[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gun Control... is it happening sooner than expected?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1379562099959.jpg (139 KB, 900x853) Image search: [Google]
1379562099959.jpg
139 KB, 900x853
I was torn between posting this on here or at /k. Since this deals with premonition and noticing things related to conspiracies I will post it here and see what you all think.

So I've lurked on here for many years, I also listen to Coast to Coast with George Noray. I have never been too obsessed with Illuminati, but for a while I've had this nagging premonition that something is off in this Country. I first realized this with Gun Control. Lately it feels like things are off... just the other day I was walking to my car and I happened to look up at the sky and stars and something felt horribly wrong. Like something shifted. I don't know how to explain it...

I was logged on to Instagram and noticed certain #hashtags are being banned... mainly anything related to guns, and the 2nd Amendment. Tonight I was watching the news and they showed a Mom grieving for her 9 yr old kid that got shot in Chicago, where they have the strictest gun control... and all they showed was her saying, "Lay down your guns". It felt like that was a message to US, to the people.

I also had a very strange and interesting Interview with a Police Agency. I don't want to say to much but lets just say something along the lines, "Are you willing to go out there and take away peoples guns if it becomes law?" and "Oh trust me, its going to happen soon".

I'm sorry for the long rant. I just want to run this past you all. I get strange occurrences of Deja vu and this premonition has been nagging me for a while.
>>
Americans will derp hard if anyone tries it. Basically you're a bunch of paranoid rednecks, no offence OP, and there is no way anyone is going to be able to take your guns away.

Bit of a coincidence, I had a dream last night. I was standing behind an SUV with two plain-clothes cops, neither of whom were carrying a gun, which were in the vehicle. A few yards away was a bad guy harassing people and I was aware of his potential for violence and the fact he might be carrying. The cops didn't seem bothered and I was nearly frantic. I said, "Look, if he kicks off I don't want to face him without a weapon in my hand, get the guns," and they agreed.

Channelling gun paranoia from across the pond. You're welcome. But seriously, I understand why you don't want to give them up. I sure as hell wanted one in that dream, when faced with a crazy crim.
>>
I'm pretty sure the gun confiscation hysteria is created by gun companies to sell more guns.

They don't need to take your guns to make you passive, and if you do get violent with a gun they can take you out with a helicopter or damn satellite or something. Everyone in the middle east has a gun and it hasn't made any difference. You can watch videos of them being blown to bits for weeks.
>>
File: 1358735589432.jpg (234 KB, 600x467) Image search: [Google]
1358735589432.jpg
234 KB, 600x467
>>16930729
Lol no offense taken, I hope someone who can see into the future or a time traveler replies in this thread. Might be a long shot.

To respond to the paranoid redneck part, I'm in California and I've seen Politicians literally spew out loads of misinformation for the sole purpose of further implementing a ban on Scary "Assault Rifles".
We have a defacto-ban with the Micro stamping law they implemented. Its a technology that doesn't exist but yet the forced it through and the only thing it has done is limited us to certain handguns we can get.
As of 2015 they have us Registering all Long Guns... the only reason to have us register our guns is to keep tabs on who is buying what.

How can we not be paranoid??

Thank you for your dream, it was interesting and bit of a coincidence.
>>
"Muh guns" definitely belongs in >>>/k/

Go there
>>
>>16930744
see this
>>16930760

Gun companies wouldn't limit themselves or shoot themselves in the foot by allowing the Micro Stamp law to go through. Literally every company, Glock, Beretta, CZ, Sig, Taurus, etc.
They have all suffered a significant loss here in CA and NY.
>>
>>16930764
I apologize for offending you... I thought since it was conspiracy/paranormal related it belonged here. Please ignore this thread in the meantime.
>>
>>16930764
OP's asking about insights and premonitions and the first reply is from someone who had a relevant dream. Fits here methinks.

What stuck in my mind about the dream was the way the cops didn't seem bothered about not carrying. That is how most UK cops are. Can't see it happening over there though. I have family and friends in the US so might be a bit more aware of this stuff than most Brits. My impression is that if individual states keep piling on the restrictions, the NRA will eventually push for Federal clarification in law.
>>
>>16930787
This is still more /k/ than anything else
>>
>>16930797
/k/ is not /pol/
>>
File: 1386315803725.jpg (68 KB, 400x359) Image search: [Google]
1386315803725.jpg
68 KB, 400x359
>>16930787
You are actually correct, good insight. The one reason why I feel like something has changed or is accelerating the widespread gun control here in the U.S is the fact that the NRA is starting to step in. Ruger and the NRA are lobbying to overturn the Micro Stamping law. They are also lobbying against the CCW laws and Suppressor laws.

But I cant shake the feeling that something is different and the media/gov't is pushing harder than ever for gun control.
>>
>>16930694
Reverse psychology. They want us all to have guns. They've seen it over and over. Pushing for more gun control causes people to buy more guns. All the conspiracy theorist that think sandy hook and other mass shootings are hoaxes to push gun control are wrong either way. Hypothetically if they were hoaxes, they're true intention is to get more guns in the hands of average citizens. The question is why? They want a war, but to what end?
>>
>>16930772
Those laws are just gesture politics that don't really affect sales. People will buy other things. Stuff like full-automatic is shit that's more dangerous than anything anyway. I don't see any problem with banning or controlling a lot of what they do.
>>
>>16930850
I hadn't considered this. Thank you for your input.
Off the top of my head... it does feel like the media and other agencies are pushing for a Race War. The other possibilities would be depopulation, or increase insurance vs invasion. China, and other countries would think twice or several times before trying a full scale invasion such as Red Dawn.

The possibility of a race war seems to be picking up a huge momentum.
>>
>>16930855
People who know nothing about guns think fully automatic weapons are more dangerous than semis. They're only good for suppressing fire that's intended to limit return fire. For most individuals that aren't training with autos everyday for weeks like in the military, which is really expensive btw, all a full auto is going to do to waste bullets. And as for the whole "what if someone just opens fire on a crowd" argument, it only takes me about two seconds more to empty a semi auto rifle. No one's moving very far in two seconds and I'm way more likely to actually hit my targets.
>>
They tried a long gun registry in Canada and it failed spectacularly. I don't expect it will last in the US if they get it established.

If any group wants to bad enough they can find out what everyone owns and is buying from credit card records or their facebook.
>>
>>16930868
I meant full auto is more dangerous to the user, or people around them, actually. Why would you even want one? Just to show off at the gun range?
>>
>>16930875
Why would you want a Ferrari that can go 200mph? That's just as dangerous to the user and people around them, but it's also a ton of fun.
>>
>>16930881
Guns are serious tools for responsible people. People who find them fun are too immature to own them. They're the ones who need to be disarmed.
>>
>>16930866
That's a horrible idea for poor minorities, and yes I know it's not their idea and they're just too stupid to realize they're all being manipulated. You ever seen the movie the Purge? That's how it would go. Poor people fucking each other up and rich people fucking up poor people.
>>
>>16930887
So are cars. So, race car drivers shouldn't be allowed to own cars? Sex serves a specific purpose. You want people to stop having recreational sex? Why should I be denied my right to defend myself because I enjoy recreational shooting? The fact is I'll probably never draw on another human being in my life, but on the off chance that happens, it won't be fun and I will hit what I'm aiming at because it was fun practicing.
>>
>>16930887
A car is a piece of metal, weighing between one and two tonnes, which can usually achieve at least 80 miles per hour

If that isn't a serious "tool" (for transport, work, or heck even fun, since sports cars are a thing) then neither is a gun, or a bow and arrow, or an axe

I get the whole "projection of deadly force" thing, but seriously, that's a flawed argument you've got there, I could take my truck and plow through dozens of people if I wanted to

A gun requires serious maturity and care, else you'll just fuck up badly and injure yourself and others

Now, I find my bow and arrow to be extremely fun, and I think I'm mature enough to handle them, even when it's something that was widely used to kill other people not too long ago. No different from a gun besides the obvious extra precautions firearms require
>>
Well they can't form the new world order with a well armed well informed public. The ultimate aim however, is to create a climate in which people will kill each other. This will not be limited to america, although babylon will burn first. It is time to find God, through Christ. I know you don't want to hear that because you have been programmed to hate his name, but if I didn't tell you how to wake up I would be failing you.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.