[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 21
Looking for something? Wondering something? Looking for someone? Missing someone?
AMA
>>
>>16923755
I am wondering what effect I will have on the world. Is my voice getting through to anyone?
>>
Fuck off redditard
>>
>>16920591
>>
>>16923840
Effect on the world? Define world. Actual world or your perception of the world? As far as literal world goes you have no effect and no voice. Your world is very effected by your voice. Your friends family and everyone around you hears and for the most part listens. Because of human nature they will not let you know this and continue to treat you invisible. You are their invisible guide to life.
>>
What made you help people like this? (Answering questions)
>>
>>16923755
Why should i ask you anything?
also how many times a day do you masturbate
>>
>>16923868
I am not sure. I have a destiny I cannot place my finger on. I am hoping someone will ask something to crack that open so I can see better.
>>16923877
Why should you? It's fun. 3-5 times a day
>>
Any tips on Lucid dreaming, astral travel or seeing auras? Thanks!
>>
>>16924083
Yeah dream journal, no THC, FILD always worked for me. Astral travel as far as I have found is your memory projecting what is in your memory not actual travel. Anything is possible sorry I do not have astral projection tips really. Auras around humans are composed in part from electromagnetic radiation that spans from microwave and infrared radiation on the low-frequency end to UV light on the high-frequency end. The UV light is more related to our conscious activity and is the part that can be seen with the naked eye. Someone is actively thinking about how happy they are for you you may be able to see better. You're welcome hope you enjoy!
>>
>>16923755
Who is my father? Where can I find him?
>>
>>16923755
no, no & no.
>>
>>16924228
yeah me too. nothing really.
>>
>>16924223
Names are hazy. I don't know where to find him but chances are you will never. That is good though you do not want to know someone who would not be there for you AT ALL. If your mother collects child support ask her to give you the address. If he split out then enjoy your life and do not waste your time on dwelling on finding someone who doesn't give a shit about you. I am not trying to be an asshole and do not be offended please.
>>
>>16924238
>>16924228
Awesome got a question for me anyway? I will do my best at answering it accurately.
>>
>>16923755
When I was in high school I gave a hand job to a carnival worker because I thought the kids at school would think it was cool. They didn't.

Why didn't the kids think it was cool?
>>
>>16924274
Not everyone shares the disgusting humor and pleasure you have. Some people are very afraid of carny folk and this will turn them off of this story instantly. I think it is pretty cool especially if you got on the rides for free. Being cool is not a real thing. Did it make you feel cool? Kids are cruel and will quickly tell you anything you did was stupid because they are jealous. In the end that is something you don't tell people anyway because of the spiritual connection you and that carny now have. You will never forget them. Also depending on the age all kids think this is "gross" till they get a certain age. Maybe it was that the carny was a loser and your friends think you are a sick slut now? Those are for you to ask yourself I do not want the answers.
>you just jacked off a nasty carny
>sick hoe
>>
>>16923755
tell me about my future OP
>>
>>16923755
Am I a faggot OP?
>>
>>16924291
So wise and true. Thankyou anon.
>>
>>16924313
I am not a psychic i will try though. You will fall in love in your mid to late twenties and be very happy for many years. After a love affair you do end up getting divorced and live for only a short time alone. Your kids and family still love you and you do whats right for the most part. You will not die alone but will die single.

>>16924317
That is only something you can answer. But if you are questioning your sexuality chances are you are a big time faggot.
>>16924321
THANKS GLAD TO HELP!
>>
>>16924406
thanks man
>>
>>16924416
Hope I helped. I am happy this is going so well keep the questions coming /x/
>>
Will i pass to the university i want?
There this huge test i have to take and im scared.
>>
File: 1445568031535.png (124 KB, 750x780) Image search: [Google]
1445568031535.png
124 KB, 750x780
>>16923755
What should I do as a career or vocation?
>>
>>16924437
yes
>>
>>16924437
How scared are you? If you face that fear and process it correctly you will realize your fear is irrational. You are afraid of not getting answers correct and not being able to get the knowledge you want. Your fear is created with a lack of study. If you study and know what you are doing you will not have this fear. Fear will be replaced with confidence. As for you right now? Sure I can see you passing and going to the school you want. But if you want the fear to stop study to the point of where you know the shit and are no longer questioning yourself.
>>
>>16923755
What is in the deepest part of the ocean OP? Is it just darkness or nothing at all?
>>
>>16924442
Be a graphics designer. You sit around all day cracking jokes and fucking around on a computer. Since you are a graphics designer you do not have to be good at drawing or really even artsy at all. You sit there and use MS paint (4chan graphics designers) all day. It is a lot of "hard work" if you fight learning new things. Enjoy your new career anon!
>>
>>16924445
Thanks mate. I am bloody studying my ass and the test is on June. I cope with it now but dont know if i can keep up..
>>
File: 1371693892718.png (57 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1371693892718.png
57 KB, 500x500
>>16924456
Huh, I pretty much gave up on being an "artist" or doing visual stuff. I have 0 photoshop skillz and haven't touched ms paint in years. Graphic 3d art stuff still interests me though.

Yeah, I'll give it a go. Thanks OP!
>>
direction?
>>
>>16924452
The pressure of the water creates a darkness beyond comprehension of human thought. You know how you write on a inflated balloon then deflate it and the black is blacker? Like that. If anything can withstand the pressure in anyway they mysterious as hell especially because some metals cannot even withstand those pressures let alone bone structures of anything. If anything is down in the amazing deepness's of the ocean they must be incredibly strong or have very very strong structure possibly never move or move very rarely to cope with the pressure. Yes there could something there and also extreme darkness. Hope this answer works for you.
>>
File: 2.jpg (338 KB, 670x510) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
338 KB, 670x510
>>16924493
west ALWAYS HEAD WEST ANON. Short answer for short questions!

>>16924481
The fact you used the same guy on the pictures you post shows more. Like I said you do not have to be an artist. If you have the knowledge you could just make other peoples visions. You will get paid to do something someone else wants to do because they do not know how. Who would have thought you are interested in this already.
>>
in which direction should i go?(life)
>>
>>16924510
LOL you didn't articulate the first time sorry. I was answering your question. Always head in the direction of certainty. If you have options and are not sure about one but positive about the other. Take the other. Your life will take you very far and adventurous places. Reminds me of hitch hiking (details another time sorry). You have a good soul and want to make the right choices but know nothing is accomplished alone. You sometimes make bad choices to influence others to end up doing the right thing. You should continue on your current journey but at the end of that task start a new one. This new path make sure it takes you towards the correct direction weather it is good or bad. You are on a fence right now with light or dark. You need to pay attention to your teachers (not actual school teachers people who actually teach you life, Family Friends Everyone you can learn from) You are doing ok keep going in the current direction anon.
>>
>>16924518
Thank you very much for the advice Lord Revelation.
*clasps hands*
>>
This has been much more successful than I expected! Thank you for your questions keep em coming for another 30 minutes I will be gone.
>>
>>16924550
Well, since no one else is biting, I guess I'll ask another...

What main good or bad spirits do you see around me, if any? And what are their intentions?
>>
File: 2015-09-30.jpg (22 KB, 1077x699) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-30.jpg
22 KB, 1077x699
>>16924571
Good and bad is a perception. If I kill a baby that had taken a plane hostage is that good or bad? I see many things and the entities surrounding your life are related to you. Lost loved ones and such. They are all good but as anything we do not understand very "sneaky" and mysterious and hard to understand the motive. They seem to be there to support, help, and even somewhat guide you. The issue is if they are guiding you to do their bidding or not. That is your decision to make but I see no malicious intent of anything IF ANYTHING is there in the first place which I cannot prove.... IF there are in fact some sort of spirits around you, they do not have malicious intent.
>>
Offer me a wisdom or knowledge that I cannot already find within me. Give me general tips and tricks to accomplish my life goal, mission and purpose. Also have I already met my soulmate or will I meet her later in my life? What is it that I need to hear? What is that I seek for in general and which direction am I headed? Is the path already paved for me or am I creating the path as I live? Have I been alive before in a previous lifetime/reality/dimension or is this my first time being born concious. Also am I the chosen one?
>>
Okay OP. Does she miss me, and will I be able to protect her from what's coming?
>>
>>16924584
Yeah I get what you mean, good and bad was a bit simplistic. Also, I did ask for ancestral guidance the other day...hmmm. Thanks again!
>>
>>16924591
A lot to think about. You have met your soulmate she is the most beautiful girl on the inside you have ever met. You need to hear to stop being such a know it all take a second and consider what other people are saying. Your opinion is very loud but is still only an opinion. You tell me what you seek. I see power as a point of focus in your journey. It is not a set path for anyone only a set outcome. In the game of chutes and ladders you go up go down but the end is always the same spot. You have many paths and trails that will lead you back to the ultimate goal eventually. You have a particular way of making new paths on your own so it is a combo. You make the path then decide if you want to go down it. Certainty! We have all lived previously from what I can understand you seem like you could have been a bat in a previous but IDK. You are not the chosen one that I can see.
PLEASE RESPOND
Am I the Chosen one?
>>
>>16924607
She does miss you but will never go back to you. Yes you can protect her but do not take that for more. You can protect her but never have her. You have to dedicate yourself.
>>
>>16924619
Is the girl who I think is my soulmate actually the one for me? Does that mean we are destined to be together? And if so will we be together in my life time and be able to live a happy life filled with ups and down as a man a a woman, like the sun and the moon like the duality that exists? Will I ever be transcend the physical realm and my physical body in my lifetime? Or am I basically stuck in my body on this earth until the day I die?
>>
>>16924495
Obviously not a marine biologist or a psychic, why ask you anything at all?!

>>16924495
There are all kind of interesting organisms and shit man, hydrothermal vent communities support some of the most alien life on the planet, chemosynthetic organisms that fix energy from hot chemicals rather than the sun. This is fundamentally different from life everywhere else on the planet and is a good example of how life might arise in highly hostile environments in space. These organisms might even be from space they are so different everything else. I'm not talking about the white crabs and tube worms you see, they get oxygen from the by-products of the chemosynthetic organisms and depend on them to survive. Then there are the deep sea jellies and fish and shit that filter 'marine snow' (a constant rain of organic particles from above, mostly dead stuff and poo) or prey on organisms that do.
Also there is a shit load of room, unexplored habitat where some truely horrifying sea monsters might live.
>>
>>16924659
Also were you born with the power or discovered it somewhere along the line? Do I have a power hidden deep within me that I might have not discovered yet? And if so would it be possible for me to harness and understand and control the powers hidden within me in this life time? Also how accurate are your seeings?
>>
>>16923755
Hey OP, how do I cure my fucking diabetes?
>>
>>16924686
I am ecstatic about life actually. You piqued my interest and just wanted to hear some outside perspective and knowledge on questions I don't have the answers to lol I do tend to ask the wrong questioms
>>
>>16924686
I count my stars everyday I was born in the first world where I get to worry about silly shit.
>>
>>16923755
where's my fuckin wallet
>>
>>16924626
Dedicate myself to what exactly?
>>
>>16923755
Is Astral Projection Real?
>>
Am I on the right path?
>>
Maybe I shouldnt try to ask, but I look for a tree that i saw in repeated dreams, How can i find it?
>>
File: M.jpg (710 KB, 821x1024) Image search: [Google]
M.jpg
710 KB, 821x1024
>>16923755
I am. I really fucking miss him. When is he going to be back? call, show up, whatever.
>>
Am I the chosen one?
>>
How do you fix any problem in the human anatomy?
>>
File: Ronove.jpg (146 KB, 711x800) Image search: [Google]
Ronove.jpg
146 KB, 711x800
>>16924659
Yes she is your soulmate, but you will never be with her in this lifetime. Eventually your souls will be one and you will be eternally happy but not on earth. The day you die is the day you transcend. That day comes as soon as you make it or time makes it.
>>16924661
>Also there is a shit load of room, unexplored habitat where some truely horrifying sea monsters might live.
The answer is yes.
>>16924664
Thank you for calling my curiosity and ability to think in a non normal fashion to figure questions out a power, I am flattered. I guess I was born with it. I am sure it is possible for you to harness your powers if you have any just think about something you are good at as well as you enjoy doing it and boom you got it. I happen to like answering questions LOL
>>16924670
With money. As fucked as it sounds have good insurance or a lot of money and invest in some of the new treatments out there. As far as with your mind it takes a lot of work. I will not go into detail because you know what diabetes is. But basically take David Blaine for example. He is not magic he has control over his muscles and organs. Focuse your energy on your pancreas and getting it to function. How hell do you know yourself? Can you travel down your own throat to it the stomach and so on? Do it every day and make sure to check your blood sugar levels.
https://www.toujeo.com/about-toujeo?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=NB%20-%20Diabetes_General_MBR&utm_term=+diabetes_TJOCO23246WB_89467920-VQ6-65893508462-VQ15-1t1-VQ16-c-VQ14-92841421&moc=TJOCO23246WB
http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nightly-news/27774926
>>16924775
Fuuuuck I AM NOT A PSYCHIC. But I will give it a wack. I think it is in another pair of pants. If not then in a yellow car if a friend has a yellow car hit him up. Let me know how I did with that because IDK
>>16925392
To her. You have to protect her and not have her. Can you do it?
>>
File: sometree.jpg (184 KB, 814x566) Image search: [Google]
sometree.jpg
184 KB, 814x566
>>16925643
Sure it is real. But do I think that people are meeting up in a dream world... no. I think I covered astral projection already.>>16924141
>>16925891
No I do not think you are. You need a dramatic change in your life right now. I suggest travel. It is always a good way to figure ones game plan out. Good luck to you I hope you do right!
>>16925936
A tree you say. Have you tried drawing it out? Draw it multiple times until you can draw it identical to the one in the dreams. That should help. Ill post a picture of what kind of tree I feel.
>>16926074
He will call to talk in February possibly. You will never see him again. Maybe see him again in the future around town by a mishap.
>>16927002
I don't think you are. Am I the chosen one?
>>16927102
Problems in human anatomy such as diseases and such can be fixed with correct breeding and isolation. You can use the infected and the defective to continue breeding to create what ever you want. You can make non diseased and non deformed by breeding the healthy. LOL here to have an example. http://www.almosthomerescue.org/about_dach/history.htm
>>
>>16923755
Why the fuck did that motherfucker never get back in touch with me?
>>
>>16928007
He lied about how he felt. He thought it would get to you. He turned out to be not interested. He thinks you cant take the truth but doesn't know you. He is weak and has a soft heart and thinks you do as well. You are better off.
>>
File: 1446147683177.jpg (30 KB, 307x386) Image search: [Google]
1446147683177.jpg
30 KB, 307x386
>>16924506
>always head west
Follow the sun?
>>
I have a gf who I love but am not very sexually attracted to.
I can't help but look at other girls, (sexually) although I'd never break up with her.
It's eating me inside out, what should I do?
>>
>>16928029
I guess. LOL I did not even consider that. Asked direction I felt west at the moment.
>>
>>16928037
Eeesh you are a good person. You have a strong relationship? If so just tell her to lose weight (normally the rest follows). If you guys are not very close do it subtly. Buy her a sexy outfit. Or a nice outfit. Every time make it a size or two smaller than her size. If she is not over weight and just ugly I really do not know what to do. Hope to help.
>>
How will the next 9 months turn out for me?
>>
>>16928014
>He is weak and has a soft heart and thinks you do as well.

He does an awfully good job of hiding it then.
>>
>>16928075
Eh they seem ok I can't see too much going wrong. Nine months is the length of pregnancy. Hope if you are carrying everything turns out ok. But it seems good to me.
>>16928079
Of course. Hidden behind every beast is a soft heart. The beast is put in place to protect the fragile flower. The glass case if you would. Beauty and the Beast? LOL true shit though. A beast guarding a beautiful flower behind a case of glass.
>>
Are my "attempts" to pursue her absolutely pointless? Should I give up on trying to get her?
>>
>>16928092
Anyway, I got side tracked. We worked through almost all the emotional shit a year ago, and we've been hanging out lately as friends, with him giving off varying degrees of warmth towards me, but he's never ever flat out ignored me like this.
>>
>>16928095
Never give up. Try other approaches. You are not getting across though. Stop making "attempts" do something that says how you feel strait up and who you are. Rejection does not seem obvious but I am no psychic. Be ready for both yes and no to "Do you like me check yes or no". Do something spectacular like set her up on a "blind date" when she see's it is you, you will then find out how she feels about you. Keep trying anon never give up.
>>
Will I get a job related to my field?
>>
>>16928107
Ahhh sounds like he has a new girl and she is jealous. Or he thinks you will be jealous.
>>
>>16928114
No I cannot see it happening. You will end up in a field you absolutely hate but are very good at. Possibly construction IDK I am not a psychic but I do not see you working in the field you are in currently or currently interested in.
>>
>>16928069
She's not fat or ugly, just not 'sexy' either.
>>
would you touch a poo for twenty dollars
>>
>>16928123
Well maybe you are gay then IDK. LOL It seems the problem is within you. If she is not ugly or fat... WTF guy.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 236x279) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 236x279
>>16923755
i miss my friend devin
>>
>>16928116
Ehhhh, I doubt it.

We're both gayfags, btw.
>>
File: Part-DV-DV2039299-1-1-1.jpg (49 KB, 959x637) Image search: [Google]
Part-DV-DV2039299-1-1-1.jpg
49 KB, 959x637
>>16928127
Na I wouldn't unless drugs were in the toilet with that poo. Damn you Trainspotting!
>Yes I fucking gottem!
>>
>>16928133
Well I doubt it too then LOL sorry I couldn't help
>>
>>16923755
Should i start this new idea? Will it be worth it in the end if i do it on my own?
>>
>>16928131
Time will heal all.
>>
>>16928142
Hell yeah. Instant feeling of pushing you to go for it. 100% do it my dude. It will be more worth it on your own! This got me excited.
>>
>>16928145
Cheers man. Ive got a good feeling about it too. Going with you feeling throw out the first 3 words that you think i need to hear. Also should i use the book?
>>
>>16928153
Yes but go off instinct too. Use that as a guide so you don't FK shit up. If you don't know particular thing use book.
>>
>>16928143
most likely! thank you anon
>>
Stoked on this thread guys keep em comin' I must stress I am not a psychic, medium, or anything of the sort. AMA

>>16928158
<3 to you anon pic for you
>>
What should I eat for lunch today?
>>
>>16928180
Hmmm that is a toughy. I get a weird craving for tuna sandwich when you asked that so I would suggest that. If you cannot get premium tuna salad from a deli with apples and celery in it then you should have a plain tuna, cheese, mayo, and mustard.
>>
"You don't know anything, now do what you're told."

Does that make any sense?
>>
>>16928243
Yeah it does. Because you do not know anything I have given you direction or "told you" what to do. So because do no not know what to do, do what I told you to do.
>>
>>16928122
Well FML :( I'm lucky I don't believe in 16 year old shitposters on /x/ :D
>>
>>16928279
That is good for you. No one asked you to believe me. Sorry but reality is it is up to you if you want something get it. And you obviously believe somewhat I mean... you did ask me didn't you? You whine complain and quit way too fast. You will be able to do what you want if you apply yourself better anon. Not nice to try to guess my age you are way off though.
>>
>>16928210
I am vegan
>>
How can I be the best person I can towards Caroline? Is there anything that she wants from me? Anything that I can give her that she doesn't know would make her happy?
>>
>>16928287
Oh then I am sure you have vegan mayo, bread, cheese. Use tofurky instead of tuna.
>>
>>16928291
Just be a good person and not worry about your agenda as much. The only thing you can give her is friendship. And any surprise gifts will be appreciated but something red weather its a heart box of chocolates or a red pencil I see a red gift for your Caroline.
>>
>>16928300

Sweet, thanks
>>
>>16928286
>whine complain and quit way too fast
>how people act online is the same as IRL

Sorry to insult you man, I just come on /x/ to troll and laugh at people RPing they can do magic.

You do realize you're giving extremely superficial advice and when going in specifics you put ''IDK LOL'' behind it do you? (which in turn made me think you're at least underage because no one over the age of 20 uses LOL unironically)
>>
>>16928305

Also, if you're like psychic or whatever, is there anything you can tell me about myself that "sticks out"?
>>
>>16928307

I'm 24 LOL and I'd like to tell you that, regardless of where anything appears in your life, it still comes from you.
>>
>>16928307
okay?
Yes you know absolutely everyone over the age of 20. You say so yourself you come to /x/ to shitpost.
>which in turn made me think you're at least underage because no one over the age of 20 uses LOL unironically
>>16928308
Not psychic but I will answer your question. You tell me does your nose and cock stick out? You mean attributes though. Eh your curiosity sticks out but it is not certain. You don't know what to question and what to accept.
>>
>OP
>40 posters
>>
>>16928319

>You don't know what to question and what to accept.

Yeah sounds about right
>>
>>16928332
AWESOME THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT. I am not a psychic or anything of the sort so your feedback is helpful to know if I am correct or anything. Thanks anon!!!!
>>
Three and a half more hours till I stop answering questions for today.
>>
So, how will I get out of this stagnancy in my life, also, what is she doing now?
>>
>>16928420
I went hitch hiking to fix your problem. Take a weapon and a dog. Make a sign that says where you are heading. Other than that I do not have much advise on how to stop that feeling. I had it too though. I do not know what she is doing now but I will try. She is currently sewing or knitting? IDK
>>
I'm trying to find my father. He has alzheimers and has been placed in a home. My stepmother will not tell me where he is. His name is William Anthony Desmond. I last saw him in Irvine California. Please help.
>>
>>16928446
I got nothing for this. What is your question? Where is your father? He is still in California he is an artist.
>>
Should I try prostate masturbation?
I still live with my parents, so I'm scared they'll find out
>>
>>16928725
How the fuck would they find out? You are sick but I say go for it. The only way they would find out is if you are retarded. Do you shower with your parents? I think you are just scared of your own sexuality?
>>
>>16928735
>I think you are just scared of your own sexuality?
I'm pretty open about it with other people, I just can't open up to me parents about the need to shove stuff up my ass
>>
>>16928739
For fear of what?
Fear of what?
Fear
Scared of your own sexuality. Well scared of your parents feelings towards your sexual pleasures. It is normal to feel the way you do. Don't be scared guy. If you are scared then hide it who cares?
>>
>>16928746
I just don't think they'd want to hear about it desu senpai
>>
>>16928751
Then do not tell them WTF haha you asked if you should try it I said yes. Just don't tell them if they are not interested. You do not need to share ALL of your life with them.
>43 posters
>>
Just two questions...
>Will she ever love me the way I love her?
>Is Law School the best choice for me?
>>
>>16923755

I've always felt that my purpose in life is to lead people, however, I'm unsure of what capacity I would lead them in.

Can you elaborate?
>>
>>16928818
She will never love you the way you love her. But you will never love her the way she loves you. It is not a love hate relationship, it is you offer a love type a and she offers a love type b if that makes sense. Yeah law school sounds sweet for you. I see a judge for some reason someone who ends up making a final decision. Nice questions
>>
>>16928826
I will try to do my best. You should be an actor, musician, or something to that nature. Someone that is looked at by many people. Someone who is seen as a "Leader". Someone who influences alot of people. Take drama classes choir band all that kind of stuff. A celebrity is perfect for your feeling of leading people.
>>
>>16923755
Am I a" bad person", someone who people tend to view as an enemy (or always make people highly uncomfortable at very least)?
>>
>>16928830
Cool, thanks. Mind if I ask something else?
>>
>>16928837

A bit too old for drama classes in any serious capacity

Hm I moved from CA to TX this year, was that a mistake?

Also in what medium of entertainment would I excel?

Lastly what's holding me back from getting on the right track to achieve something like celebrity status?

Realize those are pretty specific questions just give me whatever you can sense
>>
>>16923755
Every time I pass by this OP image it looks like Godzilla breathing his heat ray.
>>
>>16923755
What is this?
and depending on what it is i may have a few things
>>
>>16923755

What is in my pocket?
>>
File: I Love Luka.png (530 KB, 1258x1054) Image search: [Google]
I Love Luka.png
530 KB, 1258x1054
How the hell does one meditate when they constantly have music playing in the back of their head aragh.
>>
File: krishnaspeaks.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
krishnaspeaks.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>>16929439
Don't try and ignore the music, just get lost in it instead.
>>
>>16923755
Where's my phone?
>>
Will I always be this broke?
>>
>>16928725

Get off 4chan Aaron
>>
looking for a gf
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.