[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need a sign
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1445607919010.jpg (88 KB, 450x449) Image search: [Google]
1445607919010.jpg
88 KB, 450x449
My life is wrong. I need a sign, what do I have to do to get one?

Also, post your stories.
Pic unrelated.
>>
Not my story, but i remember reading on /x/ about a guy who was going to kill himself in the woods. He was walking through the woods with his handgun and he asked for a sign and there was a star that was dancing around wildly. He watched it for a bit and cried like a bitch.
>>
>>16931456
lets just say the pic isnt as unrelated as you think. thats a tarot deck or some form of cartomancy right?
>>
File: here's your sign.webm (1 MB, 576x354) Image search: [Google]
here's your sign.webm
1 MB, 576x354
>>16931456
>>
>>16931472
That's a pattern from /cgl/, but yes, it's based on a tarot deck. Actually I'm going to see a tarotist in December, when I have some extra money. It was a recomendation from a friend, she is supossed to be super precise.

But I need a sign now and it's making me ill.
>>
This one time I asked for more signs when I saw a falling star and for the next week I'd see dead crows fucking everywhere for some reason but they went away.

Malevolent signs from above or a lucky timing with some weird bird plague? Who knows, but it didn't foretell anything so I guess I got what I wanted, more signs pointing nowhere.
>>
>>16931487
okay. heres the thing: unless theyre freaking phenomenal at it its more useful to learn it yourself and do your own readings. a moderate amount of study will give you access when youreready to signs related to your specific questions within minutes on a regular basis. Its the same for any working form of divination such as Runes or I Ching.

Ahhhh, but you want a quicker way right? ( at least for now, based on need ) For that I can honestly tell you from experience that Scrying with a crystal ball or bowl of water is highly underrated. It takes maybe a week to learn the basics and it works through actual visions when you reach the proper mental state for it at any moment during the attempt.
>>
>>16931531
I have some decks, anon, but I think I've asked too many times for the things that are worrying me and I don't see anything that's clear, that's why I'm having a break with my own cards.

Scrying on water actually sounds interesting, I'll check that. It seems that actually asking the universe for a sign doesn't give a clear answer to me.
>>
>>16931556
oh,if youre asking the cards stuff too often or repeating the same question within a day people actually have been known to refer to it as " badgering the cards " and then they will actually give you gibberish for a bit as a signal to stop.
If youre looking for a good book on Scrying though Crystal Mind Through Crystal Gazing is a really good one for learning advanced concepts and practice through laymans terms. In other words its deep, useful and quite insightful without being pretentious or talking over peoples heads.
>>
>>16931456
Masturbate twice a day. Once as soon as you wake up, then again around midday. Never masturbate after midday.

Keep it up every day for an entire month, even when you're not in the mood. Soon, everything will start to make sense.
>>
You could always hop on over to /div/
>divination general
>>16931887

We have lots of readers with various skills and divining methods.
>>
File: signs.jpg (62 KB, 576x275) Image search: [Google]
signs.jpg
62 KB, 576x275
>>16931456
>I need a sign, what do I have to do to get one?
>>
>>16931473
Exquisite!
>>
>>16931473
>A sign from above.webm
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.