[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when I was in second grade (1989/1990) just after we had received
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: gerard-butler-suit.jpg (11 KB, 480x415) Image search: [Google]
gerard-butler-suit.jpg
11 KB, 480x415
when I was in second grade (1989/1990) just after we had received the results of our iowa battery tests, I was forced to play board games against the second smartest kid in my class by two men in suits. At the time I thought I was just being rewarded for scoring so well. but I thought about from time to time over the years and something just don't feel right about it. before now the only person ive ever talked to about this has been my wife and she doesn't seem to care. Does anyone here have any similar experiences? or any idea what was going on?
>>
>>16931105
did you win?
>>
>>16931105
Post naked pics of your wife or it didn't happen.
>>
yes I won, even when they changed the rules. why would I post pics of my wife on here?
>>
>>16931119
go back to /b/
>>
this is the first time ive ever posted on this board... is this even the correct board?
>>
>>16931105
>I was forced to play board games against the second smartest kid in my class by two men in suits

Were they masturbating while you two played?
>>
>>16931139
You'll be lucky if 1 of 10 posts here is even on topictopic, let alone a helpful reply.
>>
>>16931122

What board games?
>>
no they just told us the rules, observed, told us new rules rinse repeat for awhile then left.
>>
Maybe you are highly intelligent, has somebody talked to your parents about this?
>>
>>16931105
They were probably doing a study on Autistic children.
>Source: I'm a man in a suit with a similar job and observe them in the wild regularly
>>
>>16931152
Chinese checkers and something called quatro cinco are the only ones I remember
>>
>>16931157
this was 25 years ago, if someone talked to my useless mother she never mentioned it
>>
>>16931158
im not autistic, I didn't have any sorta behavior problems
>>
>>16931139
If people start shitposting, it's because no one has a helpful answer. At least they're bumping the thread.

If I were you, I would go back to that school and ask former Teachers and staff what it was. Could have been university officials looking to offer scholarships to the brightest student or state employees examining you for any mental disorders.
>>
>>16931105
Well, they made me do 3rd and 4rd grade test, in first grade, then asked, do i want to skip the secon grade. I didnt. (my parents didnt want that). Same type of testing happened later too.
>>
>>16931167
It was still a cognitive function test. They gave you challenges such as the rule changes to test your reaction. Since they never contacted you again it was obviously a one off deal
>>
How can we know you're not making this shit up?
>>
>>16931170
scholarships didn't seem to reach my area, and mental disorders went unaddressed....this was when I was in second grade.
>>
>>16931178
cognitive function test to what end?
>>
>>16931179
you cant
>>
>>16931105
in what age did you learn to read?
>>
>>16931194
Then have a nice rp session
>>
>>16931200
>>
>>16931192
To see if you were either extremely smart or extremely stupid based on your test results most likely. The school district or a local university psych department probably sent them. Nothing paranormal about it.
>>
>>16931212
obviously not paranormal, but I do skim through this board every now and then and see lots of conspiracy theories and government secret squrriel shit. I thought it would be worth a shot to ask.
>>
I've got to go shopping with the wife, some of you have been somewhat helpful, or at least tried to be. thank you. I will type up a better version of this and post it later
>>
>>16931105

Do you think you were being groomed? The idea that there are seed schools for secret agents has been popularized in a few movies but might be based in non-fiction.

Whitley Streiber and others claimed they were brought to "Mystery Schools" as young children, often in the middle of the night and in a forest setting where occult sciences were taught to them. Maybe they ended up in these schools after taking something similar to the testing you encountered. They usually claim to have forgotten about these experiences until something triggers their memory however. This leaves them open to the accusation of having done memory retrieval through hypnosis which is under tight scrutiny, whether that's the case or not.
>>
>>16931105
>op had an autism test back before they were popular.
>>
Puerto Rico here.
I had a similar experience when i entered first grade too. Two men wearing black suits were present the first day of school, while we were made to take a test right after all parents left. Thats when the pair of spooks showed up, To watch how us kids did in those tests. They closed the classroom doors too. This was in the early 90's. But i still remember it so clearly.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.