[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you remember this bone? Thread is lost now. So what happened?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1445995332691.jpg (171 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1445995332691.jpg
171 KB, 720x960
Do you remember this bone? Thread is lost now. So what happened? Any news?
Pic related
>>
>>16925654
I remember that thread. The guy just freaked and left. I don't think he came back.
>>
looks like a rock shaped like a pelvic bone....
>>
>>16925769
Some guy found a bunch of different human bones buried in his backyard. He assembled some of them and /x/philes concluded that they were all human, but from different bodies etc.

I didn't save the pics tho.
>>
was really hopeful for this fucker to return but i havent seen anything
>>
yeah that's a bone right there all right.
>>
Can anyone give me a full breakdown about this?
>>
>>16926131
bumpan for story
>>
>>16925654
Is that a...fossilized human pelvis?
>>
>>16925786
Kek. Helpful.
>>
>>16926362
>>16926131
This guy lives somewhere in Eastern Europe. He says his grandma phoned one of those psychics and the psychic told her that his house was haunted because of a dead body buried "beneath a tree" in the backyard. So to humor his grandma they dug up a random spot only to find an old bag containing various bones.

He believes that the psychic bit is a load of shit from his grandmother in order to persuade them to move. She doesn't like his dad nor the house they live in now. They moved there recently (last 4 years) and before them it wasn't a residential area.

He said he thinks his grandma knows more than she is saying and that he'll see if there are more bones buried there.

Some of the bones had some waxy substance on them, some were sun bleached, some where dirt stained etc.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.