[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DEMONS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 15
Hey /x/ I wanted to start a thread about this topic lol. What are some things that have happened to you involving demons? And what else do you know about them?
>>
>>16920171

I believe I am posessed.

It's constantly trying to do sexual things to me, have been on meds for several years, switching treatments, nothing affects it. Also it wants me to join satan.

For instance, yesterday night it felt like somebody was giving me a handjob and later on it became a blowjob attempt too.

My parents jokingly say 'tis no demon but daemonette.
>>
>>16920314
You ever try getting the help of a priest?
>>
>>16920317

They claim it's mental illness and won't even try
>>
>>16920318
Try calling a paranormals investigation tram for one, once they have done an investigation they will gather evidence to support your claims, from there they can go to a priest with this evidence then can determine whether or not the rite will be used
>>
>>16920326

Nah, I'll wait till I find the true church.

The true church would have healed me anyways with lay on hands
>>
>>16920339
Do you have other issues besides this, that you are on meds for?
>>
>>16920339
Wait what you mean?
>>
>>16920171
Me and my friends tried to summon demons back before I knew anything about the paranormal. I didn't even believe. But it worked. The demon came through and haunted that one house for 6 months. It assraped me twice.
>>
>>16920314
You told your parents that a demon gave you a handjob? Brave
>>
>>16920359
You have a name for this entity?
>>
>>16920361
Well it didn't really assrape me I just didn't feel like posting the true story so I ended it with some bullshit. But no I know of no name to it. We didn't know what we were doing. But all the same we tried to contact the other side and one came through. Every single day in that house it would jump scare the shit out of us, I don't know why, but maybe they do feed on fear like some people say. There's a lot more to the story but I'm sorry I can't type it I have to give this simple version.
>>
>>16920369
No worries I understand, demonic oppression as well as possession is a hard thing to talk about. Do your self a favor and pray every night, and if things continue get a priest to do a simple house blessing
>>
File: Shadow121208a.jpg (233 KB, 600x514) Image search: [Google]
Shadow121208a.jpg
233 KB, 600x514
>>16920361
I can at least tell you what it looked like though. It looked exactly what they call "shadow people". Red eyes and all. Not that shadow on a wall corner of your eye bullshit. But full head on view, right in front of you, not see thru at all but a black void with red eyes perfectly shaped like a human. It moves and also it spoke to us right before the haunting ended. But it spoke in a language we couldn't understand.
>>
>>16920376
It's not that it's hard to talk about for me it's just that my keyboard is going dead so typing this is hard. But I ended up typing more about it anyway so it's all good. That haunting is long over for us we no longer live in that house. I don't know if the demon stayed there or not.
>>
>>16920379
can you tell a little about the ritual?

like were you calling any spirit that would show up, or did you have a specific class of demon in mind or something?
>>
>>16920383
Just be careful, these things like to attach themselves to people, did the language seem to be middle eastern? Hebrew?
>>
>>16920389
Keep in mind as well if your dealing with demons such as Asmoday, Belphegor, and Baal, its extremely serious
>>
>>16920171
dat nigga trowin a sign?
>>
>>16920383
With the ritual did you use anything satanic? Inverted pentagram? A demonic sigil?
>>
>>16920427
Wait what you mean?
>>
I'm more educated On inteRDimensional beings, which arE sometimes referRed to jokingly as space demons.
We call them the Dark Ones.

And if anyone knows what I'm talking about, hello long forgotten brethren, and the Color of light is Love.
>>
>>16920479
I've only heard about what you're talking about, I'm not much educated on the matter you've described, I I my know of the demons from the past, as the ones I said above
>>
>>16920507
You must have heard it from someone very special.
If I might ask, where do you hail from?
>>
>>16920512
Formally special, I don't talk to that someone anymore, let's just say I've got my stuff that conflicted with me, and this person played me for an idiot, and well my experiences was one of the reasons why I started this thread
>>
And well yeah
>>
I heard once a story about guy who leaves town, but someone looks exactly (supposly demon) as him goes back to town.
>>
>>16920545
Ahh. Must not be the special I'm speaking of. How did they play you?
>>
>>16920612
Rejected me, and I'm dealing of the repercussions now because of the toll it took on me I'm afraid :/
>>
>>16920588
Demons can take many forms, ppl you may know they could pose as
>>
>>16920353

I'm on the meds because of this issue alone.

>>16920357

I mean I believe the biblical precept that there's one true church that's hard to find while other "savage wolves" fool the flock.
>>
>>16920360

Not with these words, lol.
>>
>>16920722
Protestant churches I may recommend for you
>>
>>16920171
I sent a demon away from my home today. It went to someone elses house. It left prematurely so I have to put up more protections to keep something bigger from filling the vacuum.
>>
>>16920744
What do you mean something bigger? A much stringer demon?
>>
>>16920789
More insidious. It came after I posted that. It's a skull with its skin torn off and flesh bared with bloody fleshy tentacles. It's superimposed itself spiritually over myself. I won't banish it right now. Later.
>>
>>16920799
The linger you wait the more it becomes attached, the more one acknowledges something like this the more entities like this become stronger, I just want to put that out there Shaman
>>
>>16920806
I already knew that. I'm working subtly to push it away when the time is right, like a cat that stalks silently and kills in one strike. It's not ATTACHED to me but superimposed over me in its specific dimensional space. I'd say its waiting for a chance but I know my defense is air tight so I know that's stupid. it's dumb.
>>
>>16920806
I will add: Demons are insidious. They are more out-of-tune and hateful than anything else. I know why its here now. 1. because of the vacuum I created by sending the first one out but more importantly why its superimposed over me even though its not attached and it made sure I noticed it 2. To try to distract me from ANOTHER demon who would jump me if I tried to banish the first one. It's a dance. Too bad I'm graceful.
>>
>>16920818
Lol graceful, that's a good call, by any chance Di you know any names?
>>
>>16920818
Of the demons that is
>>
>>16920937
Eaglegore is its name.
>>
>>16920945
Hmm, will you attempt to banish this thing soon?
>>
>>16921022
He actually left after I posted his name because there was no point in him staying. As I'm writing this I wonder what the big guy in my house will do.

he left because I knew why he was even there and I have his name
>>
As a wiccan. I suggest many methods. Such as buying a certain gem pendulum that has magick energy. or buying sage and burn it throughout your house in every single corner. It represents it's activity.
>>
*repels
Sorry auto correct
>>
>>16921035
So the bug guys name?
>>
>>16920479
Oh you must be part of the ORDER of a phoenix
>>
>>16921061
Dunno. Now isn't the right time to know or find out.

Must be another demon worth thinking about instead. A smaller one, ordered by the big one.
>>
To define demonic possession we must first define each word individually

Demon: An evil Spirit especially thought to possess people and torment people in Hell

To further define this definition let's define Spirit

Spirit: The nonphysical part of a person that is the seat of emotions and character; also known as the Soul or Mind

So a Spirit is the manifestation of our collective thoughts, senses, anything our Mind can perceive and a demon is a Spirit that is evil.

Evil can be defined as being profoundly immoral or malevolent

So all together in layman's terms a demon is a non physical manifestation of immoral thoughts and emotions

It's quite common to come in contact with demons as many people have immoral thoughts and emotions, but they are not ruled by these feelings.

Let's take a look at the word possession

Possession: The state of having, owning, or controlling something

This is pretty self explanatory. To possess an item is to own it.
Therefore all together, Demonic Possession occurs when a person is controlled by these dark, malevolent thoughts of a demon

Demonic Possession is more commonplace than many think. Those who are possessed usually do not realize it, but some people may realize their thoughts and actions are immoral and may become aware while the demon dwells within them

The demon has its own influence over the Mind of people and can either express itself through thoughts projected into the host Mind, but can also form its own Voice in the host's Mind. It may even form a visual representation in the host's Mind of itself.

Once the demons influence has grown by dwelling on these evil thoughts and emotions, the demon will be able to act through its host in a physical manner.

The more the host thinks, imagines, speaks with, and acts on these thoughts of the demon, its influence and power will grow
>>
>>16921194
Demons feed on the negative energy they instigate so they can spread their influence further through the original host or move I to others

When it all comes down to it, a demon is a thought form in our Mind that we either let in willingly or was influenced by other sources

Our Minds are very powerful and can form a shield around our Mind, our Soul, our Spirit, to protect is from this evil

To make sure you never let in a demon, you must fill yourself with everything they are not

Fill yourself with Light, hold compassion and love for our Brothers and Sisters. By doing this, you are letting the Holy Spirit live within you. You are accepting all that is God into your Spirit

Demonic summoning works by inviting these dark thoughts and feelings of superiority into ourselves. It is also possible to be possessed if you are weak minded and therefore easily influenced. It also happens to the best of us during our darkest days.

Anyone can overcome Demonic Possession by finding God. You don't need a priest or the Pope or any of that to do it. We all hold the power within ourselves to find God to release the demons hold on your Soul

I overcame my own Demonic Possession by asking God for help and my prayers were answered.

The bottom line is that all of this great power resides inside of us. In our Spirit, our Soul, our Mind

Calling Demonic Possession a mental disease is correct, for the mind is unwell during these times.

Science and Spirituality should not fight with each other when it can coexist peacefully

There is an explanation for all things and people shouldn't be so tied down to our need for physical proof of these occurrences

There isn't anything physical about it, so physical proof is impossible to obtain

The whole process happens Mentally, Spiritually, Emotionally, inside our heads.
>>
>>16921196
That's very true a lot of the things you mentioned
>>
Btw just a general question did anyone watch the live exorcism on Friday?
>>
>>16920379
That picture
That happened to me. He also used my sink
>>
Are you people serious or just crazy/going crazy?
>>
>>16921194
>>16921196
>>16921300
Read these for your answer
>>
>>16921194
>>16921196

ITT: Lying on the internet
>>
>>16921403
So crazy then
>>
>>16921407

That guy he pointed you to is a liar.

Demons exist, so does God and you're probably looking for an excuse to be edgy
>>
File: 1446093990827.gif (54 KB, 361x365) Image search: [Google]
1446093990827.gif
54 KB, 361x365
>>16921292
>also used my sink
That bastard.
>>
>>16921413
I'm not looking for an excuse to be egdy faggot. I'm genuinely curious if this boards serious or just shitposting. Or crazy.
>>
>>16921413
How are the posts lying?

In no way are they saying Demons and God doesn't exist

They are very real, the posts are just trying to put the idea into a perspective that others will understand
>>
>>16921406
What are the lies?

>>16921407
Crazy is a common label for it to those who just don't understand
>>
>>16921292
*Takes off glasses*

"Mother of God"
Lol I don't think I should have posted it, if he used your sink
>>
>>16921406
This

>>16921461
>What are the lies?

Everything after and including
>So a Spirit is the manifestation of our collective thoughts, senses, anything our Mind can perceive and a demon is a Spirit that is evil.

Also
>To define demonic possession we must first define each word individually
>>
>>16920738
>the true church
>heretic bullshit

It's like you WANT him to get possessed
>>
>>16920379
>It looked exactly what they call "shadow people". Red eyes and all. Not that shadow on a wall corner of your eye bullshit. But full head on view, right in front of you, not see thru at all but a black void

I've had a few run-ins with something like this. Except no red eyes, just a 'black hole' where its face should be.

On a side note.
Why do you scrubs need sigils, pentagrams, and ouija boards to summon demons; instead of making them manifest through will alone?
>>
>>16921750
>Why do you scrubs need sigils, pentagrams, and ouija boards to summon demons; instead of making them manifest through will alone?

Because they are scrubs.
>>
A question: are demons actually evil? Or is everyone else just bullshitting me?
>>
>>16922003
Yes they are evil
>>
>>16922003

No, they're just misunderstood.
>>
>>16922034
See,
>>16922042
this is what I'm thinking.
Maybe I should join the demons. Thoughts?
>>
>>16920171
UNDERAGE B& SPOTTED MODS,MODS MODS.
>>
>>16920171
This is literal cancer . Where did /x/ go so wrong?
>>
>>16922003
No, they just have strong needs and feelings. It can fuck with weak-willed people sometimes though.
>>
>>16922003
Yes. One can only be focused on good or evil and never both things. Demons and most people in the world are focused on evil.
>>
>>16921127
You are so ignorant.
>>
>>16922003
Yes, but there's other stuff out there that resembles demons that isn't evil

>>16922096
this is wrong
>>
>>16922191
No, "so ignorant" I am a wizard
>>
>>16920379
Dis niqqa just watching ppl sleep bruh
>>
Anyone have any tips for telling if demons are following you and clearing them from your life? I've had a lot of people say that demons are stuck in my life and I don't really know what to do about it.
>>
>>16922976
No it is not
>>
>>16923354
Get an outside inffluence like a shaman to clear you a little bit by a little bit and to clear your space. Get rid of old posessions, do not horde the unneccessary.
>>
>>16923360
I agree with you on the demons are evil part, but there is nothing disallowing you from focusing on two opposites. Equilibrium is sought naturally, and they are not mutually exclusive things either.
>>
>>16923354
If you believe anomalies are occurring due a supernatural force, call in a paranormal investigation team, they well establish evidence that would support your claim and then take it to a church to determine whether or not an exorcism or cleansing is needed by the catholic church.

Demons can latch on to ppl, trust me it isn't fun, if you've had a change in attitude and you become a bit darker per say that's one sign of it, also there's lists online that describe some of the stuff that happens with an attachment

Hope this helps a bit
>>
>>16920171
Here are the facts: the youtube videos are mostly people suffering from mental illness. They are quite funny.
A demon exists on a higher plane of existence, they are generally thoughtforms (like tulpas), and they will need life force to survive. They basically manipulate reality by causal means. Often you can feel this is as an intuition, it's very common.
Demon's are only ever really attracted to bad people, they don't possess, just influence.

There's more info:
Montalk.net
>>
they always rape and possess and try to shatter your mind. careful. cleanse yourself and your home.
>>
so for a long time i have never felt truely alone, i used to be quite the nervous wreck and odd things would happen around me (Items that had been steady for months would suddenly fall to the ground. Early signs of demonic opression. Anyway recently i have renounced my religion and i never felt quite so calm before as well as i ocasionally find myself speaking in toungs, not sure what the hell has possessed me or is opressing me but it is the exact oposite of the demon i used to be tormented by, any ideas guys?
>>
File: apeman apeman apeman.png (91 KB, 330x266) Image search: [Google]
apeman apeman apeman.png
91 KB, 330x266
>>16924776
im possessed
its very real, bruce lee and michael jackson also fought demons
idk if they are reptoids i guess so.
best advice i got ATM is tinfoil and earplugs
mylar blankets at amazon.com are only $3 and block light laser emf and radio
my symptoms went 100% away

they only care about freedom fighters and bad people
i got mine after i made a 9/11 documentary

intergalactic space chess anyone? :[
>>
File: antpeoplesir .jpg (106 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
antpeoplesir .jpg
106 KB, 800x600
>>16925442
>>
File: newwtf.png (604 KB, 999x999) Image search: [Google]
newwtf.png
604 KB, 999x999
>>16925452
>>
File: mshit.jpg (714 KB, 800x2000) Image search: [Google]
mshit.jpg
714 KB, 800x2000
>>16925452
bleh
>>
File: lolfag ets.jpg (1 MB, 853x4000) Image search: [Google]
lolfag ets.jpg
1 MB, 853x4000
>>16925464
thermal vision !! get some!!
this pic just a theory!
>>
File: whoblue.jpg (1 MB, 889x2600) Image search: [Google]
whoblue.jpg
1 MB, 889x2600
>>16925472
>>
File: DUMBbases_schneider_map_.jpg (318 KB, 640x1257) Image search: [Google]
DUMBbases_schneider_map_.jpg
318 KB, 640x1257
also the hindu bitch has dreadlocks! >>16925477

this was from earlier on /x/
>>
>>16925442
>they only care about freedom fighters and bad people
im sure the cops and gubberment is a share of reptoid possessed too.

pretty much every political movement ever was taken over or delayed or stopped by some mystical shit. everything from HTTPSEverywhere to black panthers, to christian church.
>>
>>16920171
Don't invite them into your house.
>>
I've seen a demon once

Looked alot like somthing out of silent hill and faded/seizures into non existence when sunlight came in the room
>>
>>16926609
k
>>
File: ehhh2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
ehhh2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>16920314
The sexual stuff happens to me too
Also they say things to me sometimes, and when I get into a meditative state they talk in weird demonic gibberish
They've implanted this desire into me to form hand symbols and it's really annoying

Getting away from toxic places and such helps, but I'm not sure that just means I'm covering them up or what
Fill yourself with love and innocent things, they hate that shit! Find pure things in the world and connect with them, genuinely synergize, no leeching bullshit. Dance to the dance you want to, not the one the puppeteers would have you perform.
>>
>>16926723
Oh and they force me to alternate between impulsively muttering "kill yourself" and "I love you" over and over again every day, multiple times a day
Shit is weird
That could honestly just be me, though
I do love you and I do want to kill myself so it makes sense
And I don't get out much so my voice is no longer strictly reserved for interpersonal communication
>>
>>16920171
Demons or demonic spirits are probly in all of us unless you are super holy and set apart, if you have an addiction, sickness, or some kind of emotional problem you have a demonic spirit which is why natural medicine can't cure you.
>>
I've had one that's followed me around for whatever fucking reason since like 14 years old. It doesn't seem to do anything apart from taunt in various ways, but it comes in phases. It'll be really intense, and then other times, nothing at all for months on end. Not really sure what that's all apart.
>>
>>16927814

To expand on this. He can change his appearance, but usually appears as a large man around 6 foot even, sometimes towering that. Not lanky at all.

He'll do stuff such as make things fall, tap or claw walls, make things shift and rattle. Sometimes he'll make physical contact. It's not violent in nature(Like choking and shit), but it is aggressive in the way that, there's no putting a stop to it.

He doesn't talk, and if I try to talk to him, he just gets more overbearing. As a matter of fact, there seems to be a pattern of bad luck whenever I do try to talk to him.

Usually accompanied by the smell of rotting or burning flesh when he's active.

He takes to a very particular object in my home while dormant, and so long as it's left within close proximity, there's no tension.
>>
anyway thanks to the /x/ demonologists

i cured my possession after 4 shitty years

the techniq: i used that i learned on x months ago, i put here >>16925442

thx guys. <3
>>
>>16928119
i guess also orgonite and air ionizers block negative ions also but i havent tried it.
>>
>>16923409
> there is nothing disallowing you from focusing on two opposites.
Yes there is. One can be male and female (androgynous). One can see outside themselves and inside themselves at the same time (4 dimensional). One can exist in the beginningless past and the endless future and the present at the same time (4 dimensional). No on can be heading towards hell and heading toward heaven at the same time. No one can be hell-worthy and heaven-worthy at once. Try to prove me wrong.
>>
>>16920339
Pentecostal churches do this, like if you go on a revival it is the best time to get a demon removed then, but they a good branch of the church
>>
>>16928139

You're sort of right about one thing at least, Shitman - gibberish and meaningless drivel can't be proven wrong.
>>
>>16920171
I say that the story of demons is mentally sick people back in the day were the highest point of science was that if you herd your goats in this fashion, they will go a certain direction.

Red eyes?
Busted capillaries from thrashing or very physical labor that made people look scary as fuck.

Check your Facts
>>
File: ZMayb0M_700wa_0.gif (704 KB, 435x251) Image search: [Google]
ZMayb0M_700wa_0.gif
704 KB, 435x251
>>16929852
>>16929792
yep nothing to see here
except evil at full speed/warp speed
>>
I don't know but I actually made peace with my Demon. At first its was a terrifying feeling but then, and after quite some time of dreaming, was able to talk to it and now feel it around whenever, even at work. I won't say its become completely passive or docile but it's not as bad as in the beginning and it even helps me out.
>>
>>16930330
ever consider that, at some point in your life, you accidentally made a tulpa? i've studied abnormal psychology, and the process for voices developing in someone's head for multiple personality disorder is remarkably similar to how to call upon a tulpa, and a tulpa called upon with no direction or paradigm for the personality you seek could easily resemble a demon at first.
>>
>>16931836
>ever consider that, at some point in your life, you accidentally made a tulpa? i've studied abnormal psychology, and the process for voices developing in someone's head for multiple personality disorder is remarkably similar to how to call upon a tulpa, and a tulpa called upon with no direction or paradigm for the personality you seek could easily resemble a demon at first.

How does someone create a tulpa? I'm curious about that because I've heard about it and read that something has to trigger it. I haven't had anything happen recently or during the time it occurred.
It wasn't voices or anything, though I'm sure other's have said that too, but it just occurred out of nowhere. They call themself Stygal ( I don't know if I spelled it right) and I was living normally until it appeared. I felt the words and inside me I was able to translate what it meant.
Do you want me to continue? Never really talked about it to anyone else.
>>
>>16932756
I can't really get into it because i'm not an expert and i dont know anything about you personally or your life, so you should research multiple personality disorder and other abnormal psychologies (not that you have any) to get a better understanding of how mental voices develop, and learning about tulpas is as easy as googling them. to sum tulpas up quickly, they're mental beings either discovered by or made known to the world by Tibetan monks who would seek or creak them for an intellectual companion. by nature, tulpas are beneficial and, while they can come in many and sometimes weird forms if you let them, they are always psychologically beneficial because their survival depends on your attention.

it's a fun subject ^^ involves a lot of mind hacks too like how tulpas are naturally good at math since they can access your subconscious easily.
>>
File: quetzacoatl.gif (37 KB, 408x429) Image search: [Google]
quetzacoatl.gif
37 KB, 408x429
>>16929792
>>
>>16931836
> ever consider that, at some point in your life, you accidentally made a tulpa?
everything in your mind is a tulpa. your thoughts/mental monologue is just your main tulpa. if you ever replied to yourself it was your devil's advocate tulpa.
>>
File: 94HBgvf6c2ifb.jpg (172 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
94HBgvf6c2ifb.jpg
172 KB, 1440x810
>>16920314
Giving to the demon's demands anon, you know a part of you inside wants to give in. So give yourself to the darkness and feel it's glorious power!!!
>>
>>16932817
>it's a fun subject ^^ involves a lot of mind hacks too like how tulpas are naturally good at math since they can access your subconscious easily.

I'll look it up thanks. Like whenever I want to I can talk either in my mind or outward and feel a sensation that I can translate into words. Another weird thing that happens is I can see these "gaps" in people where I was told by Stygal that if they wanted to, could take the soul/spirit/life force (whatever you want to call it) and keep it but there will be punishment to them if they so do so. For example mine is on my left ankle. I was told that a friend of mine has theirs on their hand, another person on their collarbone.

I just want to talk to someone about it without being ridiculed but this is 4chan after all.
>>
File: interested japanese cat man.jpg (15 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
interested japanese cat man.jpg
15 KB, 500x500
>>16925442
>>16928119
>>16928124
r u a grill?
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.