[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, this is my first time here, i hope you guys believe me b
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: ufo-9.jpg (30 KB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
ufo-9.jpg
30 KB, 400x299
Ok, this is my first time here, i hope you guys believe me because i've tried to find help literally everywhere, and i can't seem to find anyone that believes in me! I've tried to call the authorities, my family, my friends and none of them believe me and i'm afraid some might think i'm insane.

Ok the thing is, from last week onwards i've been constantly disturbed by what seems to be a race of alien beings, they appear to be 9 feet tall and use long, colorful robes, their faces are the works of the devil himslef, they look like noses with eyes where the nostrils should've been, their arms look like long, stretched tongues (or maybe slugs, idk) and they wave them incessantly at me, sometimes even touching me with those nasty things, they wear long colorfull robes and hats and sustain themselves on the weight of only one leg, idk if i remember correctly but it almost looks like...a finger, i'll show them in more detail when i show you the sketches, i've sketched them and their bizarre, dolphin shaped ships, as i didn't have a camera and couldn't photograph them, and i don't know if they messed up with my memories but this is how i remember them:

http://imgur.com/a/RB0iS

That dolphin like thing with large, nipple like "helicopter propeller" appendages is their ship, they use it to flutter around swiftly into the night and they'd often bring me into it for ...i don't know.. whatever reason they needed me, then they'd hit me with their arms repeatedly, tough they'd always deliver me home on the next day.

I don't know what they are or what they want but they seem evil, lease help! tell me of any way i could escape from them, i don't wanna be taken to their ship anymore!!
>>
>>16932787
I've seen them too
I showed them my dick and they tongued it for a good hour
>>
Have someone in your room next time this happens.
That way they'll either be able to keep you safe, or you'll have 2 people with the same story and thus more chances someone will take you more seriously.

Also get a security camera.
>>
Dolphins are people too, don't be so racist.
>>
I'm serious, they were terrifying and i really need help! What can i do?
>>
>>16932836
show them your dick man it works I tell ya
>>
"Have someone in your room next time this happens.
That way they'll either be able to keep you safe, or you'll have 2 people with the same story and thus more chances someone will take you more seriously.

Also get a security camera."

Thanks! Yes, i'm working on that, i'll try to get a camera, altough im not that wealthy, tough i'm afraid they'd hurt whoever i bring with me, so i'll just try to capture them on camera,
>>
>>16932787
It's a fucking you dumb cunt
>>
A fucking? A fucking what?? No they haven't fucked me properly, tough they did touch me in...places.

Guys i'm really serious on that, i need all the helpo i can get, i have a feeling that they'll keep comming for me.
>>
Hello there, i'm an UFologist, and I see that you have quite the interesting story. I have heard about the abduction of people by what looks like noses, but they seem to be somewhat rare. Can you tell me where are you from?
>>
I'm from Bratislava, Slovakia, here these kinds of things are kinda rare, but they seem to be happening with me a lot, its like the 5th or 7th time i ran into these things, and they seem to be interested in communicating with me somehow, however i feel like they are up to no good and shouldn't be trusted, can you help me getting rid of them?
>>
Slovakia, eh? The Nasus sightings have beeen happening mostly in Latvia. A change of pattern like this is worrying.
>>
>>16932910
Have you ever tried to fuck it? Maybe it would freak out and leave you alone.
>>
Nasus, what are nasus, is that what these things are called? Please tell me how to get rid of them!
>>
Fucki it?? Ughh not a chance in heaven... please guys, i tought atleast you would take me seriously, my parents and friends won't believe in me and neither would the cops, please help!!
>>
>>16932787
Bad news, Anon
>>
I can't even reply seriously to /x/ threads anymore.

Congrats /x/, you've made me a non-believer.
>>
>>16932959
Alright being serious now. Do you own a gun? Probably not since you don't own a bloody camera. Would it be possible to try and defend yourself from them the next time something happens?

Has it ever happened around other people? If it has is it just some bullshit like "oh they passed out, don't remember anything"? Any way to communicate with these beings?
>>
I don't own a gun, and i'm deathly afraid of them as my cousin was killed by gunshot earlier last year, and no it hasn't happened around other people, but again it alwasys happens late at night when i'm alone, but i'll try to get a camera ASAP to catch them in picture

I'm afraid i don't have many means to defend myself other than moving away, i'll ask a friend of mine if i can sleep over at his house and see if it stops.
>>
so, from what I gathered, these nosethings are, for some reason, fond of fat people, specially those who binge eats at early morning. they probe their victims with its appendages, which are described as tongue-like, though there are some who says they are poked with a giant finger.
>>
Ok i'm not fat, but they keep comming! Why, why the hell do they keep doing these things to me! I'm nobody, what can they ever want from me!
>>
>>16933008
So they come if you're alone. I guess you'll just have to spend the rest of your days (or nights at least) with other people. Do they only come to your house? If you moved away and slept on a park bench or something they'd still come for you?
>>
Idk if they only come if i'm alone, its just that all times i've met them i was alone, and no, they aren't restricted to my house, as once i've slept in my office and they still came for me, but yes, i'll try seeing if sleeping in other people's houses helps it. Thanks for the advice guys.
>>
>>16932848
Well meme'd
>>
Not OP, but I have a picture of something that looks like OPs description, although I haven't seen a ship and mine don't have noses
>>
Ohh do you?? Could you please show it, i must confirm if its the same things that are pursuing me!
>>
>>16933081
I honestly don't think it's the same, mine have weird flat faces and don't wear clothes too
>>
Ahh i see, still i'd like to take a look just to be sure, do you have a pic here? also i'm going away for the night, be sleeping at my friend's house and hoping they don't get to me there.
>>
File: smughead.png (188 KB, 420x551) Image search: [Google]
smughead.png
188 KB, 420x551
>>16933088
Post it already damn it.
inb4
>uh they were too horrible so I deleted them
>I lost them
>they're on a different phone, let me go get it and disappear forever
>we don't talk about it anymore, forget it

>>16933111
With those trips, I think you'll have a good night.
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 500x375
>>16933111
>>16933118
I was doing other things, like look through some old pictures to find them
>>
>2015
>not having even a fucking mobile with a camera
wtf man
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.