[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/x/ lost connections
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: 02_1341037259s.jpg (7 KB, 200x172) Image search: [Google]
02_1341037259s.jpg
7 KB, 200x172
Going to keep this brief but I've been wondering what's happened to some of the old tripfags that used to party with us on this board. Anyone else share the same curiosity?

The person in particular I'm looking for is Blackblade. Used to run a group I was in a long time ago that fell apart in glorious fire. Luinbariel was another that was big in the group too.

I'm just curious on whatever happened to them. I'm sure there's someone you are looking for too. Post their handle. Maybe we can help each other.
>>
GooZ?
>>
>>16924946
What group did he/she run around in?
>>
>>16924958
tarot.
>>
I'm curios too, it seems as though all the original tripfags have disappeared
The last one I saw was the taxi but abs that was way back last year
It seems like the only tripfags still here are new ones
>>
>>16924916
Hey
>>
There was a thread in the summer about theboreddude, but he didn't show up
That was the last I heard of the old tripfags though
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (185 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
185 KB, 1280x960
There was a HOLE here, it's gone now.

SH2.. Good shit OP.
>>
>>16925040
>taxi abs but
Holy fuck, how the hell did "taxi guy, David" get auto corrected to that?
>>
The Doctor was pretty cool.

He's been gone for a while, though.
>>
>>16925042
Hey man! Thought you might still lurk. How have you been? Up to anything interesting after league imploded?
>>
>>16925064
I remember that guy! I also wonder what he's up to these days.
>>
I remember Maine Taxi guy. But haven't seen him in a long time, we're also missing The Bored Dude, and CAPS. And someone told me Hanz killed himself by ingesting poison but it's not confirmed.
Both the lulz and the board gried for these losses.
I don't really remember any of you guys tho.
>>
what happened to hanz and mia?
>>
>>16925297
>hanz
Oh fuck, I remember that thread he posted way back where he was trying to be all sneaky and ppl were like "we know it's you Hanz, shut the fuck up"
Shit had me dying
>>
>>16925297
>>16925297
>>16925297
>Maine Taxi guy
He had a thread up just a few months back, iirc.
Bored Dude's been gone for a minute. Caps still posts here from time to time, but mostly overs back on the homeboard /lit/.

I hope Hanz has the help he desperately needs.

Over the summer I saw Setti post, like, once. Haven't seen el reb in ages, but he's an /sp/ shitposter so may have finally got fed up with the hot pockets and migrated.
>>
Taxi guy- last seen Late winter, early 2016

TheBoredDude- disappeared sometime mid spring
Was reported to have been banned sometime in the summer

Hanz- Last seen early spring

CAPSLOCK- that niggers still here

Don't blame me if this list is a bit off, I'm not on /X/ too frequently, but these were the last time I'd seen these guys
>>
>>16925336
*early 2015
My bad
>>
>>16925336
That sounds about right. Hanz has been here way more recently than that.
>>
>>16925347
hanz's peak has past desu.
>>
>>16925364
Good.
>>
Screw the old guys, we'll just remake 'em
Who here's a nutjob? You can be Hanz
Who here likes to shitpost? You can be TBD
Who here's underage? You can be WTS
>>
File: setofskills.jpg (53 KB, 828x447) Image search: [Google]
setofskills.jpg
53 KB, 828x447
We do have archives guys: here's last time they posted with their trips, bored dude June, caps August. And for Hanz i searched "simulation" and "wife" and i think that's the lost thread he made, with the creep photo of the train station he went on about, so October, last month, i hope the rumors of his demise are greatly exagerated.
>>
File: 633714545771068560-barf.jpg (22 KB, 400x318) Image search: [Google]
633714545771068560-barf.jpg
22 KB, 400x318
Oh look, a circle-jerk thread where trips and names talk about themselves and each other.
>>
>>16925387
Hanz was on this year, he wasn't using his trips tho
>>
>>16925476

Full of shit asshole, link to one time Hanz ever used a trip.
>>
>>16925489
I'm not digging through the archives but way back in April
Might've been a fake, idk, this site's made me so fucking retarded I can't tell when someone's lying or not
>>
>>16925507
>>16925476
see the pic>>16925387

His last thread in October this year.
>>
None of you guys really liked Hanz, right?
C'mon he was clearly just pulling bullshit to get popular, nigga was probably high as shit while he was writing all those stories too
>>
>>16925520
He was schizophrenic, mate
>>
File: ferret.png (98 KB, 766x462) Image search: [Google]
ferret.png
98 KB, 766x462
>Missing Xeno, John, Andy and howToKill/x/
>not missing Maya, E.R.I.S., Misa Amane, Florian, Mizar, Phil, etc.
>>
>>16925544
More like he was faking and just trying to make himself screenshot-famous
>>
>>16925554
Who knows, maybe that's why him and Mia were cool, maybe she was in on it
>>
>>16925554

>trying way too hard to sound like they have a clue and failing miserably
>>
>>16925554
>>16925566
>not knowing that Florian barricaded h'self in his shitty home in Germany and took a selfie from the roof right before he got hit.
>not knowing about the followup article (in Bund, IIRC) about mentally ill teen barricading himself with an airsoft rifle.

He is actually crazy, it isn't cool and it has never been worth a single screenshot.
>>
'NUFF TALK ABOUT HANZ, LET'S TALK ABOUT THE ALMIGHTY GOD, THEBOREDDUDE
>>
>>16925578
I FOUND IT

Here is Hanz coming down the roof and getting raided by the SEK, german special forces

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcjGOm5aBaI
>>
>>16925623
He was the biggest faggot on this board
The end.
>>
>>16925632
Fucking hell
>>
>>16925064
>>16925297

those were good stories, I actually couldnt find some of the later stories

I miss tootise, tripfag and chatter from the original #/x/philes not the shit-tier current one. plus she was qt3.14 as fuck and so was gonzo

fuck tripfags i hope you all die tho desu senpai
>>
Anyone remember Wampus? Might be spelled slightly differently to that. She used to tell some cool stories about her family although unfortunately I've forgotten most of them now. I think they may have involved a travelling circus, but I'm not sure. This was likely 2009/2010
>>
What happened to HoBeast?!
>>
>>16925520
He was a good guy at heart and I really liked him. His mental situation was really unfortunate and I was really hurt to hear the news but that's life I guess. All things considered, it may be better this way.
>>
Most people that went on trips are either dead, locked up, or simply moved on in life.
>>
The worthless ones, the ones that did it for attention and to avatarfag, the ones that shitpost or shill, I hope they're dead and forgotten and never return.
>>
>>16925255
He was one the faggiest faggots to ever walk the earth along with that pink whore whose name I shall not mention.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.