[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Death to magick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
Fluoride is a magical suppressant, discuss.
>>
>>16846764
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH WOW
sage
>>
>>16846764
You didn't provide food for discussion, just a stupid, loaded and non backed up statement. Try again.
>>
I believe this. I believe once magick is cultivated, you can open a portal to a dark realm by applying human excrement to walls, any walls, even bathroom walls. If mixed with human blood and semen, the portal becomes even stronger.
>>
File: Untitled.png (210 KB, 987x275) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
210 KB, 987x275
>>
>>16846775
Fun Fact: Most wizards like to work in truck stop bathrooms as so they won't be disturbed during their rituals.
>>
>>16846772
He's referring to fluoride's supposed effect on the pineal gland, and the pineal gland's supposed relation to your third eye.
>>
>>16846764
>Wait, fluoride is a fake D-vitamin that creates a thin layer around our skeletons!
>HOLY SHIT THAT MEANS,.fluoride is saving the world from skeletons taking over Earth.
>BUT WAIT! ACcually we are inside of our skeletons, we are a brain!
>Brains aren't taking over because more than half of the world's population doesn't have one.
>>16846895
>OH My God! T-That means..
>Everyone getting more stupid could mean brains are taking over!

>We were all boned from the start, no bones about it.
>Stop fluoride save a skeleton,
>>
>>16846895
one thing that i've always wondered about fluoride is that there is shitloads of fluoride in tea, and monks, the people who have the most experience with chakras like the third eye, drink alot of tea (they even have tea rituals i believe)
>>
>>16846991
You say tea like there's only one kind of tea.
>>
>>16846993
He's talking about illuminati tea
The reps genetically reprogrammed tea leaves to produce fluoride eons ago because they knew buddhists would use them to make beverages
Imagine how many more of those monks would've nirvana'd the fuck outta here if that tea hadn't been poisoned
Foiled again!
>>
>>16847993
Illuminatea* get it right, faggot
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.