[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Twin flame
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 681x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 681x480
Supposedly the other half of your soul. Anyway /x/ I think I've found mine. Any info or advice/readings is extremely welcome

>my very best friend introduced me to her music
>at first she didn't seem like much, but I found out her background story and listened to her music and fell in love
>eventually realized that she fit the bill on an individual I've thought about in the past (felt presence, feel like I saw glimpses of her in my dreams but originally didn't think much of it)
>not to mention I woke up from a dream that had her in it. Dreamed she said a phrase to me
>some time later, saw her tweet the exact same thing
>finally met her in person and felt the most encaupselating sense of love I've ever felt. Ever. Talking to her was simply great. I had this sense of always knowing her. Like she was this long lost companion and that I finally found her
>I then felt like my life entered a new age of awareness. It was beautiful.
>problem is: to her I think I'm just another face in the crowd. I don't know if she felt the same way that night, I really hope she did.

Is she my twin flame? Can anyone give me advice
>>
Have you actually told her any of this?
>>
>>16930939
Or asked if she felt the same way? Like it's not a matter of hope and new age bullshit, it's a matter of being open and honest with her.
>>
>>16929785
Been there myself, pal
Wouldn't think too much of it
Just your brain trying to make sense of something illogical
>>
>>16929785
You just want her. Think of some movie star and how many people probably think they're perfect and the one for them but it can't be.
>>
>>16930951
This.
Take it from someone with similar romantic inclinations, making someone out to be more than they are is a one-way ticket to heartache.
>>
>>16930951
Not to say you don't have a chance, but forcing it will probably only fuck things up too. Just take it as it comes and really don't get your hopes up even though i know that would be hard. If a girl likes you enough she will let you know.
>>
File: 6.png (61 KB, 177x199) Image search: [Google]
6.png
61 KB, 177x199
When did /x/ turn into /adv/?
>>
>>16929785
Two halves upon two is still 1/2. You would have to kill the other and take their soul parts to make a whole. Which doesn't work. So stop being stupid. Yu feel empty because you lost your own soul parts. Get your own part back.
>>
The other half of your soul is inside of you already
>>
>>16929785
Twin flames don't inhabit separate bodies. You're thinking soul mates.
>>
File: 1437324231374.jpg (3 MB, 2000x1265) Image search: [Google]
1437324231374.jpg
3 MB, 2000x1265
>>16929785
There's no such thing as your other half, we're whole as spiritual beings.

What happens often is since we may had so many reincarnations, we link to other people and meet several times over many lives.

These are kindred spirits, soul "mates" with similar experiences because you shared a life together before.

That's why sometimes you click well with a random stranger but don't get along with other people and you don't know the reason, just a "gut" feeling. Well you don't know but your soul does.

My advice, let life flow, be aware of the moment, don't worry analyzing of what's next and what ifs... Live it
>>
I heard of "twin flames" this past May

It perfectly describes what meeting my fiancé was like

We met here on 4chan. As soon as I saw him move and heard him speak (in fucking TinyChat) I "knew". I've always seen people's auras but this was like looking in a mirror.

I cut contact within a day ("running")

He added me on Skype again months later not realizing he'd met me before

Instant recognition, same feeling

I moved across the country to be with him within 2 months

I think there is some logic to the idea that you complete each ofher's souls in that like >>16931041 said, your soul energy knows each other for a long time, becomes dependent on the other in certain ways. In his incarnation, that looks a lot like "I got 75% of the creativity/imaginatiom and he was stuck with only 25%, but he got 90% of the willpower/motivation and I got 10%" complimentary but dependent

"Full union" with your twin is achieving each other's strengths, finding equal footing. The twins are complete without each other but infinitely more powerful together
>>
>>16931323
how long have you been together now?
>>
>>16929785
It's quite possible to find a lover of your past lives
>>
>>16931370
3 years
>>
You just love her. Not everything has to be supernatural. Some things are natural.
>>
ITT: OP is infatuated and believes it's paranormal.

/x/, everybody
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.