[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what plant is he holding?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 250px-Nimrod_grabado.jpg (35 KB, 250x341) Image search: [Google]
250px-Nimrod_grabado.jpg
35 KB, 250x341
what plant is he holding?
>>
File: 1445531806070.jpg (198 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1445531806070.jpg
198 KB, 600x900
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silphium
>>
>>16931710
source?
>>
>>16931721
source on what? the picture? look at the bottom right
>>
>>16931721

Oh man, that's either one of the funniest posts of all time or anon is constantly drooling retarded...
>>
Marijuana? Not sure, I don't think it's all too important.
>>
>>16931725
Thanks. I didn't see it.
>>
>>16931686
Well, The region the sumers come from is the same region the aryans come from. The aryans came to india where they settled. With them, they brought their religion, and ofcourse their sacred texts, the vedas. In the Vedas, almost all of them, but ill use examples of thr RigVeda
in the [01-005] HYMN V. Indra. it says :
"1 O COME ye hither, sit ye down: to Indra sing ye forth, your song,
companions, bringing hymns of praise.
2 To him the richest of the rich, the Lord of treasures excellent,
Indra, wi th Soma juice outpoured."

The theme of soma appears in many more hymns. it is considered a holy substance, most probably liquid. It is referred to in the hindu mythology, which is a mixture of both the vedic beliefs brought by the Aryans, and the prior indian pantheon, as the milk which filled the world, the milk of the gods. i cant quote myself because im too lazy to find a quote.

Soma was a type of drink that is believed to have evolved into Bhang, a mixture of milk ghee and spices (hence the refference of "milk of the gods")

My point is, since it is possible that soma was a drink made of cannabis, the plant he may be holding is probably cannabis without the leaves, just the buds.
>>
>>16931686
brocolli
>>
>>16931843
I'm a fan of the cannabis-milk substance for Soma, mostly because how much cannabis is influential in Indian spirituality.
>>
He Holds the tree of life.

This is a depiction of an anunaki

Came from the heavens holding a deer or a small ram. Notice the watches he wears depicted on all anunaki. The tree of life and the fruit of life, domesticated animals farming. Could also be symbolizing Aries and the sun rising to give the knowledge to the people, and the herds of animals
>>
>>16931686
It's a Palm Frawm.
>>
He is the same depiction of a king playing card.

This is where they get that from the kings of Babylon
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.