[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you know your memories are real? What if you were given
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Naminé.full.1372400.jpg (291 KB, 829x1595) Image search: [Google]
Naminé.full.1372400.jpg
291 KB, 829x1595
How do you know your memories are real? What if you were given fake memories just last night and everything you remember before then never actually happened?
>>
>>16848271
physical indicators from past events that happened that i remember
>>
Ever head of diaries, images, books etc?
>>
>>16848282
If I gave memories I'd fake a diary for them too.
>>
>>16848282
>Ever head of diaries, images, books etc?
how do you know those aint fakes made for the sole purpose of making you believe in your fake memories
>>
>>16848271
>How do you know your memories are real? What if you were given fake memories just last night and everything you remember before then never actually happened?

you simply dont know
>>
>>16848271
/thread
>>
>>16848282
If someone could give you fake memories they could plant fake pictures and shit.
>>
Saw a Vmeme video on this.

spooked
>>
>>16848271
Op, I think you fucked me up a bit...
>>
How do you know he exist are we're not just a bunch of robots or a construct of your imagination
>>
Memories are never real because the past isn't an actual place.
>>
>>16848306
>>16848309
>>16848318
That wasn't the original premise of the thread.
>>
File: mindblown.gif (490 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
mindblown.gif
490 KB, 400x225
How do you deal with the fact that your whole personality, your most personal thougths, what you feel, the love, the hate, everything, are just mere chemical reactions in your brain, and if someone changed it just a little bit you would be a complete different person and you would even hate the people you love and love those who you hate?
>>
>>16848318
>>16848318
Planting memories is much simpler. It's been done before. Now changing your whole reality requires no less than omnipotence.
>>
File: tfw no sora.jpg (19 KB, 404x514) Image search: [Google]
tfw no sora.jpg
19 KB, 404x514
>You will never have a lonely qt give you fake memories of her being your waifu
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.