[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /x/ believe in aliens? Why or why not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 640x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 640x576
Does /x/ believe in aliens? Why or why not?
>>
Given by what we know about the universe not believing in Aliens would be rather naive.

I guess your question was rather if they are going to visit us soon or something? No i believe
>>
>>16924522

I believe they're just demons. We have no contact with actual beings in spaceships thus far
>>
>>16924709
this is the best proof that aliens's ufos exist

>Colares Incident 1977, flashing lights started attacking people leaving 2 dead, survivors had weird markings in the place of the wound
>>
Yeah. Maybe here, So if you are around, please stop by. Nothing surprises me anymore. Aliens could land next store, and just be, I guess it's aliens.
>>
Of course they're not real. Crop circles are hoaxes abductions are hoaxes all of it it's hard to believe were still throwing tons of money into looking for this nonsense
>>
>Aliens and UFOs are real and
>present every day.
I'm not sure why I believe it to be, I only feel it can't not be possible.
>>
Only complete morons would think we are alone in this Universe. There's other lifeforms out there certainly.
>>
File: 432w43434.jpg (55 KB, 754x734) Image search: [Google]
432w43434.jpg
55 KB, 754x734
This is what you skeptics sound like
>>
File: _.png (2 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
_.png
2 KB, 500x500
>>16927462
>>
>>16927474

a blank pung?
>>
>>16924709

> Do they exist?
Yes. I am 99.9999999999999999999% certain.
> Will we ever reach them?
The light barrier is like no other transportation barrier ever faced by humanity, but it only takes one breakthrough to bust it. It could be a matter of centuries or years depending on our luck and genius.
> Have they visited here in the past?
Probably. The reason they seem "obscure" is that it is tied to our very identity as a species. USOs, UFOs, and memory recall all point to something outside our "official" government power structure watching over us. Whether they are aliens, time travelers or a secret breakaway faction of humans is another question.
>>
>>16924709
I believe there are aliens on other planets.
Are they advanced? I'm not sure. Maybe in some far distant galaxy there are aliens just as advanced as us. It's not like we'll ever come in contact with them, though. They're probably many, many lightyears away.

If we were to find life on a planet/body in space close to us, it would probably be some microbes, or maybe highly unevolved fish. I think there's a high chance of finding sea creatures in the Europan ocean.
>>
>>16928598

That estimate seems a bit conservative.

There are 400 billion stars in the Milky Way. Earth-like planets are being discovered every day in our neighborhood. Furthermore, the sun is pretty young compared to other stars out there. If a species advanced to or beyond our level, they would have colonized a lot of planets by now, and spawned offshoot species in the billions of years since they first departed to the stars.
>>
>>16924741
This.
>>
>>16928598
A species advanced as humans would not need to be in another galaxy. Our own galaxy is huge enough that there can very well be multiple intelligent species of life.
>>
I believe there are aliens because its improbable that there aren't. There are hundreds of distant planets with all the qualifications to produce sentient life that earth has and who knows how many non-earthlike life forms could exist on other planets.

I don't believe they've ever visited us because if they were friendly they wouldn't fuck with us with crop circles, abductions and probes and if they were hostile then their technology would be beyond what it would take to have enslaved or destroyed us a hundred times over.
>>
>>16928609
Maybe we are apart of that colony. Maybe we are just an experiment to see if we "make it". If we can then we get to join them.
>>
>>16924709
I can't say for sure one way or another. But fuck it, Giorgio Tsoukalos make me want to...
>>
>>16929664
Makes*
>>
>>16924709
Of course they are real
>>
>>16924709
"Aliens" Are part of Earth but you just dont realize it, they are among the people :^)
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.