I move up from tier 4?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6
File: 1384737497515.png (339 KB, 2000x2368) Image search: [Google]
1384737497515.png
339 KB, 2000x2368
How do I move up from tier 4?
>>
>>16933335
Kill yourself
>>
meta-threads suck ass

OP is a faggot
>>
>>16933338
>>16933341
Butthurt entities detected
>>
op is kill
>>
op is dog turd
>>
>>16933335
personally i think im somewhere inbetween tier 2 and tier 3

i definitely think that the societies are withholding secret knowledge that could unravel our very way of life, but im not sure its anything necessarily paranormal or spiritual
>>
That text is rainbow-colored.

OP is literally a faggot.
>>
>>16933335
>How do I move up from tier 4?
Hyperpenis.
>>
>>16933335
SS+GOMAD
>>
>>16933335
OK sorry op but enlightened is actually step 7. but if you mean actually step 4, then it is accepting the things you cannot change, it means knowing your existence is useless to anyone or anything. you do not matter one little bit in this universe. your existence will eventually perish and you will have nothing left, not even the dust which you turn into will remain. only the short memory of your life to someone who really didn't care about you. your life is nothing. do you wish to continue down this road?
>>
>>16933548
Go on...
>>
>>16933558
Tell me more about yourself before I do, this 'knowledge' is available to you without asking or crying for it, but you obviously have little to no regard for anything. I want to know your story and why this path interests you.
>>
>>16933575
I am not op but my soul comes from a bad place. It is deeply saddened by this reality, it feels as if it has been cheated out of essence. Knowledge is all ive ever saught after. I used to be a skeptic, but after seeing these entities before my eyes I know that everything is possible.
>>
>>16933592
>soul comes from a bad place
>deeply saddened by this reality
>cheated out of essence
>seeing these entities before my eyes

I will lead you, first explain each of those to me.You will not reach enlightenment because only a select few do, but you will rise up high when the time comes.
>>
Obviously, op, you need to ask for help from unaligned strangers on the internet and do what they say. Only then can you satisfy the nonsense Fucking .jpeg rubric you found.
Conspiracy theorists astound me. They spend all this time eating up shit theories and conforming to counterculture, then they actually wonder how it could be that people are being manipulated so easily by imaginary cults. Do you really, honestly think that some shady organisation is capable of buying off whole governments, meticulously framing wars and catastrophes, and constantly massaging the brains of consumers the world over, but they couldn't account for their plans being foiled by twelve dudes on a forum? You really believe that?
>>
>>16933640
Who thinks their plans can be foiled over by some dudes on a forum?

Rich powerful groups of people who don't have your best interest in mind exist, nothing new about that.

You can discuss them and try to personally protect yourself, but that doesn't mean anyone thinks they will stop them.
>>
>>16933650
Right, not arguing with that much, but look at that thing op posted. Look at it. It goes straight from "secret organisations exist" to "they're using magickq to oppress us." It's ridiculous. Not to mention that trying to ply yourself against the organisations that actually could pull off this type of global scale manipulation is like an ant trying to pass a bill into law. Can you really think that they haven't accounted for your every option? Can you really think that any sort of move in the conspiracy game wouldn't play directly into your enemy's hands?
>>
>>16933650
>>16933640
Everyone here is a schizophrenic 12 year old.
>>
>>16933697
They think a religion is supernatural for some reason. It really isn't. It's just you being better and shit starts to get better. That's it.
>>
Daynguh Dowlun
>>
>>16933335

You fucking boner. Just start practicing magic. That's what the heading says. So do that.

Level 5 - magic dude

So do some magic shit and get lifted.

Bum bum buuuuuum!!!
>>
>>16933697
Yeah, you're not even helping. Dangah. Doeluuun.
>>
I miss this show.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFUvmZWf4hI
>>
Wrong one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIHHi790ldE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOY7bOkM7nU
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRcMVMeXPQ4
>>
>>16933630
>soul comes from a bad place
It's really a feeling not suited for words. I can physically feel my soul being cold, like there are ice cubes in my chest. I'm clinically depressed because I took LSD and went down the rabbit hole only to find out its all a lie and we're fucked into this system.

>deeply saddened by this reality
Who isn't? The US is a machine, they farm you like cattle until you've managed to do enough for yourself that you don't need them anymore. I didn't ask to be born.

>cheated out of essence
Could you imagine what life would be like... A utopia is possible the rich cannot settle for less.
>to them, manipulating the masses seems as a rational thing to do.

>seeing these entities before my eyes
I'm feeling observed... it's hard to talk about but I had an experience back in July that was probably what i'd describe as a "zero point" in reality, where for a very brief moment you have no idea what in the hell just happened.
>>
>>16933875
These are good feelings, the feeling is depressing because it seems like there is no hope left, but there is a lot. These following steps will let you see what you are feeling on the inside, a true vision of the world surrounding you. Forewarning, you will see dark and light energies taking these steps and once you start you can't go back. The more you do of this the more you will enter the new realm. There are ways of entering the astral plane as you know, dmt weed (minor) astral projection, but these are limited compared to the true nature of things. It is all clouded with different layers ontop of each other because these energies running the world overpower our common senses, if you truly wish to enter the next phase (reaching alchemist in the end) then easily follow the steps. You will need: pure honey (do not buy from any store, go to a beekeeper), organic white wine (the purest you can find, don't worry about the quality as long as its organic), water (anything but bottled, tap is semi ok depending where you live, but well water is best), and pinecones (look up pinecones and spirituality to get a sense of where this is going).
Boil them, the three liquids, until you start to see a bubbling. Once this is going throw in the pinecones and the longer you boil the stronger it becomes. If you boil for a long time the liquid will mostly disappear leaving a very thick layer of syrup. The following is up to you, drinking the mix is best and will let you see all the energies around you, rubbing it over you body will begin another process far beyond which anyone else can explain. If you have access to natural psychedelics (dmt or aya, weed, salvia, shrooms, datura, peyote, san pedro, you get the picture) you can consume these while on the mix and see things only God can. For this mix is the simplest and most important mix for spirituality, p.s. be ready to have reality fade away and see the true path, idc if you don't believe in God but you will.
>>
>>16933335
more importantly, i just got out of tier 5.
incoming happening.
ready your anime.
i wish i could tell you i was lying.
>>
>>16933335

Careful, the further beyond tier 4 you go the more you flirt with insanity and are sure to meet truly insane people. Especially when you learn that these insane people are everywhere from the leaders of nations to the twisted fucks in your local community who go to town meetings and act like upstanding citizens then beat their wives and touch their children behind closed doors.

If you're not ready for it it will sour you back to tier 1, or at the very least you'll decide tier 4 is the only sensible place to be. In truth, the most powerful spiritual people I ever met were tier 4 and laughed at tier 5 and above even when they themselves were doing things others would consider magick or occult.
>>
>>16934002
I forgot to mention that my soul is plagued with cynicism, and as much as I appreciate the guidance I really don't think that taking a bath with honey, wine, and pinecones will help me achieve whatever it is that I'm looking for.
>>
>>16934034
You don't have cynicism, you just haven't been shown anything other than that. You want spirituality and I just gave you something which hasn't been around since the last days of Christ. Your third eye will be opened soon because I know you will follow this in the end. The time has come for an awakening and you did miss the enlightenment, but you weren't far. Hence I am here to guide you.
>>
Quaint internet preacher, if I told you the truth your reality would warp and bend like ripples in the water.

Life is matter, death is half life. Time is a social construct, just like money. Time is not relative, existence is within you and without you. Upon death, your brain shall flood with electrical impulses, down to the molecular level. Time will not be relative, and the the universe will be born anew in your decaying brain. We are all the universe experiencing itself over and over. There is no path but inward. We are all beautiful universes.
>>
>>16934002
glorious pinecone shaman, how do i get back to where i belong.
>>16933592
i felt much the same as this man, although i have since built an apreciation for this world by finding my way within it, the roles that i can play. but i know that there is more.
information is only as valuable as the courses of action that it allows with its understanding.
>>16933697
the list is only a basic approximation of the mentality you should actually be having at that state, which is how i know i made it through to six
enlightenment is basically just forcing yourself to go insane so you can see what happens to your mind when you do it.
>>
>>16933338
>>16933341
disinfo agents pls go
>>
I'm new to this forum and right off the bat would consider myself a tier 1, but I'm a curious guy, and could be inclined to move up to 2 or 3 if I looked more into it. what would be a good place to start looking into this stuff?
>>
I'm a tier 0. RIP me.
>>
File: 7qzztiy.png (212 KB, 386x362) Image search: [Google]
7qzztiy.png
212 KB, 386x362
>>16935836
>>16935846
You have to gradually go down the rabbit hole, maybe start off by watching 9/11 videos on youtube, JFK assasination stuff, area 51. Start researching how the financial system is set up, secret societies, banker families. Then you start going off the deep end with Illuminati sex magick rituals and pedophile rings covered up by the government
>>
>>16937363
or you could just watch hxh and look for characters that you want to be like.
thats literally what its there for,.
>>
File: meowmeowbeenz.jpg (52 KB, 736x368) Image search: [Google]
meowmeowbeenz.jpg
52 KB, 736x368
>>16933335
You don't if you're smart.

Tiers 5-7 are as much bullshit as genuine disinfo, though I think the people who believe them are probably motivated by a desire to see the truth and sincerely believe they're on the right track.

Those "aliens" (angels and demons) are more intelligent than we can possibly comprehend. Most of the things 5-7s say come from channeled material. Channeled material comes from self proclaimed aliens, gods, or spiritual beings (archons).

Put simply 5-7 beliefs come from untrustworthy sources that could as easily be on the side of those dark occultists a 4 believes in. You may already be more right than you think.

(What's with 2s and Apples anyway?! Meow meow!)
>>
>>16933335

>Some dude made a .png about what classifies an enlightened master

Seems legitimate!
>>
>>16937363
>pedophile rings covered up by the government

nigga what

self-proclaimed T1 reporting back. I watched zeigeist when I was 14, if that means anything at all. I can start digging through what I can find on youtube tho
>>
Uh, 4-7 all coalesce. If you're enlightened, then you have harmonized both your conscious and unconscious. Your unconscious are the "demons/angels" that invoke you to feel or do the things you want to do. And once you're harmonized (enlightened), you automatically acquire that said power in tier 6. You're essentially a walking bug-zapper that doesn't kill, but deters most bellicosity while attracting the curious and invigorated by your positive, melodic nature. And as for tier 7, well if you're enlightened, then you've broken your samsara and must continue to strengthen your individuation until your existence in this life is done. Still, I think that tier list is very interesting, and a pretty accurate path for most who follow this journey to becoming one.
>>
>>16937395
I get the impression it's the same few guys always posting obnoxious and dismissive shit. They just sit here all day hoping someone goes out on any sort of limb so they can immediately jump in with snark, and nothing else.

I'm not even really super concerned about the content in question this time, just tired of it. Do you run up to people talking in real life and do this?
>>
File: Finders police report.jpg (2 MB, 1276x3412) Image search: [Google]
Finders police report.jpg
2 MB, 1276x3412
>>16937531
Nothing to see here
>>
File: 76e05084-7811-4810-8403-b.jpg (9 KB, 246x227) Image search: [Google]
76e05084-7811-4810-8403-b.jpg
9 KB, 246x227
>>16933335

Watch this and wake up
>>16938965
>>
>>16933335
Wait wait wait, being logic makes you a moron but starting as a paranoid conspiratwat makes you a superior being at the end.

Well, that shit was funny /x/.
>>
>>16933335
Your gay suck dick
>>
>>16939158
*you're
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.