[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was my qt crazy, sexually abused, or legit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2015-11-03-10-45-04.png (271 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-03-10-45-04.png
271 KB, 1080x1920
Was my qt crazy, sexually abused, or legit?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-03-10-46-24.png (275 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-03-10-46-24.png
275 KB, 1080x1920
>>
Sounds legit.
>>
>gf

FUCK OFF NORMIE
>>
Crazy, estrogen fueled, special snowflake syndrome. She looks young. Few more years and she'll look back thinking "I believed that?"

Or high possibility of sexual abuse. But don't bring it up often because it'll be a worse situation if she realized it was.
>>
everybody knows imaginary friends are called Fred. all others are frauds. also claims to have super powers? and say things randomly that happens. let me try that one, Rain... give it a few days yeah.
>>
>>16928343
all QTs are crazy, anon
>>
>>16928393
not the ones that have had the shovel to head correctional operation.
>>
>>16928384
Yeah she's 17 and prolly autistic, she unironically likes kpop
>>16928386
Well she's fucking latvian, I don't think Fred is a common name there
>>
Shit. I think I know you, OP. Now I'm sure you are an asshole.
>>
>>16928470
How the fuck would you know me? How would this make me an asshole?
>>
>>16928554
School?
Work?
Family?
Lots of people browse 4chan
You post your girl friend's face and name on it and show her texts that she thought were private between the two of you to see if she is crazy

You are an asshole
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.