[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would any of you happen to have a link to the pdf >the book
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: plate5.jpg (251 KB, 800x788) Image search: [Google]
plate5.jpg
251 KB, 800x788
would any of you happen to have a link to the pdf
>the book the lock and key
i think i'm getting closer to some truth, but i believe this is a step there

>inb4 check sticky
dead link
>>
>>16851048
What are you talking about? Sarah Dessen?
>>
i believe it's the book of loci, but i cant be quite sure, might not be
>>
>>16851061
Why don't you delete your thread and post again when you've figured out what it is you're looking for.
>>
>>16851066
nigga, that is the other name it goes by

its the same book
>>
>>16851069
You're full of hot air if you ask me.
>>
>>16851075
good thing that wasn't what i asked, huh

so you got some leads or nah?
>>
>>16851082
Leads to what?
>>
>>16851097
to finding the book, what else have we been talking about?

if you're wondering what it's for, i'm following a trail that leads all the way from egypt, the pic in the OP holds a clue
>>
>>16851106
What book?
>>
>>16851107
the only clues i have for the name is:
>the book of loci
it also goes by
>the book the lock and key
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.