[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets say the Annunaki theory is true and there is no Abrahamic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: SI_20151015_152940.jpg (547 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
SI_20151015_152940.jpg
547 KB, 1024x1024
Lets say the Annunaki theory is true and there is no Abrahamic God, what about demons and ghosts?
>>
I got dubs, yall motherfckers better answer me.

Sometimes i feel like exploring the underworld myself and go on a quest to see a demon with my own eyes. Dont want to go alone tho
>>
I reckon... demons are like a ying and yang process we are the light souls occupying human vessels and they either don't have a physicality or are the darkness
>>
Even if im anonymous people tend to ignore me tf is wrong with me
>>
Ghosts... be either an imprint in the fabric of the universe/ diamension from an extremely intense experience of death or trauma. And/ or other worldly being like said demons
>>
>>16850699
What about them?
>>
>>16850777
>777
god
>>
>>16850764
because you ask stupid fucking questions.
What about ghosts and demons? What about them you little bitch?
Do you believe without a shade of doubt that ghosts are real and demons actual horned people with pitchforks?

Jesus fuck /x/ is more and more retarded each passing day.
>>
Nigga i is replyin! There's so much kept hidden from us... like baptism what is the deal there... they cleanse a newborns infants soul with holy water from any past possible sin etc and like claim the soul for their particular god but also deny all other gods possibly exist and karma... but how can they cleanse a newborns passed sins if they deny karma exist? Da fuck christ fags.... which i feel relate to your question... christians are to blame with their bullshit lies
>>
>>16850781

I come from an arabic family (Morroco) who practice sihr (magic). And my uncle told me he lives with demons, he is actually at a point where he can see them. When i slept at his home alot of things happened yet i havent seen a ghost/demon. So yes, i actually am "retarted"enough to doubt their existence. Sorry i guess?

>>16850782

Im reading lol
>>
>>16850808
you read all that completely wrong. Still, english is obv. not your first language so you're forgiven.
>>
>>16850816

Netherlands
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.