[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are autistic children indigo children?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 640x511) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 640x511
Are autistic children indigo children?
>>
No new age bullshit is not real
>>
>>16922587
as an autistic child that grew up, no that shit is really offensive
>>
>>
Autism is what occurs when the soul is not completely/properly incarnated. It is incomplete and damaged, though still a soul.
>>
>>16923149
source?
>>
>>16923154
Yeah I'd like to know more also
>>
There was only one group of indigo children ever. EVER.

Then some bullshit authors decided they wanted to be special snowflakes too.

Now we have people who completely believe the watered down new age "definition" and are convinced they're indigo children too.

Fuck this gay earth.
>>
https://www.autismspeaks.org/what-autism
"Not long ago, the answer to this question would have been “we have no idea.” Research is now delivering the answers. First and foremost, we now know that there is no one cause of autism just as there is no one type of autism. Over the last five years, scientists have identified a number of rare gene changes, or mutations, associated with autism. A small number of these are sufficient to cause autism by themselves. Most cases of autism, however, appear to be caused by a combination of autism risk genes and environmental factors influencing early brain development."
The DNA is the physical incarnation of the soul, and damaged DNA implies a damaged soul.
>>
>>16923161
So UV radiation damages the soul?
Sounds pretty dumb

even your quote says most cases of autism are reliant on environmental factors and not just the possibly benign changes in DNA

>DNA is the physical incarnation of the soul
now I need a source for that, stop making shit up

>damaged DNA
wait, how are mutations "damaged" DNA? I don't think you understand DNA as well as you pretend to understand autism or ghosts or souls or whatever you're talking about
>>
>>16923168
Believe what you will. It is easier to doubt everything than to believe in something.
>>
>>16923172
no, it's good to have beliefs you can't explain to others
people should only think what they want to and not worry about facts, it's easier to label autistic people as damaged souls that way
>>
>>16923154
>/x/
>asking for source
>>
>>16923168
>So UV radiation damages the soul?
>ultra violet radiation
>violet
>indigo children

it's all starting to make sense
>>
>>16923176
A soul, any soul, at its center can never be damaged- it still has that spark of divine consciousness within it. The aspect that has been damaged is the expression thereof- the connection between the body/mind/soul has been damaged with incarnation and not completely connected.
>>
>>16923180
/x/ isn't for opinions anon
ancient texts, crack pot websites, anything is better than someone that just starts saying their own opinion as if it should carry weight

If you want to give answers and educate people, you should be able to point to something outside yourself as a basis for delusions
>>
>>16923186
>new age crap
don't you have a crystals thread to post in?
>>
File: Live_Action___1443033114161.gif (2 MB, 360x219) Image search: [Google]
Live_Action___1443033114161.gif
2 MB, 360x219
>>16923191
>/x/ isnt for opinions

KEK. Oh holy shit I am laffin

>imaginary friend threads
>roleplay "I'm a wizard/witch/alium" threads
>ad infinitum
>>
>>16922587
Vaccines don't give you indigo powers, just autism.
>>
>>16923186
so they're trapped just outside of normal, well attached life? sounds about right and fucking spooky.
>>
>>16923198
why are you asking that anon like they know anything?
they're just making shit up
>>
>>16923199
just to see what they say.
>>
If you truly believe what has been said to be wrong, why have you presented no counter-argument? You have done nothing but make baseless claims, come on- dispute it. And if you have no dispute, meditate on what has been presented and see the truth for yourself.
>>
>>16923198
Yes, but to them it seems alright. You have to remember the concept of perception- someone who is blind does not experience the world in the same way we do. The same for those with autism.
>>
>>16923217
what kind of counter-argument do you use for "mutations are damaged souls"?
I think you have to prove that because someone needs to counter it
>>
>>16923246
The truth stands to all counters. You have no counter, you have no ploy.
>>
No. Thay are just faulty and lame.
>>
>>16923149
That's not true... Soul stuff is present everywhere in equal amounts, frequency is what matters.

Autism (as well as bipolar and add/ocd) are a misfiring between Mind and Soul. The Soul cannot properly engage with the Mind because the Bost is too damaged.

If the Body is relatively fine and the Mind is damaged, you get schizphrenia, narcissism, psychopath kind of behaviors.

If you heal the body and mind, you can heal Autism

My fiancé was profoundly autistic, non-verbal as a child. He lived on a diet of cheaaaaaap processed food and was in DFW TX area, heavy water fluoridation. (His sister has Tourette's, also lied to fluoride). By 12 he was able to leave Special Needs program and take honors/AP classes, and he passed the Navy health screening at 20. Since we got together I have him eating much cleaner and his sensory processing issues (phobia of chalkboards, velvet, a few other things) are diminishing, his constant stimming is lessened, he is much less jumpy and more able to make physical contact and eye contact

Light it up black

He doesn't even see how far is come because he is so deep in "born Autistic, always Autistic"
>>
>>16923485
Forgot to proofread, and wooooowzy
*Body
*schizophrenia
*linked to fluoride
*far he has come
>>
>>16923485
He wouldn't have passed the navy screening if he was ever diagnosed senpai
>>
>>16923489
He lied about background questions, withheld school documents, and passed the active screening. Entered as an E3, nuclear division.
>>
http://drlwilson.com/Articles/AUTISM.htm
This guy usually knows what he's talking about
>>
>>16923149
austim here, can confirm
>>
>>16923149
>>16924620
Not quite. There's nothing abnormal about the soul, but the body isn't interacting with it correctly due to structural differences, and your conscious mind is the product of both the body and the soul.
>>
>>16923504

sounds like a kook to me, boss
>>
>>16923161
Autism speaks is a hate group tho
>>
indigo children =/= autism.

people aren't right anymore. We eat food that isn't nourishing, we watch television that isn't enriching. We live tame, sterile lives that are free from challenge or struggle and then wonder why our offspring seems to be bred for that very purpose.
>>
>>16922587
About 99.9999999% of stuff on /x/ is bullshit so you make a conclusion with that statistic.
>>
>>16923161
Strawman!
No one said a damn thing about a fucking soul, and thats really fucking stupid that a soul is DNA, souls is something non material, and you say DNA is part of the soul? A Material thing attach to a non material thing? Get your shit together son. Think logically and rationally rather than wishful think about paranormal.
>>
There is no evidence for souls. So you can't tell me that I have to believe in garbage. Show me some proof please.
>>
Autismos could snap out of it if they wanted. Trouble is, current environment is too easy to be an autismo.

Autistic kids just need a good slap. Controversial opinion I know but I stand by the fact that it's a made up disease these faggots just don't WANT to get better. Just like dislexics just can't be fucked to learn how to spell
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.