[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE HUM THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: hum (2).jpg (196 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
hum (2).jpg
196 KB, 1920x1200
DO YOU HEAR IT FROM TIME TO TIME?
http://www.thehum.info/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW9cyHmjeyk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJkcHwvKdv8
>>
yes all the fucking time only when i stay up late though but usually my brain cancels it out
>>
File: lie.jpg (25 KB, 400x281) Image search: [Google]
lie.jpg
25 KB, 400x281
>>16847832
location? at wich times you hear it most? how long does it go usually?
vienna reporting in.btw
>>
Is this "Gabriels horn"?

Sound should be made if there are changes to the EMF, Schuman field/radiation.

So if planets/whatnot align and affect it, or connect to it, there will be changes. & sound.
>>
I hear something that could possibly be "the hum" tho anyone ive ever brought it up to has always denied it.

Usually sounding to me like the earth is shifting.
>>
>>16847862
i usually hear it at like 2 in the morning and it stops when i wake up in the morning
>>
I herd it in Clinton CT back in2012
>>
File: tumblr_magsek0bYV1rrpsd7.gif (873 KB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_magsek0bYV1rrpsd7.gif
873 KB, 400x226
>>16847815
18hz.
Cobble together a pitch detector, any computer with a microphone or even an iPhone, and go around looking for a spot with 18 Hz at it. If the amplitude is sufficiently high you will eventually feel "uneasy" and may even see a "ghost".

18 Hz is the resonant frequency of the human eye. Having it shake side to side cause the brain to go "WTF" and attempt to make sense of what is going on. This extra processing causes a mild headache in the area of the brain responsible for processing sight, which results in an odd uneasy/queasy feeling and mild visual hallucinations.
>>
>>16847815
I come from /k/ I have too much tinnitus to tell.
>>
>>16848293
This
>>
>>16848311

i am from /k/ i wear hearing protection my hearing is good. i recorded the hum on video and uploaded it to youtube years ago.

it lasted a long time like 30-45 minutes if i remember right. when it started i was running around trying to find my shitty digi cam to get it on video. i did not have a card for it so my video was only 2 minutes long though.
>>
Maybe this is just undiagnosed tinnitus in most cases.
>>
I hear it. I really do.
It feels like a slight vibration in my walls.
I feel a cool breeze coming from across the room.
I shiver at times when it gets to be overwhelming.
I have to get up and cross the room to the window.
That's when I shut off the air conditioner and the humming stops.
>>
File: thehum.png (441 KB, 958x716) Image search: [Google]
thehum.png
441 KB, 958x716
>>16848293
>>16848542
what is the cheapest and easiest way to record that sounds with my pc?
>>
>>16848311
>>16850005
i have diagnosed tinnitus and i legit cannot hear it. i've got friends (PNW United States) who have heard it though.
>>
File: tinnitus.jpg (9 KB, 348x145) Image search: [Google]
tinnitus.jpg
9 KB, 348x145
>>16848311
>>16850005
>tinnitus
>hearing ultralow sounds

pick one
morons
>>
u gon crazy m8
>>
I hear a high pitched noise that wavers often in my left ear. It is not a ringing. 3:01 am, south Los Angeles.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.