[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
astral projection
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: astral.jpg (17 KB, 295x250) Image search: [Google]
astral.jpg
17 KB, 295x250
does astral projection open your body up to too much negative shit? is it a good idea to even consider trying to do it? discuss
>>
>>16931069
No. in my experience it allows you health to improve because you can challenge astral entities on their own turf and pick parasites off you body and shit. You astral body I mean.
>>
>>16931069
you can get possessed while you astral projected
sources: myself. it happened to me
>>
>>16931077
I don't believe you. I'll believe you maybe if you tell me more. What did you do then what happened and what did i feel like then?
>>
>>16931069
It's all bollocks so knock yourself out.
>>
rewording my own question: does astral projection leave your body completely empty how is it that certain people have had experiences of "flying to places theyve never been before" does this happen or is everyone just making shit up
>>
>>16931081
>projecting this much
>>
File: 1445138266292.png (3 MB, 788x2256) Image search: [Google]
1445138266292.png
3 MB, 788x2256
Remember when I used to think astral projection was just a really relaxed state with some vivid vision, but just me laying down, imagining it almost.

After a few years, it just kind of happens and it is actual, not just my imagination but now I actually feel what they mean by "projection" and I have had some very intense experiences with it lately.
>>
>>16931148
someone please tell me there's more to astral projection than this, because all that picture shows you how to do is induce WILD (Wakefully Induced Lucid Dreaming). don't get me wrong, it's freaking cool, but your soul doesn't actually leave your body, you just go into your own head.
>>
>>16932852

I've considered this as well but it's hard to convince anyone who has confirmed things in the physical that they discovered in the astral. Like inspecting rooms in buildings they've never been in and then going to confirm in person and seeing that it was correct.

Some people claim to have chosen winning lottery numbers and other things during AP and that they felt "guilty". No proof of these claims however.

Some NDE accounts involved people who are medically dead (no heartbeat, no brain activity) who are revived and can describe things they witnessed being done or said in the operating rooms or elesewhere that should have been impossible for them to know.
>>
I have been able to go outside my own body from the time I was 12 if you manage to leave your own body be VERY FUCKING CARFUL I have had things follow me for a long time and you will sometimes meet yourself and others there but if you do wake up right then cause I'm telling you now they are not the people you think they are they can and will hurt you very bad so just don't push it to far.
>>
>>16932886
Spooky. Once, when I was sick, I had an OBE. My cousins were in my house, but I didn't believe it was them at all and began questioning them.
>"Look me in the eyes cousin I know you're not real!"
>fails to look me the eyes
>His eyes roll around his face like he's braindead
>"I knew it!"

I got spooked bad though and ran back to my body and woke up in a flash of light.
>>
>>16932919
>>16932886
to me that'd be a symptom that i was lucid dreaming. i've not had nightmares for an insanely long time because i've gotten the narrative going that i'm a god in my mind. anytime a ghost or poltergeist type deal comes up in my dreams, everyone else in the dream is powerless like in all the movies but I can bitch slap it, and that's in non-lucid dreams.

and yeah>>16932877 , i was thinking of testing the same thing, like going into my garage and trying to confirm the location of an object or even try and move something then come out and confirm that it had moved.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.