[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ascension
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 10b-Names-of-the-Seven-Planes.jpg (69 KB, 680x251) Image search: [Google]
10b-Names-of-the-Seven-Planes.jpg
69 KB, 680x251
So, I'll just get right to it. From what I've read of Bladon, Gurdjieff, The Nag Hammadi texts, several Buddhist texts, and more, I've come to the conclusion that in order to rise to the next level of consciousness, the one below has to be mastered. I would never claim to be "enlightened", so what do you guys think would be a good starting point on the physical plain? Yoga? Western thought? I'm mostly looking for some kind of guidance, because the more I read, the deeper I seem to sink into non-understanding. Any discussion or help is appreciated.

(Pic Related)
>>
>>16931279
Hare Krsna Hare Krsna Krsna Krsna Hare Hare/Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Read Bhagavad Gita, Read Ramayana

Keep up with Gnostic Jesus

Any and all Buddhism is perfect as it is

Profit
>>
>>16931288
That is just one way

Think of it this way

Our mind is not perfect, how emotions are not perfect, our body is not perfect

Sit down and meditate

Non understanding can be a good think according to sone zen teachings or whatever, learning where it just dissolves into you
>>
You must remember yourself and wake up before you are able to do anything, otherwise you will merely be pouring from the empty into the void.
>>
>>16931288
>Hare Krsna Hare Krsna Krsna Krsna Hare Hare/Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Hey check out this cult chanting.
>>
To overcome this plane. You would have to obstinate from any natural desires. Nothing any normal person dose you would have to fight the urge to do, until there is no more urge. So sex no drink no drugs no pleasures always take the hard road no shortcuts but live in love and teach others the way. There comes a time when you have to stop your journey to bring others along with you, because it must go on.

In order to achieve enlightenment you must first conquer the self. Then you must teach others to do the same, then you will have a better chance of the next gen achieving.
>>
>>16932012
Gopala gopala gopala gopala gopala gopala gopala
>>
>>16932012
Yeah, some people could say he's a cult.
>>
>>16931279
Between 3 and 4, it would be good to contact HGA
If you want me to help you, you have to reveal yourself to me. What is your purpose? What do you hope to achieve?
>>
>>16932090
Penetration.
>>
>>16931279
Hyperpenis.
>>
look to yourself to find the light within. when you find love for yourself and trust yourself. you can then share it with others.

and im not talking about the self that is thought.
but the self that is feeling.

look to your intuitive natural knowing.
this is the voice of the universe. it lives in you.
it holds all the questions and all the answers.

when you realize everything is one. you will start to find love in everything. it's cool.

shine on friend.
>>
>>16932237
I think its too complex for him...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.