[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help with astral projection.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: astralprojearth.jpg (24 KB, 408x500) Image search: [Google]
astralprojearth.jpg
24 KB, 408x500
While I'm laying there I get super relaxed and feel like I'm almost there, but I just can't quite leave my body. What do?
>>
Hello my friend. I am Russian astral master of projecting, da? Whats you be needing is how to say the psychotropical boom boom good times, da? Procure thems from trusted comrade, do not trust the capitalist swine who makes the profit. You eat, then fly, da? Here in Russia we drinks the vodka for luck, I drinks ther vodka for you my friend, you have many good journeys.
>>
Don't struggle too harshly against the "stream". Don't be afraid to move, either.

Just push up and up until you're out. Don't thrash, don't think about it (you will wake up), just walk gently against the stream.
>>
So, in order to successfully project yourself, you need to mix ammonia and bleach. The concoction will be very strong, but if you breathe enough of it you will pass out and have an out of body experience.
>>
>>16931636
Don't do this, you'll end up too drunk to be eaten by evil spirits.
>>
File: idiot.jpg (149 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
idiot.jpg
149 KB, 1280x720
>>16931636
if you do this then youareanidiot.org
>>
File: 1445138266292.png (3 MB, 788x2256) Image search: [Google]
1445138266292.png
3 MB, 788x2256
Milk, cheese, b12

Theres ways to naturally produce dmt in the brain
>>
>>16931668
Casein gives you cancer and takes more calcium out of your body then it adds when you eat 2.6oz of dairy.

Sleep on your back OP and eat rosemary daily, preferably organic. I recommend it in bulk. 4-6 and you'll be remember a lot in addition to your dreams and you will be able to pick up on the memes.
>>
>>16931681
Nah man works for me
>>
>>16931713
I said it give you cancer and leeches more calcium than it adds when 2.6oz or more is eaten.
>>
>>16931717
Stop being so scientific cheese and milk are good for u
>>
>>16931681
For rosemary dosage, what do you recommend? Extract? Herb? 4-6 refers to what kind of dose (mg, g, mL, etc)?
>>
>>16931660
If you manage to do this and come back, you have proven yourself inhuman
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.