[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone on /x/ explain what tantra is? Whenever I do res
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Chakrasamvara.jpg (11 KB, 189x266) Image search: [Google]
Chakrasamvara.jpg
11 KB, 189x266
Can someone on /x/ explain what tantra is? Whenever I do research I get a bunch of westernization bastardized version of tantra and they associate it with kama sutra positions to sell it for money because sex sells. I know for a fact is this is not what tantra is. I've read vajrayana buddhist articles on tantra but I'm only familiar with mahayana and theravada buddhism and vajryana buddhism seems bizzare and esoteric that it makes it difficult to grasp the core concept of it.

Is tantra a form of sexual alchemy/transmutation? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it has to do with reaching the point of climax, but instead of spilling the semen out, you transmute the fluid and transfer it to other parts of your body ie energy centers.

here's a tantric chant done by vajryana buddhist monks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFkSVLCRzvk

What does this mean?
>>
Bumping for OP out of interest. Ive recently begin using hindu maha mantra, its calming but im not really understanding the real point of it
>>
>>16929718
semen retention is only one version of the kama sutra.

I wouldn't go for that version. If that's what you are going for, why not just work out?
>>
>>16929737
I do work out. Why not try both?
>>
>>16929737
>>16929756
semen retention is optimal because it saves your body's nutrients

you know how much nutrition your body uses when you make semen?

imagine your brain working overtime because you'd rather cum than learn some methods that could possibly take you to sexual ecstasy, AKA experiencing oneness by sharing bed with your lover.

it's not an easy thing to learn but go at it. I'm still personally learning that.
>>
>>16929768
So it's basically refraining yourself from ejaculating. no fap in a nutshell?
>>
File: IMG_20151104_041956.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151104_041956.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>16929718
I am well versed in Vajrayana tantra. Spent some time in a Vajrayana monestary.

Give contact details and I will tell you what I know.
I only make effort for people who are genuinely interested, I dont wanna waste my time.

Only seekers find knowledge.
>>
>>16929786
not no-fap

I still fap but I stop when I'm about to cum and flex like I'm trying to stop myself from pissing and I breath deep and allow the sensation to heal my body without letting it take over, basically
>>
File: man.jpg (28 KB, 503x326) Image search: [Google]
man.jpg
28 KB, 503x326
>>16929768
>nutrients.
Eat a fucking salad.
>Not being able to cum makes you experience oneness.
Nope, building a bond and talking with people over time does.

You are literally doing this shitty ass technique for nothing.

Most men don't like not being able to cum, weirdo.
>>
>>16929814
you don't even know what you're talking about

refraining from cumming on orgasm lets you stay up longer and makes each progressive orgasm more intense.

wouldn't you like to be able to orgasm over and over without cumming? or not cum in 30 seconds?

>Most men don't like not being able to cum, weirdo.

most people don't like cumming early
>>
>>16929814
This thread is obviously not for you. Go fuck off somewhere else.
>>
>>16929811
have you mastered this technique to the point where you don't spill?
>>
>>16929823
>refraining from cumming on orgasm lets you stay up longer and makes each progressive orgasm more intense.
The only thing more intense would be the build up of pressure in your cock.
>wouldn't you like to be able to orgasm over and over without cumming? or not cum in 30 seconds?
Why the hell would I like that? More effort for the same pay off? No.
>most people don't like cumming early
I don't have anybody to impress. I'm here for a good time, not a long time.
>>
>>16929848
you're not getting what I'm saying

the purpose of tantra is to literally have a full-body orgasm, not some 10 year old on 4chan jerk off got a little tingle in my wee-wee over and over again orgasm.

not some "omg my diabetes blood pressure is gonna raise too high unless I cum like an autistic dog" feeling, but "I'm a fucking god, this woman is enjoying it and I'm enjoying it and we feel like our entire bodies are being encompassed by a feeling of sexual ecstasy" type feeling

but yeah this guy's correct: >>16929827

>>16929831
occasionally, sometimes I have to take advantage of the "million dollar point" which is basically a pressure point to block off the semen from coming out

it doesn't hurt or anything but it certainly feels less natural than being able to do it purely by flexing the muscle. I suppose it'll just take time. i'm thinking i should be able to curl a 5 lbs dumbbell with my dick or something
>>
>>16929810
this is relevant to my interests as well. ive been looking for accurate information for a couple years but find it very hard to come by.
any help would be appreciated. email me?
[email protected]
>>
>>16929810
How did you join this monestary?

>>16929718
It is the same thing with Yoga in the west, for some reason it is streaching and some feel good quotes when the whole complexity of the system in the East is way more rewarding
>>
>>16929729
Which one?
>>
>>16929718
But that's two girls.
>>
File: Sadhu.jpg (10 KB, 214x283) Image search: [Google]
Sadhu.jpg
10 KB, 214x283
>>16929718
Tantra means technique. Yoga means union.Tantric sex isn't even 1% of tantra just like poses aka asanas are not even 1% of yoga. Tantra is what comes after yoga and is the deepest aspect in spirituality. I follow the non dual tantras of Kashmir Shaivism; deepest shit on Earth! Ive experienced bliss many times today which is kinda the point to tantra. The ultimate goal is to experience bliss at all times; Im positive I will get there.
>>
>>16929880
I agree except about the girl part. Eventually you don't even need to be having sex and can experience bliss whenever I want. I can even turn the experience of various types of suffering into bliss.
>>
Why semen retention when you can just drink your cum?

Who /whitepotion/ here?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.