[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAPPENING!!!!1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: prediction.png (31 KB, 1256x437) Image search: [Google]
prediction.png
31 KB, 1256x437
We need your help, /x/! There was a prediction on /pol/ yesterday regarding that cryptic magazine cover from the Economist (will post pic next). The two arrows with dates on them are largely considered to be nuclear related. In Russia, on the 3rd of November, the plane in Sinai crashed. And then, this prediction was made

>pic related

Strange thing is...it seems to be true.

"The latest U.S. intelligence suggests that the crash of Metrojet Flight 9268 was most likely caused by a bomb on the plane planted by ISIS."

>http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/04/africa/russian-plane-crash-egypt-sinai/

What else is revelaed in the magazine cover, /x/?
>>
File: magazine cover plain.jpg (2 MB, 1730x2307) Image search: [Google]
magazine cover plain.jpg
2 MB, 1730x2307
>>16932198
>>
>>16932198
Again, just to make sure...
So, you believe the economist knows the future and makes veiled warnings on their magazine covers to the general public? This meme is just weird desu.
Either you're a magazine distributor shill, or, holy crackers!
>>
>>16932202
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mautvn_G-z0
>>
>>16932228
Well the Rothschilds own it

And I think the creator of this cover was killed too
>>
It makes for a alright movie. Nice story though. Until this happens, and it won't, we won't know if it's true or not. The best part is the I "think" something happened to the cover artist. Do you think or do you know? Those facts? Post them.
>>
>>16932202
Ever noticed that hand gesture that frau Merkel usually does?
Well, that is a subtle Illuminati mark.
>>
>>16932202
You guys sure this isnt just supposed to be a parody of the sgt pepper album cover?
>>
File: This time.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
This time.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
>>16932430
the button of her clothing is exactly in the middle of the triangle gesture that vaguely looks like an eye

>illuminatus conformed
>>
/x/, why are you not giving a fuck about an actual legit conspiracy? the next date marked is tomorrow, get the fuck on this shit
>>
I vaguely remember a recent thread talking about a transmission over radio where something about arrows was referred ("broken arrow" maybe?). This was supposed to be military code for something alarming related to nukes. Does someone remember this to clarify this idea? Is it related in any way to this cover?
>>
>>16932202
this magazine cover has predicted many events that have come to past year, was in some great habbening threads on pol about it but right now theyre to busy destroying hillary to give a fuck about it
>>
>>16933749
there are two arrows on the front cover with the dates 11.3 and 11.5. I was also in another thread on /pol/ that had a long as picture explaining we are essentially in another cold war with america and russia both heavily preparing for nuclear war.
>>
File: Broken Arrow.png (63 KB, 1651x307) Image search: [Google]
Broken Arrow.png
63 KB, 1651x307
>>16933749
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 488x519) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 488x519
So is it saying a nuke will be dropped tommorow? What could happen tommorow so drastic as to cause a nuke to go off?
>>
Youre a fucking retard OP.
>in russia
>in sinai

Do you know where sinai is?

>on 11/3

Retard the plane crashed before halloween youre a fucking mindless idiot
>>
>>16933983

Assuming you meant the plane crashed on 11/3 in russian time youre still off by 4 days. Its sad too that you probably see yourself as different in anyone from your average uneducated disinformed human but you cant bother doing 2 seconds of research
>>
>>16933943
it could just be build up from all the syrian conflict and all the shit that the mass media keeps hushed while they keep us arguing over sjw issues. there's a whole fucking world war going on out there anon
>>
The cover artist may be a precog who doesn't know he's creating future predictions through his artwork. I'd suggest finding out who make the cover, and looking at their other works to see if there are any similar signs in them. Post back with results please, I'm off to sleep.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.