[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just had a dream that lasted for 2 months. However I was only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: pepe.png (25 KB, 238x200) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
25 KB, 238x200
I just had a dream that lasted for 2 months. However I was only asleep for 2 hours. Really fucked up shit happened in it and I don't know what to do about it. Does anyone know what this is all about
>>
File: 16n0T1m3 .jpg (12 KB, 376x376) Image search: [Google]
16n0T1m3 .jpg
12 KB, 376x376
>OP has little to no concept of time.
>>
>>16849144
Get over it because it was just a fucking dream?
>>
>>16849155
Maybe he's a photon.
>>
>>16849144
The times where i've felt like that i can never remember enough. How do you know it was 2 months of time in your dream?
>>
>>16849161
thanks buddy :^) it's not like my father who has cancer in real life died in my fucking dream and i grieved over it for two months just to wake up and realize I'll have to go through that again :^)
>>
>>16849177
Well, I felt as though two months had gone by. I went to class everyday, and I remember sitting in some classes I don't like waiting for the lectures to end. I celebrated Halloween and Thanksgiving, and still have memories of real trivial moments just like being awake.
>>
>>16849184
You're welcome now get the hell over it and realize everyone in your life will die eventually even you don't be a bitch about separation life and death are one and the fucking same with every breath you take you are equally living and dying
>>
>>16849205
edgy, if they're the same honestly kill yourself now
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwPxPisK_fs

says he spent 30 years in a dream
>>
>>16849217
I would but if I did I could not keep consuming resources to help push the planet to critical mass (I'm helping ruin it for everyone else)
>>
I've had similar dreams when going through a rough period in my life

After awhile you remember less of the dreams until they fade into nothing
>>
>>16849144
damn fam, that fucking sucks.
>>
>>16849661
Wow thats real fuckin diluded anon, you think your puny pointless tiny being on this massive planet eating our food, shitting in the toilet, breathing our air and using gas in your car every day is slowly bringing our planet to an end?? Youre helping humanity grow, youre contributing to the economy, purifying and firtilizing our land, giving trees Co2 to turn into fresh air, and did i already mention CONTRIBUTING TO OUR ECONOMY? If you died right now bot only will you have helped speed up human evolution you will die and our world will continue to flourish and populate. You dumbass bitch youre either on drugs or cutting yourself and listening to slipknot or maybe both. See a psych and ask him why youre so fucked in the head m8? OP didnt ask your bitchass to post here.
>>
I have had these visions/ situations to...

Stop eating mushrooms/ halucinates....
>>
>>16849144
not bullshitting you I had these dreams going on for a while, I could feel the time pass and the days go by
was a nightmare and then one day they stopped.
im sorry i can't help you more.
my doc said it was psychosis and depression's fault for what is worth
>>
>>16849144
That's not how brains work anon
>>
I had a dream that lasted six months.

It started off going into spring. I was a mercenary traveling with a group. I do distinctly remember living through many days, waking up going to bed. Sleeping on a bed roll time after time. I remember discussing payment for tasks. I almost turned away a job because it was too dangerous for such puny award.

The dream ended when winter was approaching. I remember thinking if it was time to settle down.

I've forgotten much of it since it happened. It did feel really weird after waking up, like whether this was reality or that was. I wasn't myself for days, I was so unaccustomed to reality.
>>
>>16849144
Richard will be fine
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.